Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

MAKE UP FAILS : That Moment When Your Face Is Blinging While Your Body Is Beggin - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / MAKE UP FAILS : That Moment When Your Face Is Blinging While Your Body Is Beggin (1402 Views)

21 Haircut Fails That Are So Epic You’ll Never Forget Them / That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAKE UP FAILS : That Moment When Your Face Is Blinging While Your Body Is Beggin by redefined300(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Our society has turned a corner,the percentage of females wearing make-ups to mask blackheads and pimples is growing at an amazing and fierce rate...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vZsspt1YDP0/VlwV53PMhZI/AAAAAAAAAvQ/BDLYxqlWPhc/s320/IMG_20151130_095700.jpg[/img]

This is one of the many make up fails you would find today on girls faces

More Here>>http://www.naijadefined.com/2015/11/make-up-fails-that-moment-when-your.html
Re: MAKE UP FAILS : That Moment When Your Face Is Blinging While Your Body Is Beggin by Confessng: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2015
her face is truly brighter than her future ,hanhan kilode
Re: MAKE UP FAILS : That Moment When Your Face Is Blinging While Your Body Is Beggin by freebreezeyz(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Sadly their eyes are blinded to how horrible they look when the paste all the pasta in d world in d name of make up! Hehehehe!
Re: MAKE UP FAILS : That Moment When Your Face Is Blinging While Your Body Is Beggin by SirLewis(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2015
Honestly speaking, I'm not at all allured by the "layers" of foundation applied by ladies these days, looking like they're putting on a Guy Fawkes mask. All that goes through my mind anytime I see such is what they'd look like without it. And as an aside, the "presumption" that men are attracted by the levels of makeup on your face is not true.
Re: MAKE UP FAILS : That Moment When Your Face Is Blinging While Your Body Is Beggin by PASCALSILVA(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2015
OPE..WHY NAH I HAVE TOLD U TO STOP DAT UR OVER MAKE..BUT U NO HEAR NOW U DON ENTER NAIRALAND...END TIME MAKE UP
Re: MAKE UP FAILS : That Moment When Your Face Is Blinging While Your Body Is Beggin by MRBrownJ: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2015
so many are failing miserably.... but when the hand is CLEARLY darker than the face, i cant help but smh:

(1) (Reply)

Wife Sends Sms To Husband On A Cold Harmattan Morning:"windows Frozen... / Funny Photo...what Do U Think / Nigeria Police And Funny Act.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.