Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Are The Masters Courses Open To A Graduate Of Microbiology? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Masters Courses Open To A Graduate Of Microbiology? (843 Views)

N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Masters Courses Open To A Graduate Of Microbiology? by zabson(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hi, fellow Nairalanders
I'm almost through with my Bsc. Program in Microbiology and I'm hoping to pursue a Masters degree afterwards. So as a Microbiology graduate what are the masters courses available for me? Thanks.
Re: What Are The Masters Courses Open To A Graduate Of Microbiology? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
zabson:
Hi, fellow Nairalanders
I'm almost through with my Bsc. Program in Microbiology and I'm hoping to pursue a Masters degree afterwards. So as a Microbiology graduate what are the masters courses available for me? Thanks.

what is your area of interest?
Re: What Are The Masters Courses Open To A Graduate Of Microbiology? by nani212(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
public health, virology, food microbiology, pharmaceutical microbiology and of course business administration

1 Like

Re: What Are The Masters Courses Open To A Graduate Of Microbiology? by zabson(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
coollabman:

what is your area of interest?

Something related to health sciences.
Re: What Are The Masters Courses Open To A Graduate Of Microbiology? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
zabson:

you've gotta be specific bro! do you have a career plan?
Re: What Are The Masters Courses Open To A Graduate Of Microbiology? by chidiswt: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
zabson:

My dear, if it's anything related to health sciences, I'd advise you step down to 200L and study MLS. You could as well finish up and run another degree in MLS cos if you thinking of doing master in any related health courses, its only lecturing job that might favour you during job hunt. Or you should expect being degraded in any health sector you find yourself especially med lab. This is how these kind of things work in this country.
Before now, there is this 2years course 1 offers @Vom plateau state that somehow equates 1's certificate to that of a med lab, but today the body governing the med lab scientist has put an end to that. They said if 1 is interested in becoming a med lab scientist, the person should study mls.
So, think well and research more before offering a masters degree course in a health science related course
Re: What Are The Masters Courses Open To A Graduate Of Microbiology? by zabson(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
chidiswt:

My dear, if it's anything related to health sciences, I'd advise you step down to 200L and study MLS. You could as well finish up and run another degree in MLS cos if you thinking of doing master in any related health courses, its only lecturing job that might favour you during job hunt. Or you should expect being degraded in any health sector you find yourself especially med lab. This is how these kind of things work in this country.
Before now, there is this 2years course 1 offers @Vom plateau state that somehow equates 1's certificate to that of a med lab, but today the body governing the med lab scientist has put an end to that. They said if 1 is interested in becoming a med lab scientist, the person should study mls.
So, think well and research more before offering a masters degree course in a health science related course

Tnx bro. I'm actually very interested in lecturing job too.

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Should Know About JAMB 2016 (closing Date Of Form, Exam Date / The Automation Institute In India To Attend For Automation Training. / How To Reprint Your JAMB Exam Slip For 2016 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.