Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference (9740 Views)

World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by yhuxuf15: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cup
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
what's with south African men with big heads?

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by paschenko(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Na waooo, see the picture, na small counselor come receive PMB...
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Bro, to be candid this present administration has not live to people's expectation. Though I am not in support of the past administration. Nigerians are fast loosing faith and patience with this current government. They need to hit the ground running before everybody turn to wailers.
Yeah you are right.
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
doctokwus:
@ofodirinwa
Lol...make I descend on am. grin
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by doctokwus: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol...make I descend on am. grin
Don't pity him because the fool and some of his deluded supporters was still proving stubborn even after people tried educating them.
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by kossyablaze(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
LARRYDKING:
where is the president, federal republic of Biafra? Still busy protesting in the zoo? I wonder who does such.

Just kidding abeg, don't unleash horror and frustration on me.
omo ale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) / Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister / US Vice-president, Kamala Harris Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.