Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? (69692 Views)

Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? / Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by bigfrancis21: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abagworo:

Aba is same size with Onitsha urban area which includes all the towns around Onitsha like Nkwelle, Obosi, Ogbaru etc. Port Harcourt is no dissappointment. There are 2 Airports and I guess you came through Omuagwa via Igwuruta and Eneka or Rukpokwu. Next time you should use the Airport inside the city to get a good view. If you fly to Sam Mbakwe Airport which is not anywhere in Owerri your view of Owerri will be same as Omagwa.

Hey, as a materially Ikwerre person, what do these names mean:

Omu agwa (I suppose it is umu agwa in central Igbo of which the meaning is clear to me).
Rukpokwu (rukpu Okwu?)
Eneka
Igwuruta
Elekahia.

I do have suggestions in mind as to what I think they might mean but need to hear from you as nwa agaba of omu ikwerre.

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by chizobamgbume(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ph is an overrated jungle.. I dare you to post pictures let's compare
I was diappointed the day I went to Ada George. PH is really overated.
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by Macelliot(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
wiseone28:
lipsrsealed Asaba, yenegoa, port Harcourt and uyo are in the south not East...check your map pls
what's the difference between East/Eastern region and South East/south south?
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by AtlanticBreeze: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
ekafine:

yes enugu is the oldest in the SE but it is now the least because it has remained the same place since it was created. There is nothing new except that it is getting old. igboetiti is in enugu state. most of the villages will passed to that place is very rural with little or no development. my assessment of Enugu state is a state that its growth has stopped. A state that does not have any attraction either economic or otherwise. come to Rivers and see your enugu state people selling gala on th traffic and doing all sorts of menial jobs, why don't they stay in your so called enugu. Enugu state is mainly undeveloped when we consider that bulk of the state is stil desert with little or nobody nor any development. i know it hurts but that is just the truth.
You are a clown... You keep using the word hurt to justify your nonsense. How can I be hurt when I'm not from Enugu State.. How can I be hurt when I know ph more than you, I know Enugu more than you and I know you are just igborant. You keep bring igboetiti, gurl, I am talking about Enugu city here and not some village. There here many "igboetiti's" in Rivers state... Just move around. Enugu is an old city but it is busy advancing itsellf with modern estates like this one below.. You need to move out from your small world and go experience other cities, you overrated, chaotic ph is never more beautiful than Enugu.. Enugu is london status,, It;s not about your opinion, its a fact!

http://www.enugulifestyleandgolfcity.com/

2 Likes

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by Pepunis(f): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Chai...cry me a river.. Enugu left you behind 100 years ago... Just look at this school for children of the elite...
guy i need the name of that school, i need a classic one like that, location pls
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by ekafine(f): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

You are a clown... You keep using the word hurt to justify your nonsense. How can I be hurt when I'm not from Enugu State.. How can I be hurt when I know ph more than you, I know Enugu more than you and I know you are just igborant. You keep bring igboetiti, gurl, I am talking about Enugu city here and not some village. There here many "igboetiti's" in Rivers state... Just move around. Enugu is an old city but it is busy advancing itsellf with modern estates like this one below.. You need to move out from your small world and go experience other cities, you overrated, chaotic ph is never more beautiful than Enugu.. Enugu is london status,, It;s not about your opinion, its a fact!

http://www.enugulifestyleandgolfcity.com/

Trash trash trash. I was even in enugu town before we went to garriki. The town is poo with bad roads and reddish environment. The people are too local and appears poor. Igboetiti is a case study because I didn't see a single house that is not a hut. Keep making yourself happy grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by AtlanticBreeze: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
ekafine:

[s]
Trash trash trash. I was even in enugu town before we went to garriki. The town is poo with bad roads and reddish environment. The people are too local and appears poor. Igboetiti is a case study because I didn't see a single house that is not a hut. Keep making yourself happy grin[/s]
mention the paradise you have in ph with good roads lets compare or shut the hell up.. Rumuola? Choba? Rumuodara? GRA? Eliozu? Woji? Where? Like I insist ph is a chaotic overrated city with just a single expressway. Like igboetiti like emuoha, like okrika, like degema, like khana, like tai.. all are villages so shut the fvck up lady and stop mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by ekafine(f): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

mention the paradise you have in ph with good roads lets compare or shut the hell up.. Rumuola? Choba? Rumuodara? GRA? Eliozu? Woji? Where? Like I insist ph is a chaotic overrated city with just a single expressway. Like igboetiti like emuoha, like okrika, like degema, like khana, like tai.. all are villages so shut the fvck up lady and stop mentioning me.

Cry all you want but enugu poo hole with bad roads and poor people littered all over the state. Are sure u are living in that state because I can't find a young man with good initiative that will live in Enugu. Ph is by far more useful to Nigeria and Nigerians than the state that is filled with poor residents.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by swezenberg(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Onyiridike:
Just the way Kano is North-North, right?

There is no geographical location like South-South anywhere in the world.

STOP quoting wikipedia as if it is owned by God.

Anybody can put any information in wikipedia.

Ok they are from Southern Nigeria, how about that at least they are not in the East according to 4 cardinal points
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by AtlanticBreeze: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
ekafine:

Cry all you want but enugu poo hole with bad roads and poor people littered all over the state. Are sure u are living in that state because I can't find a young man with good initiative that will live in Enugu. Ph is by far more useful to Nigeria and Nigerians than the state that is filled with poor residents.
Chris Uba, Soludo, Peter obi, Sullivan Chime, Ojukwu Family, Innoson, Pius Anyim, infact all igbo elites and billionaires have homes in highbrow Enugu.. Mention the elites that live in your ph jungle.. You see how you reason like a mad woman because of the haphhazard ph environment you are exposed to, when you need a serene, beautiful, lush green, solid infrastructure, street lighted and well planned city, come down to Enugu.. Until then keep jumping buses from rumokoro to eleme junction tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by Onyiridike(f): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
swezenberg:

Ok they are from Southern Nigeria, how about that at least they are not in the East according to 4 cardinal points

They are precisely in South-Eastern Nigeria.

Taraba and Benue States that are directly located in Eastern Nigeria, what do you say about that?
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by Themandator: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
kel4soft:

He is still using the old region template. Igbo's don't really buy into this 6 geographical zones.

How can they not buy into it when it was Dr. Alex Ekwueme that got it inserted into our still birth constitution under Gen. Abacha during the Constituent Assembly
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by Kojiek: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
wiseone28:
lipsrsealed Asaba, yenegoa, port Harcourt and uyo are in the south not East...check your map pls

Talking regions, all the cities you mentioned, (except Asaba: which was a Mid-Western Region city), and the entire area east of river Niger are in the Eastern Region. Forget south-south zone or south-east zone thing which was coined by the military govt as a tool to disintegrate the old Eastern Region. I hope this explanation helped.

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by Drahmah: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
menabadoo:
The major roads you will see in Asaba are nnebisi, okpanam and summit road, these roads look very dusty, asaba lacks greens, Asaba lacks inner-roads. Owerri has more plyable roads than Asaba, owerri is generally more beautiful than Asaba, owerri has more dualized roads than Asaba, owerri is neater than Asaba and I think owerri is bigger than Asaba. Owerri is generally more of a city than Asaba.
Asaba is coming along slowly. It just lacks an abundance of very motorable street roads. If Delta state had another James Ibori, the city would probably be contending with Lagos and calabar for 'most beautiful city' title. It's practically been the same way Ibori left it.
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by iiiyyyk(m): 12:17am On Dec 03, 2015
wiseone28:
undecided is uyo in the east
No uyo is in north west nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by swezenberg(m): 12:33am On Dec 03, 2015
Onyiridike:

They are precisely in South-Eastern Nigeria.

Kebbi State is directly located in Eastern Nigeria, what do you say about that?

Thanks for your mature conversation decent lady. It is actually correct to say South Eastern but the country has zoned every state into 6 geopolitical zones and this is what those of us in America understand and the rest of the world but I can still go by your assertion that they are located in the South Eastern Nigeria.
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by ekafine(f): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2015
[s]
AtlanticBreeze:

Chris Uba, Soludo, Peter obi, Sullivan Chime, Ojukwu Family, Innoson, Pius Anyim, infact all igbo elites and billionaires have homes in highbrow Enugu.. Mention the elites that live in your ph jungle.. You see how you reason like a mad woman because of the haphhazard ph environment you are exposed to, when you need a serene, beautiful, lush green, solid infrastructure, street lighted and well planned city, come down to Enugu.. Until then keep jumping buses from rumokoro to eleme junction tongue tongue tongue tongue
[/s]

Enugu is a very dirty dusty town. The only thing I saw there was poor residents that littered the whole place. All those people you mentioned may have rentable house in enugu for The poor residents but they cant stay in such dry empty town that has no economic value to anybody. Ph has more elites like lagos and abujs. Enugu don't even have common water because I saw them getting water from a hole inside ground. At least ph has proper borehole system than that crap. There is no elite in that poo hole called enugu stop deceiving yourself. The town is very dirty and poor as well. Enugu is best for keeping sick elderly people because the place is dry and non productive. You cannot find a productive person in that town I saw. Rural areas in enugu are worse because they are built with huts.stop deceiving the public here becos I will continue to burst ur bubble.lol

I just found this in enugu thread. Read from an unbiased person the current condition of enugu and not this poo u are busy typing here.

eaglechild:
Thanks for all who are trying to revive this thread.

Please one thing the governor needs to improve on is sanitation.
Some parts of Enugu are simply neglected when it comes to road sweeping.

I wonder why Agbani road cannot be swept daily down to Gariki park. That place is also an entry point into Enugu and always looks very unkempt. It just says welcome to a dirty city.

Even mkpokiti road has heaps of dust dotting the roadside.
I wonder what it takes to sweep these roads.
It is not enough to sweep only highbrow areas. It really pains me to see those heap of dusts, it literally tips me into depression and tells me welcome to Nigeria a land where the most basic and cheapest of chores are taken for granted.

Gburugburu biko dododo, ayiyo ka'm n'ayo gi debee Enugu Ocha. You can employ cheap Labour to sweep ALL major streets and dual carriageways. A dirty street doesnt count.
It is not enough to dispose of the dumpsters the streets MUST BE SWEPT TOO DAILY.

There is something about an unswept city road it just reeks of neglect. Take a drive from Gariki down Agbani road and look at the roadsides it is an eyesore. It shouldn't be so, this is 2015 no city is taken serious if basic things like this cannot be solved.

Meanwhile I hope the government will also do some Christmas decorations. They can take it up a notch this year by laying emphasis on entrance/exit points into the city not just the traditional routes.

Before you all say no money. The decoration can be done in moderation.
A clean city makes for good psychological wellness.
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by AtlanticBreeze: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2015
ekafine:
[s][/s]

Enugu is a very dirty dusty town. The only thing I saw there was poor residents that littered the whole place. They don't even have common water because I saw them getting water from a hole inside ground. There is no elite in that poo hole called enugu stop deceiving yourself. The town is very dirty and poor as well. Enugu is best for keeping sick elderly people because the place is dry and non productive. You cannot find a productive person in that town I saw. Stop deceiving the public here becos I will continue to burst ur bubble.lol
you are busting my bubble when you can't even post one picture of your paradise ph. You are a clown. The public have seen photos of London status Enugu I posteod, they are asking you to post yours. Again the igbo elites all live in Enugu, who lives in chaotic, rugged and dirty ph without ordinary functioning traffic lights except poor people like you looking for oil money. Perhaps when you see oil money, come to Enugu and get one Highbrow residence and enjoy your life.. Ph is largely slum and will remain so even if you cry from now till infinity tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by ekafine(f): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2015
[s]
AtlanticBreeze:

you are busting my bubble when you can't even post one picture of your paradise ph. You are a clown. The public have seen photos of London status Enugu I posteod, they are asking you to post yours. Again the igbo elites all live in Enugu, who lives in chaotic, rugged and dirty ph without ordinary functioning traffic lights except poor people like you looking for oil money. Perhaps when you see oil money, come to Enugu and get one Highbrow residence and enjoy your life.. Ph is largely slum and will remain so even if you cry from now till infinity tongue
[/s]

Enugu is unuseful to Nigeria. It is an uninhibited state filled with only poor people. Ph rocks no wonder ur enugu people are here hawking in the traffic.
Enugu is poo hole. Read.lol

eaglechild:
Thanks for all who are trying to revive this thread.

Please one thing the governor needs to improve on is sanitation.
Some parts of Enugu are simply neglected when it comes to road sweeping.

I wonder why Agbani road cannot be swept daily down to Gariki park. That place is also an entry point into Enugu and always looks very unkempt. It just says welcome to a dirty city.

Even mkpokiti road has heaps of dust dotting the roadside.
I wonder what it takes to sweep these roads.
It is not enough to sweep only highbrow areas. It really pains me to see those heap of dusts, it literally tips me into depression and tells me welcome to Nigeria a land where the most basic and cheapest of chores are taken for granted.

Gburugburu biko dododo, ayiyo ka'm n'ayo gi debee Enugu Ocha. You can employ cheap Labour to sweep ALL major streets and dual carriageways. A dirty street doesnt count.
It is not enough to dispose of the dumpsters the streets MUST BE SWEPT TOO DAILY.

There is something about an unswept city road it just reeks of neglect. Take a drive from Gariki down Agbani road and look at the roadsides it is an eyesore. It shouldn't be so, this is 2015 no city is taken serious if basic things like this cannot be solved.

Meanwhile I hope the government will also do some Christmas decorations. They can take it up a notch this year by laying emphasis on entrance/exit points into the city not just the traditional routes.

Before you all say no money. The decoration can be done in moderation.
A clean city makes for good psychological wellness.
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by AtlanticBreeze: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2015
ekafine:
[s][/s]

Enugu is unuseful to Nigeria. It is an uninhibited state filled with only poor people. Ph rocks no wonder ur enugu people are here hawking in the traffic.

Everything the guy posted is also the same issue in ph and more. I understand you are from Akwa Ibom, why won't you see ph as paradise when 80% of Akwa Ibom people live and hustle in ph as okada, cooks, drivers, maigards, fast foods, etc... lol. How can ever see anything wrong in where you eke your daily bread. To you, PH is also better than Paris, Abuja, london... lol. PH is largely a slum and chaotic city whether you like it or not. lol

2 Likes

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by eaglechild: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2015
ekafine:
[s][/s]

Kindly stop misquoting me.

What I wrote is out of genuine concern and the areas I mentioned are way better than the slums littered all over PH.

I have lived in both cities and Enugu is by far more livable than PH.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by Themandator: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2015
AnamCity:
I least agreed with your list. Firstly Onitsha is not a state capital but presently it very clean with the pumping of infrastructural development in the city it is been repositioned. With the instroduction of road sweepers and gardeners the city is focused for the 21st century. Awka on the other side is a city to watch, haven concluded the city planning with focus on Dubai and Kigali models it is set to upturn other cities in the country to stamp it's feet among Nigeria's frontline cities. The ongoing skyline flyovers and other ambitious projects will no doubt place it side by side with other newest Nigerian cities of Abuja and Uyo. Awka has some of best hotels and beautiful girls too, most of Onitsha and Nnewi guys unwind there every weekend and festive seasons. Besides that Awka has some of the best housing estates well laid out.

I again seek to disgree with you on Enugu, it is really over-hyped. Most of those roads some of you flaunt about are bad at the moment and does not reflect the reality on the ground presently. Enugu is a town of over 100years but what we keep hearing is the same story of how few existing roads in the urban centers were resurfaced and all of a sudden it became your whatever. I do not want us Igbos to wash our dirts here further but you don't throw stone in the market as you like. One would expect that Enugu would by now rival PH, Kano even Calabar which are its comtemporaries but alas there is nothing of such but usual unnecessay hype that does not reflect reality. What about the rural parts of Enugu State? You cannot claim to be developed when at 92% of the entire state is still largely undeveloped without even an access road nor health center to start with. We all know this reality about Enugu state but we kept under wraps for brotherhood sake.

I made reference to Asaba, Uyo, Umuahia and even Owerri because I know what I have seen in those areas particularly Asaba and Uyo. Forget about the usual Nigerian stats that does not reflect reality.

I disgree with most of your point totally

This is the first of it's kind at least in the Eastern region. You know a city with focus in 21st century when you see one.

Calabar is actually an over hyped town.... It has just two major roads: Marian and Highway and both can't be referred to as standard dual carriage ways as they were existing roads that was widened and demarcation during the Duke era.... This is obvious when you are around the stadium area where the median is no more than the width of a block.
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by Chinachriss(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Is Aba PH not the only expressway in ph? Can it swallow Enugu/Osha expressway or Enugu/PH expressway? Most of you just sit in your backyards and type trash about Enugu. FOH
Freeglobe, hahaha. You are so jocular. Why swap account?
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by ekafine(f): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Everything the guy posted is also the same issue in ph and more. I understand you are from Akwa Ibom, why won't you see ph as paradise when 80% of Akwa Ibom people live and hustle in ph as okada, cooks, drivers, maigards, fast foods, etc... lol. How can ever see anything wrong in where you eke your daily bread. To you, PH is also better than Paris, Abuja, london... lol. PH is largely a slum and chaotic city whether you like it or not. lol

e dey pain am well well. enugu is nasty town filled with poor residents. I am yet to see a young man with future in that your enugu. Enugu is a dirty town filled with bad roads. what did you have to say about the road to garriki park? what do you have to say about the garbage dumps all over enugu. what do you have to say about dusty nasty reddish environment of enugu? what do you have to say about the villages without any amenity? come to Ph and see your enugu people hawking on the traffic and doing mechanic work in Ph. you guys are online deceivers, that goodness i went to enugu to see for myself.lol
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by AtlanticBreeze: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2015
ekafine:

e dey pain am well well. enugu is nasty town filled with poor residents. I am yet to see a young man with future in that your enugu. Enugu is a dirty town filled with bad roads. what did you have to say about the road to garriki park? what do you have to say about the garbage dumps all over enugu. what do you have to say about dusty nasty reddish environment of enugu? what do you have to say about the villages without any amenity? come to Ph and see your enugu people hawking on the traffic and doing mechanic work in Ph. you guys are online deceivers, that goodness i went to enugu to see for myself.lol
Your nonsense they pain me? lol.. You are a clown.. You have never been able to prove anything, just running around typing the same thrash.. I'm just having fun curing your ignorance.. I know ph more than you, so you don't have to tell me to come.. I agree with you.. Ph is paradise, atleast that is what it is to akwa ibom people who all all over ph doing domestic jobs and fast foods... Atleast you can continie typing thrash but you can't deny the pics on this thread are real pictures of Enugu and it is london status when compare to one expessway, chaotic, dirty, unplanned, overcrowded ph without common function street lights

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by badman007(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Before any talk of Biafra, my fellow igbo people should hold our past leaders responsible for their lack of leadership... Pls start from Orji Kalu, didn't do anything for Abia for 8 years and set the bad foundation.
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by ekafine(f): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Your nonsense they pain me? lol.. You are a clown.. You have never been able to prove anything, just running around typing the same thrash.. I'm just having fun curing your ignorance.. I know ph more than you, so you don't have to tell me to come.. I agree with you.. Ph is paradise, atleast that is what it is to akwa ibom people who all all over ph doing domestic jobs and fast foods... Atleast you can continie typing thrash but you can't deny the pics on this thread are real pictures of Enugu and it is london status when compare to one expessway, chaotic, dirty, unplanned, overcrowded ph without common function street lights

You are talking like a pained nigger. Enugu is a place for poor people. Did you read the unbiased comment from eaglchild? Lol. Ph is hosting your hustling enugu people on the traffic. Most part of enugu state is rural.lol
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by AtlanticBreeze: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2015
ekafine:

You are talking like a pained nigger. Enugu is a place for poor people. Did you read the unbiased comment from eaglchild? Lol. Ph is hosting your hustling enugu people on the traffic. Most part of enugu state is rural.lol
you have used pained in all your post because you dont have nothing else to say.. You now sound like a broken records. How I'm I pained when I know you are typing thrash? I'm not even from Enugu state.. The person you quoted has asked you to stop misquoting him, he clearly told you ph is a slum when compared to Enugu.. You want to see poor people? Go to rumuomasi the heart of ph and see people leaving in batchers and Zinc houses.. Now you are talking Enugu state? Lol.. You are a clown, I'm comparing Enugu city with PH not Rivers State with Enugu State you clown.. lol

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by XBLadez: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
ekafine:

Last time, you were playing the victim card because a mod rebuked to you are abusing and cancelling people's posts now. Meanwhile, you're neither a female nor an easterner. I don't know understand why you're poking your nose in another man's business
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by ekafine(f): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

you have used pained in all your post because you dont have nothing else to say.. You now sound like a broken records. How I'm I pained when I know you are typing thrash? I'm not even from Enugu state.. The person you quoted has asked you to stop misquoting him, he clearly told you ph is a slum when compared to Enugu.. You want to see poor people? Go to rumuomasi the heart of ph and see people leaving in batchers and Zinc houses.. Now you are talking Enugu state? Lol.. You are a clown, I'm comparing Enugu city with PH not Rivers State with Enugu State you clown.. lol

stop barking like a goat, enugu is a messed up place. have you been to garriki? Have you been to those areas mentioned by eaglchild? ofcos he had to defend his place but he had said the truth unconsciously. enugu is home to poor people and unambitious youths. lol
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by mentorandfriend(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Afam4eva:

That's what tripped me about Owerri. The folks there are educated and reasonable. Just today alone I have exchanged words with about 3 people in Aba. The difference is just clear. In addition with the .massive construction work that Aba needs, it needs at least 2 new tertiary institutions. University of Aba and Aba central university.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her? / 2 Men Struggle To Carry Plus-Sized Lady On A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.