Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? (69674 Views)

Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? / Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
I warned but he didn't listen. go to page one and see what he wrote about Aba

badnature:
@spacetour Nwanna! this is not the time to create disaffection among igbos,I don't know why people like afam4ever that leave in the northern part of the ZOO for his entire life and have now resort to washing his face with the urine of cattle like the fulani people he is leaving with every morning,is the person you choose to join issue with.he is just like abagworo,and Judas aka jeo igbokwe in lagos Nndi aturu imeha sité nikee nke ekwensu
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
I believe you now nwanne cheesy

OdenigboAroli:

Do you believe me when I say Freeglobe na correct wawa boy who wants to be Omanbala like Abagworo... grin grin grin
There are a lot of them who are masquerading as umu Omanbala mana nwanne fa aburo umu Omanbala.... grin grin grin
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
Do you have Business Park? cheesy

Ok, back to topic... This is how we roll in the city.. Come to the city and see

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Do you have this in your rural state? cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anambra amaka cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Look at this crazy hausa goat. Dont go and die.. Keep mentioning me. foolish thing.. You master peter obi is why we are at this level today. Idiot

grin grin grin...no nigga. Obi has nothing to do with your dislike for your state of origin..... grin grin grin grin
Till you die you will never be an Omanbala nigga...till you die!!!
Omanbala Erika!
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
I believe you now nwanne cheesy

I don knack you akpako today... I warned you to keep your hate to yourself but you refused. Come and tear me State of Origin Certificate, Anambra man.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
How the innerhood roll cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Stop complaining and face me with pictures, you go sh1t today...LOL

Anambra amaka

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

grin grin grin...no nigga. Obi has nothing to do with your dislike for your state of origin..... grin grin grin grin
Omanbala Erika!
ok... I have heard you... When I'm discussing plateau state, I will call your attention.. bact to topic.. spacetour this is what a city looks like grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anambra erika cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anambra di uto cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anambra erika..

Oyorima cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
How we roll cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
How we roll over here cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
Stop complaining and face me with pictures, you go sh1t today...LOL

Anambra amaka
Who is complaining? I have already finished you, cant you see that? No retreat no surrender, talking about your single lane roads, this is where it can only be allowed in the city, you see the quality and streetlights? Come and see, rural man grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
High density hoods cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by Abagworo(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
badnature:
@spacetour Nwanna! this is not the time to create disaffection among igbos,I don't know why people like afam4ever that leave in the northern part of the ZOO for his entire life and have now resort to washing his face with the urine of cattle like the fulani people he is leaving with every morning,is the person you choose to join issue with.he is just like abagworo,and Judas aka jeo igbokwe in lagos Nndi aturu imeha sité nikee nke ekwensu

You are very crazy you fool. What has my name got to do with whats going on here. If you Igbos cannot listen to bright minds like me but choose to tow the line of suicide I will always be vindicated. None of you fools has ever done anything for Igboland but because Jonathan a failed President lost election y'all consider all against his continued misrule as saboteurs. God punish all of you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ordinary Agulu beats nsukka, do you agree? cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Only in the city.. While villagers keep celebrating nonsense grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
How we roll cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nawfija cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Omanbala Erika!
ok... I have heard you... When I'm discussing plateau state, I will call your attention.. bact to topic.. spacetour this is what a city looks like grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
How we roll like kings cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
In SE/SS, we are fine. We love ourselves, thank you.
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
How roll down here....LOL

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vallage man, come to the city and see life, start posting pictures of port harcourt, these your pictures are tiring grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
When I say freeglobe nobi nwa Omanbala people will think I am joking....Freeglobe isn't an Omanbala guy... grin grin
He has done everything humanly possible to ruin our thread but we still here...Now,the truth is out grin grin grin grin grin
He is not an anambra guy because he like every other person acknowledges that Enugu is the best city east of the Niger? Lol
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
More from Okija village cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Village students, can we see your village students cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Imagine the poorly constructed roads he is posting. cheesy cheesy

come and cure your ignorance here

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ngozievergreen, enugu is an overrated village. we now know the truth cool

InyinyaAgbaOku:

He is not an anambra guy because he like every other person acknowledges that Enugu is the best city east of the Niger? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) / Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.