Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? (69917 Views)

Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? / Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
we are the light cheesy
Village light VS City Light.. The difference is clear. This is why I said you should come to the city grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Show me your fire service station LOL

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
you have not shown me even a single village road cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
show us your teaching hospital cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
show us any road like this cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
dont you have teaching hospital? cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
do you have anything like this? cheesy
Have you heard of Ama Brewery? You are indeed a learner, village man grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
you have not shown me even a single village road cheesy
Village roads are for villagers like you. Show us a single city road grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
village hospital cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by HopeAtHand: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Shut up this ikwerre pest...Who said you can speak? E be like say you forgot where you come from ?

I am coming for ofalla festival on Jan 3rd in Anambra..Lets discuss there..
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
what is this warehouse? cheesy

FreeGlobe:

Have you heard of Ama Brewery? You are indeed a learner, village man grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
show us your teaching hospital cheesy
Which of them? UNTH or ESUT, ok, here is Esut.. It also treats villagers grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
get me something whole class like this, i dont need warehouse cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
now compare it with that crap you posted cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
get me something whole class like this, i dont need warehouse cheesy
Only villagers like you can compare this small project with a massive project like this... Anyway, what should I expect from villagers like you?

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
give something worldclass as this not a warehouse cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
now compare it with that crap you posted cheesy
You lose again.. Peter obi can never deliver a standard project... This is what a teaching hospital should look like not a village mushroom hospital grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
made in anambra cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
give something worldclass as this not a warehouse cheesy
Can an unexposed villager differentiate between a worldclass and a warehouse.. You have not even posted anything worldclass since you started posting your pictures grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is a serious a.ss whopping that's yet to be over... grin grin
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
non teaching hospital, can we have one? cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
wawaman get me something different and not a warehouse grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
You see that bowl behind? It is not a big plate.. You need to come to the city to know what it is.. villager grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
ordinary ogidi has a better hospital than nsukka cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Only villagers like you can compare this small project with a massive project like this... Anyway, what should I expect from villagers like you?

Nwa wawa NTOOOOR!
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oh lord... This is too much for the villager.. Enugu, obodo oyinbo grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
ordinary Agulu is more developed than Nsukka of over 100yrs LOL

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
how we roll LOL

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Nwa wawa NTOOOOR!
ab.oki why not help your brother and post pictures... He keeps repeating the same pictures.. Dont you have city pictures in Anambra or is the who state rural? Spacetour needs exposure badly, perhaps that was why he was begging you to take him to dallas...

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
he has not shown anything outside the few plots of land called enugu urban cheesy cheesy cheesy

Uga will soon overtake nsukka cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
how we roll in that state

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
see the hoods cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.