Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute (25848 Views)

Peter Okoye In Studio With His Daughter, Aliona (Photo) / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday / Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by Elparaiso(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Daminaj has taken over from Viviangist
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
StOla:

It seems you just learnt the word, but failed to learn its meaning?
Its seems you learnt the meaning but failed to understand it.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by Ahmeduana(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
duduade:
Where the cuteness. ...? All i see is an innocent girl with a pointed jaw....
AND ALMOST BIG HEAD!
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by ipreach: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
too beautiful

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by flokii: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Little innocent dove. Cute piz

na pikin o... which dove

abi ur eyez dey see double..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by StOla: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Headlamp1:

Its seems you learnt the meaning but failed to understand it.

Don't be too eager to use words that are of no relevance or suitability to what you want to describe.

I trust you won't just drop weighty words carelessly like shit from arse next time.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by flokii: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ahmeduana:
AND ALMOST BIG HEAD!
you mean say she fit no be Peter pikin.. shey?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by flokii: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
I don tire to dey adore people pics abeg.

to the guy below, u are sincerely lying.

grin

why you tire na?.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
StOla:

Don't be too eager to use words that are of no relevance or suitability to what you want to describe.

I trust you won't just drop weighty words carelessly like shit from arse next time.

Don't be too contented with the confusion of sitting in the dark.
Ask, and meanings shall be explained unto you.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by Billion24(m): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697 address : no 16 Avamba Street, Abaranje, Ikotun Lagos State.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by duduade: 12:06am On Dec 01, 2015
Headlamp1:

Paedophile alert!!!
you dey craaaaze..... lmaoooooo... grin

For Gawdsake she no fine sef....

Her type will grow up looking fine with the help of money. ...
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by StPete: 3:51am On Dec 01, 2015
The ladies think she's lovely and cute

The guys think she's JUST THERE

I'll go with the guys. Ain't nothing special wit dis one, I think only money is making her look even dis ok, otherwise lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by amtaken(f): 3:51am On Dec 01, 2015
I dey pray make jealousy no kii you.
duduade:

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by amtaken(f): 3:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Keep lying to yourself.
Damalex4luv:
Sincerely speaking she's not cute. Not hating though

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by macho44(m): 5:39am On Dec 01, 2015
Daminaj1:

The proud dad asked "Isnt she lovely" of course she is! I would babysit for freee

cAPTION: sn't she lovely?!!!#myprincess #mypumpkin #daddieslittlegirl #daddieslittleprincess #Aliona #Amarachi #okoye

https://www.instagram.com/p/-thcTnysDZ/?taken-by=peterpsquare

Everybody don dey comment, Adorable, Cute, Lovely e.t.c because na celebrity pikin! if na ordinary citizen pikin na u go see unprintable yabbings. Hypocrisy at its finest. LMAO.
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by MrCork: 6:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Daminaj1:

The proud dad asked "Isnt she lovely" of course she is! I would babysit for freee

cAPTION: sn't she lovely?!!!#myprincess #mypumpkin #daddieslittlegirl #daddieslittleprincess #Aliona #Amarachi #okoye

https://www.instagram.com/p/-thcTnysDZ/?taken-by=peterpsquare

.....praud dad how?....can he spek english?...he kant even spelll p sqoure!!(no ofeense) angry
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by kingarizona1(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Speechless3:
cutie kiss
Just like you
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Little innocent dove. Cute piz
Ours would be more Cute,stil waiting for ur reply,Biko,check ur mail and stop wasting my time.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by axortedbabe(f): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2015
drizslim:
She's cute BTW

adorable?

Oya start worshipping her sad
shut up n drive boi
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by preciousMI1(f): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2015
what's the news in it ehhh?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ours would be more Cute,stil waiting for ur reply,Biko,check ur mail and stop wasting my time.
lol, the email pm iz not showing the content of the message.
Will reply when I finally see the msg.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Adaure4ever:
lol, the email pm iz not showing the content of the message.
Will reply when I finally see the msg.

Add me on bbm 2B6615FA,and I would give u my whatsapp no
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by KimnanaTweety(f): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2015
wats MOD pls?
tollyB:
Lol u guys are Really funny...always calling lalasticlala... But is he the only mod?
BTW...cute baby girl and lovely name too..
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by Daminaj1(f): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2015
MrCork:

.....praud dad how?....can he spek english?...he kant even spelll p sqoure!!(no ofeense) angry

How does not being able to speak english make him "Unrpoud" ?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2015
duduade:

That's funny man..... You people sha!!
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by gebest: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2015
she resembles her mum
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute by owochepo: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Is that Reese Witherspoon's daughter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-damijo RMD Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Actress Dakore Akande Beautiful In Conrows / 10 Nigerian Celebs Who Skipped Voting Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.