Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,410 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court (38440 Views)

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by costandi(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
High OP. So, because he posts something online means he was referring to the trial.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by free2ryhme: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
I wonder what he teaches if he can obey people in Authority
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Holyman3(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
When did twitter become court? Bogus rogue

What is the big deal in going to tell the public how you obtained the land and the permission to build your collapsed house?
Do we just wish the dead people and the collapsed building away because you are TB Joshsua?
How do we grow with such nonsense?
If you are guilty of all those deaths, you will go to jail and we will see how fire and thunder will break you out.
Charlatan.

...And before you quote me to remind your god to punish me, Fcku you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by free2ryhme: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
OVI75:
Some skechy tins yet to be discerned to my mind,i think ds man is been set up.

Just close your mouth

What is the set up there?
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by MzMercie: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tor........sure he had his reason for not going, but whatever the reason is, he should av at least obey the court of law by appearing.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by jodavid(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Na wa o..TB Joshua!!! To appear for court come be wahala again? undecided
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Wilson125(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
this man be predicting plane crash, earthquake etc, 4 oda countries before occurrence, still don't get why he couldn't predict this collapse, or is it that he only has the ability 2 c 4 odas? may God c 2ru sha..
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by erico2k2(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
I think he should appear in court to clear his name, this has nothing to do with set up or devil.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by danjaba(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
captainflash:
Shoki ah shoki grin grin
Some people Case nah bomb grin grin

Man of God ke, Story for the gods ni.

Make i see road pass..

Just ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Toktee(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
ticking:
I still wonder why this man is walking free while Nnamdi Kanu is being locked. Nigeria is truly a zoo.

Baztard,is that the topic of discussion,and yes,he is walking free cos this is not biafra republic,let kanu of a guy go to hades and meet ojukwu,that is the biafran republic headqtrs.
you are so dumb.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by JuanDeDios: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Since this is a criminal case, isn't it the duty of the police to produce these guys in court?

1 Like

Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by nduchucks: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
An arrest warrant should have been immediately issued by the judge to authorize the immediate arrest and detention of TD Joshua and anyone else who refused to appear in court as required by court orders.

Killing 117 Nigerians due to negligence is just as bad as a deadly BH bonb killing the same number of Nigerians. nansense. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Aseneshii: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Let him just ask T. B Joshua for forgiveness sad close to 100 lives were lost and someone refuse to appear before court and you think is the right thing to do.
danjaba:

Just ask God for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by SasEbhohon(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nigerians will say and unsay(if datz even a word) Long live Tbj
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by felixawe(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Is synagogue the only building that have been collapsing, what happens to others ? What about the planes crashing, aren't people dying y are they not prosecuting the engineers & the pilot.
Many building collapsing has taken many lives in warri, Benin, Onitsha etc. Politicians vehicles crushing pedestrians. I don't think if it's plan attack.
I believe it's Witch hunting against churches & it's leaders. I sympathise with em.

1 Like

Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by dapsonlou(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
OVI75:

Ode use your Sense for once.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by gretblue: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Holyman3:
When did twitter become court? Bogus rogue

What is the big deal in going to tell the public how you obtained the land and the permission to build your collapsed house?
Do we just wish the dead people and the collapsed building away because you are TB Joshsua?
How do we grow with such nonsense?
If you are guilty of all those deaths, you will go to jail and we will see how fire and thunder will break you out.
Charlatan.

...And before you quote me to remind your god to punish me, Fcku you.
It's only in Nigeria that an acclaimed man of God or god of man ain't leaving by example.I wonder if court of law has turned to Sambisa forest that he can't appear to prove his innocent. One begins to wonder if truly he's practicing what he's preaching in his church.

2 Likes

Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Destinyfavour(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
God will always vindicate His own people. Truth will prevail.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Teewhy2: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
ok
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Highcuerayte: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Oga go answer your case for court not twitter. Paul answered his
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by gretblue: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
OVI75:
Why are people like this? Who set the whole man of God up.if he's being set up,the court is the appropriate place to clear his name.When are we going to get their in this Africa continent of ours.If the same incident happens in the developed world and the court summons TB Joshua.will he neglect the court summon like he's being here in Nigeria.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Highcuerayte: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
felixawe:
Is synagogue the only building that have been collapsing, what happens to others ? What about the planes crashing, aren't people dying y are they not prosecuting the engineers & the pilot.
Many building collapsing has taken many lives in warri, Benin, Onitsha etc. Politicians vehicles crushing pedestrians. I don't think if it's plan attack.
I believe it's Witch hunting against churches & it's leaders. I sympathise with em.
I don't believe a Christain can say this crap you said.

1 Like

Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Seems nobody respects court orders anymore in that planet called Nigeria. e.g DSS, TB & the rest.

So TB Joshua is also among the above the law cabals in that geographical expression?

May God deliver Nigeria from Nigerians.

RIP TO RULE OF LAW!
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by iamord(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
It's funny that little emphasis and sympathy is given towards the crying souls affected in the incident. In the unjust scale of brainwashed 4ulls . One man's souls now weights more than hundreds. Pathetic. A very dumb generation

As for the court case, if you are really innocent. I see no reason why you can go to the court and tell your own part of the story. This is an insult
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by ManTiger(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
OVI75:
God bless you. I'm not his fans but a clear clip of the building shows its a clear case of planned attack, if not why should a copter fly so close to a building severally withing few moment?
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by emmanuel1990(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
My farther, my father, the man that i love with all my heart. The God of Israel that u are serving will see u trough.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by ManTiger(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
gretblue:

Why are people like this? Who set the whole man of God up.if he's being set up,the court is the appropriate place to clear his name.When are we going to get their in this Africa continent of ours.If the same incident happens in the developed world and the court summons TB Joshua.will he neglect the court summon like he's being here in Nigeria.
I share you thought but you may have a better understanding if you watch a clip of the structure before it collapse. It's a controlled demolition, those behind the demolition are those pushing his trial!
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by best1993(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
My daddy and my spiritual mentor they can only shake u but they cant fall ur foundation to avoid the anger of the lord, u commentators think befor u comment dont comment because u can be able to read and write, the prophet is not recognise in his nation daddy TB Joshua my lord will speak for u , this is a tempting time but ur faith will overcome them AMEN.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by arsetalks(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
OVI75:
I wonder how you people think. Because he is a "man of GOD" you manufacture excuses for him.

For F*ck's sake he is not above the law and even the bible asks us to obey the law of the land provided it is not against GOD. What he has done is a sin. A disrespect to the law. If I was the judge, he will be arrested and not released till GOD knows when.

My of GOD and he couldn't obey the law.
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by doneil: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]

The funny country we live in,
If Tb Joshua is to be summoned to court, I hope the court will be able to summon Saudi ambassador for the death of Nigerian citizens in mecca.
That judge should go and sit down n stop fooling himself .
Re: Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court by iswallker(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Peeps dey fear to comment for the thread.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG / Archbishop Desmond Tutu Is Dead. / Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.