Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) (44285 Views)

Ruggedman Blasts A Lady For Dressing Crazily / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Slams Fan Who Criticised Her For Grinding On Man / Annie Idibia And Daughter Hit The Gym As She Carries 15KG Weight(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by freemanbubble: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2015
have you seen snoop dog. you got million dollars but still very thin. some people are born slim no matter the food. check phyno and 2face
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by LadyJul(f): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2015
She looks sick abeg.,..dis gal is just starving herself all in d name of former miss world....agbani pls eat healthy before u die of malnutrition,,,,
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by KimnanaTweety(f): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2015
hmmm end time
MedicalSamwise:
Opin aiye
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by preciousMI1(f): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2015
menix:
But she looks sick nah...
Abeg make she go drink Maawu maawu..
she's really looking sick... she should take dat advice and use it well...

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by MzPecs(f): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2015
unbeat007:

Na only u know say nkechi no wear pant? Aproko!
Hehehehe grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Everyone would wanna have an opinion on someone else's life.

As if Agbani wasn't skinny when she won Miss World.

psst
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by PrettySpicey(f): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Very Good!!!

Some followers want to tell you how to live; how to speak; how to react (to their rude comments) and how to conduct your page/blog.

Take your own space if staying in mine is uncomfortable for you... shuo!
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by Stesibelle17(f): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2015
Chanchit:
Na so e dey start o, before dem enter anorexic mode.

Fact!!
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2015
There is a diff between slim girls and skinny girls.
One is unhealthy while the other is healthy.
There is also a diff between a fat girl and a plumpy one. Ofcos, one is obessed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by chimaobinelson(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2015
one thing i like about NairaLanders for? hey, they will tell you the truth no matter how hard,d raw truth
u f
u dont mess with dem....u all are d best,dou can be tribalistic attimes n badmouthed often time,but dats our strenght......lmao ;Done thing i like about NairaLanders for? hey, they will tell you the truth no matter how hard,d raw truth
u f
u dont mess with dem....u all are d best,dou can be tribalistic attimes n badmouthed often time,but dats our strenght......lmao
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by ireneidiva(f): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:
Indeed, she really need to add some weight!

She doesn't look good on that pics joooooor angry
She is a super model. Dummy!
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by mirabeldesmond(f): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2015
end time
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by MzPecs(f): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2015
ireneidiva:

She is a super model. Dummy!
Babe chill..

You sound pained grin
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by ireneidiva(f): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:

Babe chill..

You sound pained grin
*smiles. Your dumbness is painful actually. Have you ever seen a fat super model? This girl is one of the few people that have made nigeria proud so far. She deserves better than dumb and totally unnecessary comments. Think before you talk. And ask yourself if what you want to say is necessary before you say it.
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by MzPecs(f): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2015
ireneidiva:

*smiles. Your dumbness is painful actually. Have you ever seen a fat super model? This girl is one of the few people that have made nigeria proud so far. She deserves better than dumb and totally unnecessary comments. Think before you talk. And ask yourself if what you want to say is necessary before you say it.
No, I think you should think before you type!

I'm entitled to whatever I type here and i'm still trying to figure what your problem is here angry

I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, pls take yourself out of my mentions.

Have a nice day! cool
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by ireneidiva(f): 10:55am On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:

No, I think you should think before you type!

I'm entitled to whatever I type here and i'm still trying to figure what your problem is here angry

I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, pls take yourself out of my mentions.

Have a nice day! cool
Good luck
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by isah4salee: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Darego baby, if i were you ,i would heed to that guy's advise because, you really looks thin and somehow unhealthy. Pls, do something about it. Nobody hates you, we love seeing you looking good, that's all.
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by maxy097(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2015
She's older than 32
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by jascon1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
SleekyGee:
To be sincere, she is looking thin and a bit unhealthy.

Hope it's not what i'm thinking shocked
feel free to share what you're thinking lol you're not the only one
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by repogirl(f): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
She replied the guy because the thing pained her.... She is obviously insecure about her wait or she won't send.

She looks too dry sha. angry

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by donshady(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
The truth hurts...
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
She actually looks HI. . . .LOOK AT THE LEGS and ARMS.Unlike the chick I knew back then in school-
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by shotster50(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
People stay knowing whats good for the next man but clueless about their own .
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by DianaJ(f): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
She look malnourished her legs are like that of a play mountain grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) by ireneidiva(f): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
DianaJ:
She look malnourished her legs are like that of a play mountain grin grin
Illiterate. It is 'praying mantis'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness / Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) / No More Artificial Nails — Funke Akindele Promises Self (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.