Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 (3904 Views)

Exclusive Pictures Of Infinix Zero 4/zero 4 Plus / Photo: Leaks of Infinix Hot Note 2 features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by Advans(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hello everyone,
As d black friday / monday promo lies wind up & i couldn't gt any offer. i av decided to buy an android fone within .my budget price ( i.e 20 to 22k). im planning to buy infinix hot 2 bt a frnd jst discouraged me today. He said he heard d fone has two major setbacks which are;
1) received music can't be used as ring tone.
2) it has no 'file manager' function .

pls i want to confirm ds frm d model users & other reasons y i shdnt go 4 it. thanks.

cc: la lastic lala
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by sben2308(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
That ur frnd is a liar and I can prove it okay.Buy it then send me a mail sben2308@gmail.com and will show u its d best phone u av ever bought
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by augster(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Advans:
Hello everyone,
As d black friday / monday promo lies wind up & i couldn't gt any offer. i av decided to buy an android fone within .my budget price ( i.e 20 to 22k). im planning to buy infinix hot 2 bt a frnd jst discouraged me today. He said he heard d fone has two major setbacks which are;

pls i want to confirm ds frm d model users & other reasons y i shdnt go 4 it. thanks.

na lie...just download es file explorer and your problems are solved...i‘m a jumia sales rep by the way..i can get it for you free of charge
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by akwunmi(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
no disturb ursef,recents update s comes wit file manager, N BIGG YES U CAN USE ANY MUSIC WIT as ur RING TUNE
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by Advans(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
yeeeeee, i jst checked jumia now it is out of stock again ! & it ws available some hours ago ooooo . i jst told a rep now & ill kip monitoring too. tnx all
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by Advans(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
augster:
na lie...just download es file explorer and your problems are solved...i‘m a jumia sales rep by the way..i can get it for you free of charge

my specifications
infinix hot 2, 2gb ram, gold color.
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by augster(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Advans:

my specifications
infinix hot 2, 2gb ram, gold color.
pls send your name, address, and number
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by beatz5(f): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
for new affordable android phones and tablets cash on delivery nationwide delivery for more inquiries/ info on services call/text /Whatsapp 08169836958

1 Like

Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by norchase(m): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
It doesn't have a file manager, if u download one and u collect something(games apps vid pic) u would have to switch off ur phone fort it to show. Just talking from experience.
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by Billion24(m): 12:18am On Dec 01, 2015
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697 address : no 16 Avamba Street, Abaranje, Ikotun Lagos State.
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by Fulaboy(m): 2:26am On Dec 01, 2015
norchase:
It doesn't have a file manager, if u download one and u collect something(games apps vid pic) u would have to switch off ur phone fort it to show. Just talking from experience.
my friend bought the phone too and we noticed same problem! you have to update the android system before getting file manager

1 Like

Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by Heeboy94(m): 5:15am On Dec 01, 2015
augster:
pls send your name, address, and number to 08100041548
Boss Augster, howdy? Longest time... Abeg i need Hot Note Pro... is it available?
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by ishittu: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Advans:
Hello everyone,

This has been corrected in the latest update so u can go ahead and buy
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by Kaybeeeee(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2015
augster:
pls send your name, address, and number to 08100041548

Oga,is tecno c8 available and price
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by augster(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Heeboy94:

Boss Augster, howdy? Longest time... Abeg i need Hot Note Pro... is it available?
longest time baba...pro is not available oo...it‘s the 16gb/2gb version you can get but it‘s out of stock
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by augster(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Kaybeeeee:

Oga,is tecno c8 available and price
sold out!
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by ishittu: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2015
augster:
longest time baba...pro is not available oo...it‘s the 16gb/2gb version you can get but it‘s out of stock

16gb/2gb version of Note pro is available at 3chub
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by Heeboy94(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2015
augster:
Ah! Nawa oo...not available everywhere, even SLOT sef. I had the 16gb/2gb version, buh it was stolen...and i need d Pro dis time
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by augster(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Heeboy94:
Ah! Nawa oo...not available everywhere, even SLOT sef. I had the 16gb/2gb version, buh it was stolen...and i need d Pro dis time
haaa sorry about that...buy note 2 na wink
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by Heeboy94(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2015
augster:
haaa sorry about that...buy note 2 na wink
I no want Note 2. It doesn't av any much difference with Hot Note
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by neighbourhud: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Advans:
Hello everyone,

Op... I will advice you get another phone. That is not the only short coming. Its not just like the normal android that am used to. No file manager, no gallery and just annoying.
I use samsung (notes2 nd 3) I decided to give out the note2 to my sister who had been on my neck for that phone. I went for hot 2, 16gig nd 2gig ram yesterday, 30/11/15, because of the much talk about it and I was disappointed. I got it at slot, taiwo, ilorin, for 21k. My bro, I gave it out that yesterday! I just did not blend with it. Infinix is over hyped.
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by augster(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2015
Heeboy94:
I no want Note 2. It doesn't av any much difference with Hot Note
the chip na 64bit compared to hot note‘s 32bit
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by norchase(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2015
Fulaboy:
my friend bought the phone too and we noticed same problem! you have to update the android system before getting file manager
I prefer the techno phantom 5
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by Elxandre(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2015
neighbourhud:

Op... I will advice you get another phone. That is not the only short coming. Its not just like the normal android that am used to. No file manager, no gallery and just annoying.
I use samsung (notes2 nd 3) I decided to give out the note2 to my sister who had been on my neck for that phone. I went for hot note2, 16gig nd 2gig ram yesterday, 30/11/15, because of the much talk about it and I was disappointed. I got it at slot, taiwo, ilorin, for 21k. My bro, I gave it out that yesterday! I just did not blend with it. Infinix is over hyped.
It's stock Android directly from Google, so what were you expecting?
You should have downloaded Infinix's own rom instead.
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by neighbourhud: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2015
Elxandre:

It's stock Android directly from Google, so what were you expecting?
You should have downloaded Infinix's own rom instead.
I don't know much about infinix, that was my first. I did not know I had to download.
Moreover, it did not recognize the glo sim I inserted. This is a sim I use on my samsung note2 and browses fine. The whole thing was annoying.
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2015
Elxandre:
It's stock Android directly from Google, so what were you expecting? You should have downloaded Infinix's own rom instead.
Please I ordered HOT 2 it will arrive tomorrow
i need hints on how to upgrade it for better performance thanks

2 Likes

Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by ishittu: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

Please I ordered HOT 2 it will arrive tomorrow

i need hints on how to upgrade it for better performance
thanks

for stress free upgrade, visit carlcare
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
ishittu:

for stress free upgrade, visit carlcare
online?
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by ishittu: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

online?

lol, Physical office but u can follow the guide on infinixmobility website by clicking support
Re: Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
ishittu:

lol, Physical office but u can follow the guide on infinixmobility website by clicking support

okay...hope its free

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have 120K , Suggest The Best Phone For Me / SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones / Top 10 Nigerian Tech Blogs By Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.