Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? (1594 Views)

.. . / Science Laboratory Technology (S.L.T) (physics/electronics) / PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? by Young03(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
A friend of mine called me this evening to ask me if she should go for sience lab tech in Poly or go for marine biology in university.

pls help...

cc lalaclaticlala, seun
naijaboiy
darven
misspicy
kashybaby

advise needed pls
Re: Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Uni
Re: Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? by Young03(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sadia1992:
Uni

thanks but her problem is dat she don't know wat marine bio is all about and besides pple told her dat d course z not good to study in naija
Re: Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? by naijaboiy: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
polytechnics are not really respected in this part of the world. I'll advice she goes to the university.
Re: Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Young03:

thanks but her problem is dat she don't know wat marine bio is all about and besides pple told her dat d course z not good to study in naija
she can become a lecturer and some job advert only require degree nowadays..does she want to proceed to uni after ND or she will do Hnd and if she want to do d.e she should find abt d courses dey accept slt stdnts for
Re: Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? by Young03(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sadia1992:
she can become a lecturer and some job advert only require degree nowadays..does she want to proceed to uni after ND or she will do Hnd and if she want to do d.e she should find abt d courses dey accept slt stdnts for

thats wat I need to explain to her,..she want to go for direct entry after, Wch won't be easy and it will be a waste of yrs
Re: Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Young03:

thats wat I need to explain to her,..she want to go for direct entry after, Wch won't be easy and it will be a waste of yrs
it's waste of time o,u can check d courses uni accept slt for or she wait for nxt year and if she's financial bouyant she can go for poly or uni and stil write nxt year utme
Re: Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? by Young03(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sadia1992:
it's waste of time o,u can check d courses uni accept slt for or she wait for nxt year and if she's financial bouyant she can go for poly or uni and stil write nxt year utme

ok...oo
Re: Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? by godofwar666(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Uni or poly doesn't determine ones Success....
Re: Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 01, 2015
I read all the convo...but wait,did she chose these courses for herself or someone told her to take these course?

Tell her to follow what her heart's desire coz she is the one will gone study..If she want to study the science lab tech or marine biology,fist she shud seek a school which has a great credibility or been well known for having world top high standard quality of education...
Re: Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2015
There is no course that guarantees a job after graduating and wasting time at home or D.E could be dangerous as there are age restrictions to getting some employments these days.
B.sc or HND disparity isn't something to meddle in - she should simply follow her heart.
Re: Should She Go For S.L.T In Poly Or Marine Biology In University? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Young03:

Let her go for her dream course please, don't discourage her from the onset due to disparity since she has a plan already. She should leave the rest to God.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Project Topics With Available Materials On ANIMAL SCIENCE / School Building Collapses In Amukoko, Lagos (photos) / My Dear Brother Graduates In Style (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.