Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. (17370 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Pidggin(f): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:
My NL family yez dis is not a joking sturvs I rili need to express the loff I have for una

FriedPlantain - kaiiiii need I say more, the love I have for u surpasses the love I have for mangos and that's saying a lot. Since the day u called Gurgle and I old winches, I fell for u grin

Misspicy - I'll always appreciate u sticking up for me that day madam embarassed besides I heard thru the NL grapevine that ur sêxy as anytin
Continue rapping Yoruba on different threads o

Iamlegend1 - what do I even say sef. U and i are like salt and sugar. We're both yummy and we don't mix so idky I'm more addicted to u than I am to NL
Continue with ur memes just know diarisgodo

Pidggin - /starts singing/ we met on a family thread or was it romance..... Who knew dat from such our friendship would last.... Ur a smart and funny lady who doesn't mind adoption.... And u also thought Buhari was not a good option
Don't go or I'll miss u terribly o

Ipledge10 - As much as u hate it when I say this eh, I go still say it. Ur the only agbaya in my heayurt grin I'm sorry for before and isn't it nice talking to me again. I know u missed me terribly grin U like calling me mugu and God is watching u in full HD

PunkyVeer - The SA Babe! She's beauty, she is brains, she is sass and charisma. Basically I just admire and like u.... And from the looks of it, I'm not the only one /smirks/. Ur such a boss most of the time that no one would think u have a very sweet and gentle side but it was directed at me once or twice and it warmed my heart.

ButchCassidy - Butch Butch Butch what can I say now o. The way u talk is very attractive grin and very wicked, which perhaps is part of it. I miss when we used to be the fantastic four; u, me, she-who-must-not-be-named, and Legend. U are a surprisingly extremely good person with a heart of gold and I just wanted to tell u that.

YourMain - Chai, my fingers hurt now, but this is a saving the best for last type thing grin I followed her so quickly that it freaked her out for a while but iono I was just so drawn to her personality. Such a cool lady/geh..... I hope u find a hot, tall, black guy loitering around a hospital as snow falls and he kisses u and tells u "baby I'm a doctor" grin
Also just know that 45% of white women get plastic surgery and filler to get ur lips.

Awww sweety, you know what I really like about you? Whenever I read your post I am always like "That is exactly what I would say" you are very intelligent, no wonder the guys are all after you smiley You are one of my best on NL, I wish you a happy new month dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Omotayor123(f): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
ghostwritter:

OMG!!
U actually mentioned my name.
*Now i'm blushing in slow motion*
May Almighty Allah grant us all good health and wealth to enjoy more from life.
Miss Tayo, do u knw dat lalasticlala banned me merely because i expressed my love for u?
Lol grin
Amiin
shocked shocked Tell me more!
But, I trust lala he no fit do that kind thing grin
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Happy new month to misspicy, firstking01,aminat508,oyind17, dexica,montezz,halfrica,naijaboiysadsad,cutehector,profojah,qatarplayboy, mrcork,toseyn2much,ipledge,stfuareyougod,yourmain,ssoftapple,durrent,omotayor123,laveda,prettythicksme,estharfabian,mrspyhno,

and a host of others too numerous to mention

awh thanks girl you too.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
To jimicoker! Lwkm! You have a weird bizzare sense of humour!
Sorry to hear bout the accident and all the losses bro. The devil knows something big is coming your way, that's why he tried so hard to get you down. Fυck the devil men, keep smiling angry

Since I'm here, might as well give a shout out to all ma NL peeps. Wish y'all a fabulous new month wink

First holla goes to Obiorathesubtle, for betraying your moniker by NOT being subtle in bashing senseless folks. One love nigga, for always keeping it one hunred cool

Next is iamLegend for helping to rid NL of retαrds. They keep multiplying and their threads are endless, but we have a real life super hero watching our backs.

Shout out to Naijaboiy for not relenting in putting them hoes in their places. Don't give up man, we gotta keep these heifers in check.

Holla misspicy, for being my first NL crush. Still stalking you BTW, just so you know.

Hey PunkyVeer! You're like the coolest girl I know on NL. Gotta love 'n' respect that sense of humor damn. You real crazy tho, y'know that? grin

Well, all the teenage girls on NL whose names I won't mention (EstharFabian! angry ) you guys make NL fun, kudos grin

3 Likes

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
JimiCoker:

Sorry to hear bout the accident and all the losses bro. The devil knows something big is coming your way, that's why he tried so hard to get you down. Bleep the devil men, keep smiling angry

Since I'm here, might as well give a shout out to all ma NL peeps wink

First holla goes to Obiorathesubtle, for betraying your moniker by NOT being subtle in bashing senseless folks. One love nigga, for always keeping it one hunred cool

Next is iamLegend for helping to rid NL of retαrds. They keep multiplying and their threads are endless, but we have a real life super hero watching our backs.

Shout out to Naijaboiy for not relenting in putting them hoes in their places. Don't give up man, we gotta keep these heifers in check.

Holla misspicy, for being my first NL crush. Still stalking you BTW, just so you know.

Hey PunkyVeer! You're like the coolest girl I know on NL. Gotta love 'n' respect that sense of humor damn. You real crazy tho, y'know that? grin

Well, all the teenage girls on NL whose names I won't mention (EstharFabian! angry ) you guys make NL fun, kudos grin

Thanks, hun kiss

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
JimiCoker:

Sorry to hear bout the accident and all the losses bro. The devil knows something big is coming your way, that's why he tried so hard to get you down. Bleep the devil men, keep smiling angry

tongue:PAweeeee! jimjim!tongue

errrm....You just mentioned my name!wink

BTW, practically...I'm No Longer A teenager...undecidedtongue
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Monalisa185(f): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
faith551:
Happy new month to Monalisa185,Your main and naijaboi

ahhaaannn!!! thanks very much faith, do have a beautiful new month... #muah
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Seculent:
I just commented to wish Adanna28 a happy new month.

Happy new month hun, sweet of you. We had our ups n downs in the beginning but you are very cheeky yet lovable kiss may this festive season bring you a lot of happiness.

I can't come for Xmas in Naija cry can't leave the country still on probation. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
tongue:PAweeeee! jimjim!tongue

errrm....You just mentioned my name!wink

BTW, practically...I'm No Longer A teenager...undecidedtongue
Lol. Really? Muzzletoff! grin
You're now a big girl. Don't listen to lies boys tell and read your books, alright dear? wink
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by ghostwritter(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lol grin
Amiin
shocked shocked Tell me more!
But, I trust lala he no fit do that kind thing grin
so u no trust me!
Anyway, my love for u no get season2.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by naijaboiy: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
JimiCoker:

Sorry to hear bout the accident and all the losses bro. The devil knows something big is coming your way, that's why he tried so hard to get you down. Fυck the devil men, keep smiling angry

First holla goes to Obiora thesubtle, for betraying your moniker by NOT being subtle in bashing senseless folks. One love nigga, for always keeping it one hunred cool

Shout out to Naijab oiy for not relenting in putting them hoes in their places. Don't give up man, we gotta keep these heifers in check.

Holla miss picy, for being my first NL crush. Still stalking you BTW, just so you know.

Hey Punky Veer! You're like the coolest girl I know on NL. Gotta love 'n' respect that sense of humor damn. You real crazy tho, y'know that? grin

Well, all the teenage girls on NL whose names I won't mention (EstharF abian! angry ) you guys make NL fun, kudos grin
For sure mahn! We aint stopping. grin

Happy new month to you too. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Seculent: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Adanna28:

Happy new month hun, sweet of you. We had our ups n downs in the beginning but you are very cheeky yet lovable kiss may this festive season bring you a lot of happiness.

I can't come for Xmas in Naija cry can't leave the country still on probation. lipsrsealed
OK! Adhered with you. You are so inspiring!

Just have interest in meeting you offline. No problem though. Love your attitude. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Omotayor123(f): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
ghostwritter:
so u no trust me! Anyway, my love for u no get season2.
cheesy
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
JimiCoker:

Lol. Really? Muzzletoff! grin
You're now a big girl. Don't listen to lies boys tell and read your books, alright dear? wink
I'd Knock Your head!angry
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by misspicy(f): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
JimiCoker:

Since I'm here, might as well give a shout out to all ma NL peeps. Wish y'all a fabulous new month wink

oh sweertim cheesy

don't make me fall for this lomantic words you are using on me naw...you know you gat the desired physic already amma trip trip and fall o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
I'd Knock Your head!angry
If you weren't such a well brought up girl who'd never do such a thing to an 'uncle' abi? Lucky me tongue
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

oh sweertim cheesy
don't make me fall for this lomantic words you are using on me naw...you know you gat the desired physic already amma trip trip and fall o embarassed
Go away joor undecided

Heartbreaker.......... cry
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by montezz(f): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Happy new month to misspicy, firstking01,aminat508,oyind17, dexica,montezz,halfrica,naijaboiysadsad,cutehector,profojah,qatarplayboy, mrcork,toseyn2much,ipledge,stfuareyougod,yourmain,ssoftapple,durrent,omotayor123,laveda,prettythicksme,estharfabian,mrspyhno,

and a host of others too numerous to mention
Thanks love...you too
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by misspicy(f): 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
JimiCoker:
Go away joor undecided
Heartbreaker.......... cry
what have I done again? don't do this to me jimmy angry
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by JigsawKillah(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Laveda:
C.herryice...finally I'll soon get my gift tongue
Lanick.y... kiss
Adanna.28 smiley
Charije.e..happy birthday kiss
Mzlaur.el. smiley
Mizmycoli ... smiley
Ipledge.10
Jefferyja.mmez
Jigsawkil.lah
Llaykor.n
Joseph1832
Whynott.hetruth
Cindyrai.n
Ishiam.u

Happy new month wonderful people. . We'll all leave to see 2016 and beyond . . .

thanks boo boo! i wish you the same
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by ghostwritter(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

cheesy
honestly, I'm tired of toasting u in d presence of lalasticlala....I think it's time we go off nairaland.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by joseph1832(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
JigsawKillah:

thanks boo boo! i wish you the same
You edited every name on that list save mine. So, WTF you want brah?

Laveda the Diva. Happy New Month to you too. Cheers.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by JigsawKillah(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
You edited every name on that list save mine. So, WTF you want brah?

Laveda the Diva. Happy New Month to you too. Cheers.

Because I needed you to see the mention. Tell me thank you
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by joseph1832(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Because I needed you to see the mention. Tell me thank you
Thanks but no thanks. I wonder if the mention will add a kobo to my pocket, or even grease my d1ck. So WTH jigs
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by JigsawKillah(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Thanks but no thanks. I wonder if the mention will add a kobo to my pocket, or even grease my d1ck. So WTH jigs

thought you used to jack off to every Lävedä's posts? grin grin
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by joseph1832(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
JigsawKillah:

thought you used to jack off to every Lävedä's posts? grin grin
Wrong Dirtbag! I thought she deactivated a long time ago.

However, funny how you always tend to accuse me of doing the things you do. tongue

Laveda, it might thrill you to know jigs jerk off every of you profile picture. He calls it coitus Jigsawractus. I know, he told I and llaykorn so. Ewwww LMAO.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Omotayor123(f): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
ghostwritter:

honestly, I'm tired of toasting u in d presence of lalasticlala....I think it's time we go off nairaland.
shocked shocked
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by ghostwritter(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked shocked
why I kon open mouth?
I.m serious about it. I want to meet u behind nairaland's veil.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by ghostwritter(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked shocked
send me ya digits through my mail osuleman11@gmail.com
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Omotayor123(f): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
ghostwritter:
why I kon open mouth? I.m serious about it. I want to meet u behind nairaland's veil.
I can't reply mails.... Sorry!
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Laveda(f): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Wrong Dirtbag! I thought she deactivated a long time ago.

However, funny how you always tend to accuse me of doing the things you do. tongue

Laveda, it might thrill you to know jigs jerk off every of you profile picture. He calls it coitus Jigsawractus. I know, he told I and llaykorn so. Ewwww LMAO.
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
JimiCoker:

If you weren't such a well brought up girl who'd never do such a thing to an 'uncle' abi? Lucky me tongue
uncle? how old are You? 82??grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funeral Vs Wedding: Which Is More Expensive?? / So Sad! Nairalander, AlexReports, Buries Father In Pains (photos) / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.