Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Channels Television Massive Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Channels Television Massive Recruitment (25667 Views)

Channels Television Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Ongoing Recruitment At Channels Television, 1st February 2018 / Job Opening: Available Vacancies At Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by dhtglobal(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Massive??

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by papachy(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2015
wen I see first class nd second class upper I just have to change to d nxt page......End time requirement..... what of we wit second class lower
Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by ril19(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2015
This Working Experience Thing Seff.

OR

They Just Want Existing Staff Of AIT & NTA To Come And Apply

2 Likes

Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by Felaak47(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2015
so no HND graduate undecided End time recruitment.
Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by Dbisector(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2015
Channels

KANO

25-30Years

upper credit

5years experience

Reside in Kano

Work don start be that Naija...chai
Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by Egabs(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2015
They re nt looking fr job seekers rather they re looking fr those who av job already wth other oganisation to come over nonsense,10 yrs expirence between 30 to 40 yrs in today nigeria so wen did the fellow finish sch n wen did he or she start wrking

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by Beetee1(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2015
This is just for the sake of an advertisement to fulfill all righteousness.
It's a done deal! But one thing I know for sure, ...No Nigerian graduate will die Jobless
All the best to the Job seekers

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by shegerun: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Do you even know the meaning of "massive"? Massive recruitment indeed!

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by soleexx(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2015
allanphash7:
They are not taking HND holders?

Na wa for them o

Not looking for job anyway

I observe that too....was just thinking when will this discrimination stop...are they not graduate?
Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by bona101(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2015
No HND under mass communication course with distinction or upper credit? I'm disappointed with Channels.
Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by GMan650(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2015
exhibition:
Jobs

Need something on Jumia at shipping discount?
Contact me now!

I just wanna ask u a question abou Jumia, shld I add you?
Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by jtjohn(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2015
How many of them working there had first class or second class upper....is just show up and I don't think dey are even recruiting self.

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2015
GMan650:
After applying, you'll be shocked that the ones that will be recruited will not meet the requirements. First class or second class upper graduates between the age of 25-40 with at least 5years of relevant working experience. Most of these people are working already.

What of the fresh graduates that graduated with first class and second class upper? Where do we get our experience from? Even some that have few years of work experience worked as teachers in Secondary or Primary schools which is a disadvantage cos when you get to the interviewer and tell him that you had experience as a teacher, he'll tell you to go and continue teaching cos you are good in that aspect.

They just want existing Hausas working for NTA, AIT to come apply. Moreover, the OP said 'massive'. Do you know what massive means?

ENDTIME NATION

You can work Probono for experience. Find organisations, tell them you need to get some experience. Then discuss how you will assist them by reporting to their office and working under the supervision of their any of their team leads. That way you get some work experience and you get companies that you can add to your CV.

But of course not everyone wants to work for free. But I did this when I left NYSC. I worked for a company in PH. I did not report everyday because I was not being paida dime. I discussed with the Manager and told him to get some requisite experience I will be coming in 3 Times a week max. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. He should designate me to a team in the organisation. Where duties and responsibilites will be given to me to execute. The more I showed initiative the better I was trusted. And like they say in organisations, THE PROFIT FOR HARD WORK IS MORE WORK. cheesy cheesy cheesy This company till date is in my CV.

I know not all companies will want this and not everyone can be so lucky to have an organisation close to their homes where they do not have to pay for transportation. Finally not everyone can meet a Manager as sensible and as considerate as the Yoruba guy I met. Yes I am saying his tribe. I am not Yoruba, I am Ijaw. But I am saying his Tribe. But you might want to give it a try. Just for experience sake.

If you also have lecturers in school that are into consulting (depending on your discipline) you can ask them to allow you assist. These were things I did after graduation. They have consulting firms that are well registered with the CAC. These are real organisations you can quote in your CV. You also are opportuned to meet people, professionals and industry players alike.

Just think of a way out sha. Goodluck.

PS
Of course it was not just all by my physical/intellectual power. I was lucky. Implying that I was blessed to meet people. As we would say as Christians, God helped me a lot. So do not forget to pray too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by akp202(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2015
if that will b d last job on earth i will prefer to remain idle

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by Ethan015(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2015
10 years experience at the age 30 is not practical...
*scam smells*
Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by Orikinla(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2015
Before, you apply, be careful. Find out if they are owing their workers. These independent broadcasting stations in Nigeria often don't pay salaries for months and frustrate the workers to leave in annoyance. Then, they will employ new workers to replace them and will still not pay salaries or pay half of the salaries. They often prefer NYSC members they don't need to pay full salaries.

1 Like

Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by calculator123(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
kano? that location as well as the experience is questionable,why then use then use the term MASSIVE like everybody has that kind of experience.
Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by jobberland: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
It is well a d God will help us
Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by GMan650(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
dabriggs:

You can work Probono for experience. Find organisations, tell them you need to get some experience. Then discuss how you will assist them by reporting to their office and working under the supervision of their any of their team leads. That way you get some work experience and you get companies that you can add to your CV.

But of course not everyone wants to work for free. But I did this when I left NYSC. I worked for a company in PH. I did not report everyday because I was not being paida dime. I discussed with the Manager and told him to get some requisite experience I will be coming in 3 Times a week max. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. He should designate me to a team in the organisation. Where duties and responsibilites will be given to me to execute. The more I showed initiative the better I was trusted. And like they say in organisations, THE PROFIT FOR HARD WORK IS MORE WORK. cheesy cheesy cheesy This company till date is in my CV.

I know not all companies will want this and not everyone can be so lucky to have an organisation close to their homes where they do not have to pay for transportation. Finally not everyone can meet a Manager as sensible and as considerate as the Yoruba guy I met. Yes I am saying his tribe. I am not Yoruba, I am Ijaw. But I am saying his Tribe. But you might want to give it a try. Just for experience sake.

If you also have lecturers in school that are into consulting (depending on your discipline) you can ask them to allow you assist. These were things I did after graduation. They have consulting firms that are well registered with the CAC. These are real organisations you can quote in your CV. You also are opportuned to meet people, professionals and industry players alike.

Just think of a way out sha. Goodluck.

PS
Of course it was not just all by my physical/intellectual power. I was lucky. Implying that I was blessed to meet people. As we would say as Christians, God helped me a lot. So do not forget to pray too.

Wow!!! I've never thought of this. It's a nice plan only that it takes God's grace and luck like in your case. Most companies wouldn't want graduate that isn't employed under them to peep into their business as they would think he's a spy from opposing companies.

Thanks for the advice. I've gained something or two from your words.
Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by prideofscience: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
10yrs. were i wan see am grin
Re: Channels Television Massive Recruitment by francotunsco: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nice one! Buh wait oo.. What happened to those occupying those positions before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc / US NBCC, Adewole Adebayo Announce 30 Million Nigerian Jobs Program / Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.