Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Farmer Refuses To Eat This 'sexy' Potato He Pulled Out His Farmyard (photo - See - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Farmer Refuses To Eat This 'sexy' Potato He Pulled Out His Farmyard (photo - See (1084 Views)

The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead / Christmas Chicken Refuses To Be Killed (Hilarious Photo) / Lol...farmer Refuses To Eat This ‘sexy’ Potato He Pulled Out His Farmyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmer Refuses To Eat This 'sexy' Potato He Pulled Out His Farmyard (photo - See by chidiezeh(m): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2015
The farmer said it messed with his mind. It messed with mine too. Lmao!!!

A farmer was stunned by the sultry shape of one of his home-grown potatoes - and then refused to eat.

The hot sweet potato bears a striking resemblance to someone with a rather shapely behind bending over, and it's messing with Ben Fletch's mind.

The potato farmer pulled it out of the ground at his farm in Kent last week and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the frisky tatty.

Ben said: "It was hilarious. Obviously it looks like a lady bending over." "It did make me chuckle," he added. "I showed my family and they loved it - we were all laughing for quite a while.

" Potato of life. - cheesy

Re: Farmer Refuses To Eat This 'sexy' Potato He Pulled Out His Farmyard (photo - See by ORACLE1975(m): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2015
Hahahahhaahah
Re: Farmer Refuses To Eat This 'sexy' Potato He Pulled Out His Farmyard (photo - See by joviegghead: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2015
This enough to make FP,abi? cc Lalasticlala grin
Re: Farmer Refuses To Eat This 'sexy' Potato He Pulled Out His Farmyard (photo - See by kossyablaze(m): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2015
Lol
Re: Farmer Refuses To Eat This 'sexy' Potato He Pulled Out His Farmyard (photo - See by samtheman: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hahahahaha End time potato grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When Osun Finally Pays The Seven Month Salary / Pix. When You Are Told 2 Rats Invaded Your Area Last Night / Pls Dont Laugh Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.