Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

If Paul The Octopus Was Still Alive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Paul The Octopus Was Still Alive (527 Views)

Pictures Of Iced Octopus or squid In A Supposed Ice Fish Carton. / Proof That Sylvester Stallone Is Still Alive / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Paul The Octopus Was Still Alive by moyakz(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2015
i've been pondering on these since last week and it is about PAUL THE OCTOPUS(2008-2010),that could predict the results of football matches correctly(100%).
I strongly believe if that octopus was still alive at this moment,it would have been KIDNAPPED by our nigerian guys,so he could be predicting football matches,just for them to be winning 9jaBet,NairaBet,and the likes,because GUYS MUST CHOP!!
nairalanders,what do you think?? cool
Re: If Paul The Octopus Was Still Alive by immortalcrown(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2015
First of all, has the Octopus died?
Re: If Paul The Octopus Was Still Alive by moyakz(m): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2015
immortalcrown:
First of all, has the Octopus died?
yes,it died in 2010.
Re: If Paul The Octopus Was Still Alive by immortalcrown(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2015
moyakz:

yes,it died in 2010.
Case dismissed. It is unprofitable to debate over the dead.
Re: If Paul The Octopus Was Still Alive by moyakz(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2015
immortalcrown:
Case dismissed. It is unprofitable to debate over the dead.
lol,just thinking though.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Teen Mum Beats Her 2 Year Old Baby To Death. / Commercial Sex Worker Found Dead In Lagos Hotel Room / What Is Different About 2016??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.