Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards (1831 Views)

Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / OMG!! Lagos Big Boy Laments Bitterly On Twitter As MMM Panic Hits Nigerians / "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by adelehello: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2015
Speaking to The Fader magazine,he said
He said, “It’s political, man. To be honest, I don’t really feel like I’m a part of the industry. Check out awards, I don’t get awards because the powers that be don’t really like me. I’m not like everyone else; I won’t do what everyone else does. They don’t like it.Everything is really political, too much politics in the industry and I’m not a very good politician.
So I don’t really involve myself in all that. I just drop hit songs, and my fan base keeps increasing.“If I was a part of the industry then I wouldn’t have shit today. Think about it. It would just be one of the songs you hear in the club and then that’s it.“But right now, you see, I don’t have the most Twitter followers or the most Instagram numbers or whatever, but the things that I do the people with one million followers can’t do it,”

Read more here about the music industry terms and conditions

Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by adelehello: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2015
sorry for him tho'
Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by mondaymorin: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2015
adelehello:
sorry for him tho'
why you dey sorry for am
Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by mondaymorin: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
mondaymorin:
why you dey sorry for am
Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by Polarbite(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
There's nothing political in his misery.D truth z dat burnaboy never features any oda artiste in his songs and dat sucks!
Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by mondaymorin: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Polarbite:
There's nothing political in his misery.D truth z dat burnaboy never features any oda artiste in his songs and dat sucks!
Polarbite:
Polarbite:
didn't notice the fact that he dosent feature oda artiste....maybe because am not a fan of his
Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by mondaymorin: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
how would you like to smoke some weed

Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by gumaveddy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
If d guy can conplain them What would tymaya or terry g do?
Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by mondaymorin: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
gumaveddy:
Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by Polarbite(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2015
mondaymorin:
didn't notice the fact that he dosent feature oda artiste....maybe because am not a fan of his
i lyk d dude o,he is a gud artiste but in jst lack dat thing
Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by Polarbite(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2015
gumaveddy:
are dey consistent?
Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by mondaymorin: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Polarbite:
i lyk d dude o,he is a gud artiste but in jst lack dat thing
wjixh tin....do u mean gbola
Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by Polarbite(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
mondaymorin:
wjixh tin....do u mean gbola
i mean nt collaboing.Abeg wic1 b 'gbola'?
Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by mondaymorin: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Polarbite:
i mean nt collaboing.Abeg wic1 b 'gbola'?
gbola os pri**ck or kokoro or penis
Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by Polarbite(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2015
mondaymorin:
gbola os pri**ck or kokoro or penis
lol,bro u are nt serious.Shey u knw dat burnaboy has a big kokoro sha? U remembr wen e performed wit only boxers during felaberation?
Re: Burna Boy Laments On Why The Music Industry Has Not Ben Giving Him Awards by Sarimah(f): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2015
sorry... I feel your pain cry

See What Davido's Cousin Did With Dele Momodu Pics / Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies / Photo Olajumoke Stuns With Her Short Hair