Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle (1688 Views)

Pretty Mike: Why I Carry Baby Feeding Bottle Everywhere I Go / See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding / American Comedian Chris Rock Dates Nigerian Girlfriend, Megalyn Echikunwoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle by kay29000(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2015
Kevin Hart is currently holidaying in Dubai with a few of his celebrity friends, and he took time to play with a couple of big cats over there. Checkout this picture of him feeding a big Tiger with feeding bottle.

He posted the picture on his Instagram yesterday with this caption- "I can't believe that I did this shit...I was scared as hell. The guy said that the Tigers can smell fear....I said "he's about to smell shit" because I immediately got the bubble guts #DopePic #dubai."

http://www.pikore.com/m/1129736559479327234_6590609

Re: Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle by immortalcrown(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2015
If this rumour is true, America will know.
Re: Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle by chocolateme(f): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2015
Milky lion
Re: Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle by benedictnsi(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2015
Make he come try am for Africa....... Na dat time he go know d different between Educated and illiterate Tigers
Re: Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle by kay29000(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2015
benedictnsi:
Make he come try am for Africa....... N[b]a dat time he go know d different between Educated and illiterate Tigers [/b]

LOL! Or maybe because they have more money to feed their big cats properly in Dubai. You can see he is feeding the tiger milk...big cats that feed on milk are not as dangerous as those that are fed only meat.
Re: Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2015
hehehehe...... Looks photoshopped to me tho.......
Re: Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle by Tallesty1(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2015
End Time Courage
Re: Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle by queenoflafia(f): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2015
That's how I feed my tiger too
Re: Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle by kay29000(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2015
queenoflafia:

You mean your pussycat.
Re: Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle by nuelzy: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2015
queenoflafia:
who b dis one
Re: Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle by queenoflafia(f): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2015
nuelzy:
who b dis one
I am a nairalander
Re: Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle by kilokeys(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2015
Thats dessert for the tiger..

Tiger wey don chop a full goat early momo..

Come Ibadan zoo.. And try this.. But u and ur feeding bottle na Gobe
Re: Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle by nuelzy: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2015
queenoflafia:

I am a nairalander
#relieved ....atleast u didnt tell me u re a human being

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy Is Giving away Mtn Recharge Cards On Twitter Pics (snapshots) / Read Biography Of Bovi The Comedian / Eniola Badmus Stuns In New Looks At Etisalatnigeria CMO Send-off Party ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.