Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding (4017 Views)

Stephanie Kalu Uche On "Easter Rice Hunt" Looking Glam (Photos) / Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi / Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Pet Dog In All White Glam Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by jaelz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Kevin Hart release lovely pictures from his wedding to long time fiancee. Among the attendees includes the Wade family and Nelly with his girlfriend beautiful couple.

cc: lalasticlala, onila, prettythicksme, seun, ishilove, farano, mynd44,praizeblog

1 Share

Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by PrinceAbinibi: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
9ice too attend ni
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by jaelz(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2016

Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Flexherbal(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
Congratulations to them!
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Khd95(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
This guy too tall abeg grin grin

Happy long lasting married life kiss
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Xionez(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Low key FTW
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
jaelz:
Kevin Hart release lovely pictures from his wedding to long time fiancee. Among the attendees includes the Wade family and Nelly with his girlfriend beautiful couple.

cc: lalasticlala, onila, prettythicksme, seun, ishilove, farano, mynd44
Short man devil.

Eyop, hungerbad, uboma, acidosis, lezz/lezzlie and other chronic Nairaland bachelors, see your mate dem don marry finish
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by tammyboy1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Kevin looks frosh ah swear,that pic he was tryna kiss her is adorable

1 Like

Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by AbjMotorPalace: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
nice one.

check my signature....
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by PrinceAbinibi: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Money is good and all this yeye girls will be saying I cannever marry a short Man. Baba God pick up my call too ooo.
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by olarhtunji(m): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
can't wait 4 his stand up comedy

meanwhile

join readers group on WhatsApp follow d link https:///Dbp1sU66iL9CZi8jKWUqU5
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Short man devil.

Eyo.p, hunger.bad, ub.oma, acid.osis, le.zz/lez.zlie and other chronic Nairaland bachelors, see your mate dem don marry finish

You nko? tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4088096_25efae06150cdc65b0eaa2c58aca7562_jpeg9eacc50ef306536ca1299a722ef0dd54
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Mediapace: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abi o madam ishilove undecided
LastMumu:

You nko? tongue
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Fkforyou(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
She is very beautiful....He is one lucky dude.
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Who told you I'm single?

No be you Ishioma? The one that got away? I know you more than the back of my palms. grin
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
LastMumu:

No be you Ishioma? The one that got away? I know you more than the back of my palms. grin
Nah, you think you do, but you don't. Trust me, you don't smiley

I only let you know what I want you to know, and that changes according to my caprices.
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by HungerBAD: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=Ishilove post=48481564]
Short man devil.

Eyop, hungerbad, uboma, acidosis, lezz/lezzlie and other chronic Nairaland bachelors, see your mate dem don marry finish[/quote

I dey find wife.

You get any better girl with good character?tall and very dark?disease free?comes from a good family?has atleast a Masters Degree?no baby or naked picture anywhere?must be able to cook Yam peppersoup(Niger Delta best)

Must be ready to relocate to my location ASAP if she lives in Nigeria,must be on the slim/moderate size (plus size girls after one child usually blow up)and lastly and this is very important. Her personal hygiene level has to be very high.

I went out on Lunch some weeks ago,with a United States Educated Nigerian,who mistakenly picked her nose.

Nasty.

So Ishilove if you see any girl that meets my criteria's please inform me asap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Nah, you think you do, but you don't. Trust me, you don't smiley

I only let you know what I want you to know, and that changes according to my caprices.

go and sleep. tongue
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Ishilove: 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
LastMumu:

go and sleep. tongue
Swerve to the far left undecided
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Ishilove: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

Kuku take mud and mould her

Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by HungerBAD: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ishilove.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

See?some of us get high taste.

So as you get 1 Million female friends so,none meet my requirements?

2 Likes

Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2016
awww handsome man...happy married life...
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2016
wow!smiley
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Ishilove: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ishilove.

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

See?some of us get high taste.

So as you get 1 Million female friends so,none meet my requirements?
Nothing wrong in having high tastes, Hunger cheesy

I no get I million friends. I get 4 and all are married grin
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by uboma(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Short man devil.

Eyop, hungerbad, uboma, acidosis, lezz/lezzlie and other chronic Nairaland bachelors, see your mate dem don marry finish

Lol.

Na the same boat we dey na....
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Eyop: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Short man devil.

Lol...Ishi you no gree marry me na undecided
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Acidosis(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Short man devil.

Eyop, hungerad, ubma, acidosis, lzz/lzzlie and other chronic Nairaland bachelors, see your mate dem don marry finish

I need loan sad sad sad sad
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by Ishilove: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2016
uboma:

Lol.

Na the same boat we dey na....
Which boat? Naptu2 has taken me away on a cruise teytey cheesy
Re: See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding by uboma(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Which boat? Naptu2 has taken me away on a cruise teytey cheesy

Oh yeah!

Looking forward to your pre-wedding photographs then...
Where is he going to do the proposal? At a shopping mall, a boat/ship, inside a plane?

@Naptu2, I hail thee

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Fans Got No Chill! As They Slam Mercy Aigbe’s Husband Over His Pot Belly / Countries With The Highest Number Of Billionaires! See Nigeria’s Position! / Naija Boys Reppin In Eko: Too Much Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.