Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How To Follow The Spirit Of God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Follow The Spirit Of God! (410 Views)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Follow The Spirit Of God! by estuaryfe(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2015
Have you ever wondered how you can follow or have fellowship with the Spirit of God?

According to Romans 8:5, one of the ways that you can do this is to think about, and meditate on the things of the Spirit of God.

The things of Spirit of God include scriptures of the bible that talk about the Spirit of God!

For other truths from the bible, you can visit this website: www.elohim-worship..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Read Daily Devotional With Pastor Chris. In Union With The Father! 3 Thursday · / "I Have No Apology  for Kneeling To Worship God" – Ooni / Photo: Pastor Preaches Naked In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.