Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Miley Cyrus Said She Love It ,and Naija Girls Been Acting Like They Hate It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Said She Love It ,and Naija Girls Been Acting Like They Hate It (1075 Views)

''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies / Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" / "You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus Said She Love It ,and Naija Girls Been Acting Like They Hate It by Kingdre(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2015
I always love this girl for been real

But naija babes eeeh undecided undecided angry
I don't want to say anything sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Source https://www.instagram.com/p/-uokyaQzHq/

Re: Miley Cyrus Said She Love It ,and Naija Girls Been Acting Like They Hate It by chocolateme(f): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Why all these oyibo just they focus all their attention on naija tinz
Re: Miley Cyrus Said She Love It ,and Naija Girls Been Acting Like They Hate It by Kingdre(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2015
chocolateme:
Why all these oyibo just they focus all their attention on naija tinz

No they ain't
I'm the one remember the way naija babes
Use to behave when it comes to this
If they don't like you they will demand for money

And if they like you?
That is the time they will be asking for iPhone 6s
Or remembering you what you promised them

And you girls are the one that enjoy this thing past us .
Re: Miley Cyrus Said She Love It ,and Naija Girls Been Acting Like They Hate It by chocolateme(f): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2015
Kingdre:

No they ain't
I'm the one remember the way naija babes
Use to behave when it comes to this
If they don't like you they will demand for money

And if they like you?
That is the time they will be asking for iPhone 6s
Or remembering you what you promised them

And you girls are the one that enjoy this thing past us .
ok.. Do u wish to reincarnate as a babe in your next life?
Re: Miley Cyrus Said She Love It ,and Naija Girls Been Acting Like They Hate It by Kingdre(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2015
chocolateme:
ok.. Do u wish to reincarnate as a babe in your next life?

With this my perfect body
I'm 190cm tall and I'm not looking bad either

I will prefer to be made like this for my next thousand life

Please you can keep your offer grin grin grin

My answer is NO
Re: Miley Cyrus Said She Love It ,and Naija Girls Been Acting Like They Hate It by SAMBARRY: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2015
SittinG down on my designer wooden chair observing things wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miley Cyrus Said She Love It ,and Naija Girls Been Acting Like They Hate It by Kingdre(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2015
Person wen dey above me
Lmao you go kill person ooo grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miley Cyrus Said She Love It ,and Naija Girls Been Acting Like They Hate It by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Kingdre:
Person wen dey above me
Lmao you go kill person ooo grin grin grin
I loff my chair too and my chair loffs me cool
Re: Miley Cyrus Said She Love It ,and Naija Girls Been Acting Like They Hate It by Kingdre(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I loff my chair too and my chair loffs me cool

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Strange Wedding Picture Leaked This Morning. / Meet The Guy Behind The Popular 24 Cap You See On Most Of Our Celebs / Vera Sidika Gets Raunchy,tells Girls How To Fu**ck Their Man in BED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.