Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (71515 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by NaijaCelebrity: 7:07am On May 28, 2018
Singer, 2Baba, has been able to stay away from cyber bully but when it has to do with his children, he sometimes feel pained at how some people try to push him to the wall.

The Singer seems to have come across an insult thrown at his children with Sunmbo Adeoye as a fan described them as suffering children without proper care.

2face son. Nino Idibia took to his instagram page to share a photo of himself and his brother but got attack from a fan and the mother who looks out for her children did not spare the fellow who tried causing sadness for the children.

According to the fan,
“daveedaaa: How comes 2face kids looks like they are suffering? pls i didn’t mean it in a negative way”

But Sunmbo being the mother ‘Hen’ came to the rescue by stating thus,
“sunmboadeoye: daveedaaa u do know what you are up too and it’s sad. You come on my page to discredit the effort my children put into innovating, then you come here to say they look like they are suffering. I have no words for you. you will understand when you become a parent.”

The comment as since be deleted...

http://news.nollyzone.com/how-comes-2face-kids-looks-like-they-are-suffering-fan-shades/

2 Shares

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by EwuOjota: 7:07am On May 28, 2018
The Children be like who dey roast joor.

The boy to the right has only neck on his body. And the last boy is putting on a used shirt. I know that because I am a veteran of Okrika too,and can spot a fellow user from afar.

310 Likes 23 Shares

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Nobody: 7:09am On May 28, 2018
But honestly, they don't look very healthy.

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by YeyeGirl(f): 7:10am On May 28, 2018
Tuface wey get a lot in mind.. His pap is more than MTN... Dat fan shud understand things no easy cos no b only d kids dey.. Annie and co nko....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10am On May 28, 2018
Jobless fans are here again......

I'm 100% SURE that was 2Baba's physique when he was young, when did 2Face even started to gain weight?

Some ignorant people juxtapose OBESITY with being HEALTHY.

Ignorance is really a disease!

467 Likes 48 Shares

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by ironheart(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2018
Its normal for some kids most especially if they are picky when it comes to food

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by malificent(f): 7:12am On May 28, 2018
The world will know a certain level of peace when people start learning how to mind their business.

214 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Poorboy: 7:24am On May 28, 2018
Checking the pix the truth has be told unclad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by afroniger: 7:28am On May 28, 2018
Some people don't just know how to mind their own business and will be using social media to abuse others anyhow.

It should be obvious to any reasonable person that the kids in question took after their father who is a naturally skinny person from time till recently that he started adding..

In fact most of tuface kids inherited that trait from him. So what is the big deal

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by mikejj(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2018
grin must every ajebo b fat..this guy needs some sense

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by izzou(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2018
grin

He said he doesn't mean it in a negative way grin grin grin

Salt upon injury grin

Some people sef grin

6 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by SoftP(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2018
But he wasn't wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:52am On May 28, 2018
iAudio:
But honestly, they don't look very healthy.
your definition of healthy is fat? You seriously need to check yourself

73 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Nobody: 8:01am On May 28, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
2face is healthy but not fat.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by maxiuc(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by olaolulazio(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2018
Some people think looking fat means staying healthy........

Awon werey

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by kceewhyte(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2018
Pikin no fit watch weight again grin

15 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by cerowo(f): 8:23am On May 28, 2018
people can't jst mind their business anyway show me some love, it's my birthday today

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by josephace2020: 8:23am On May 28, 2018
hmmm. It's only on this side of the world people think looking fat or muscular equates to being healthy.

Meanwhile do you want to learn how to create 2D explainer videos and sell on fiverr, then follow my signature link to visit my thread.

9 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Bantino(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2018
Chaaaiii

Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by frubben(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2018
dis children don't look healthy now. but the guy suppose mind e business now

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by anyimontana(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
u have strength to even reply ppl with chicken !mentality

6 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2018
But the pix be as e get shaaaaa..... compared to Annie's kids

6 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by victorian(f): 8:25am On May 28, 2018
Whether we like to believe it or not.
The two sons look malnourished cry

O ga o.

4 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by younglleo: 8:25am On May 28, 2018
EwuOjota:

The boy to the right has only neck on his body. And the last boy is putting on a used shirt. I know that because I am a veteran of Okrika too,and can spot a fellow user from afar.
u holl talk.

1 Like

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by stefanweeks: 8:26am On May 28, 2018
“daveedaaa: How comes 2face kids looks like they are suffering? pls i didn’t mean it in a negative way

Lol

How did you mean it?

Meanwhile 2face right now

10 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by emmabest2000(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2018
EwuOjota:

La Savage shocked

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Mutemenot(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2018
The kids aren't looking good. its a simole truth. Or re the clothes part of their body stature ? Tubaba should amend immediately

3 Likes

Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by jaxxy(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2018
Nino looks good so much like his dad, bt the other guy looks abit lean
Re: ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On May 28, 2018
They should learn and stop posting personal pictures on SM.....

If you post, you attract all sorts of comments. Negative & Positive.......

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.