Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How To Please A Military Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Please A Military Man (1288 Views)

When Your Dad Is A Military Man / 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding / Between The Civilian And The Military Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Please A Military Man by shmurdah(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
I was going home after being on a queue for over 6hrs without eating anything. I was driving very fast. I con dey horn as I want to overtake the military man on a motorcycle(he was not with uniform so I didn't know) he con put on armor of stubbornness, I was very angry naso I wan hit am for side just to scare him. he dodged it. he sha overtake me ask me to step down. I got down he didn't do anything (I was driving my pops range 2015). he ask me who my father was I didn't answer him. he sha dey para for me say he will carry me go barrack. my younger brother wey just finish secondary school dey beside me he was shivering a lot cause of fear. I was also scared btw. he sha slap me twice. I immediately call my pops cause people don dey beg him. Three minutes he received a call con dey beg me say make i no vex. my pop don call his boss. he was a corporal self. I sha pardon am tell him say make he no do that again. I felt like a boss tho.
Re: How To Please A Military Man by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
You for slap am join.
Re: How To Please A Military Man by shmurdah(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mozambique:
You for slap am join.
pops no go like that
Re: How To Please A Military Man by hybridtm(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Na so ur papa......take get level
Ur papa na buhari
Re: How To Please A Military Man by Davidovinci(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
The military man eff up........assuming him give you better frog jump the do, you for no think of phone... talk more of making a call?
Re: How To Please A Military Man by shmurdah(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
hybridtm:
Na so ur papa......take get level Ur papa na buhari
naso my brother o. he is not buhari tho.
Re: How To Please A Military Man by libertyfather(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
shmurdah:
I was going home after being on a queue for over 6hrs without eating anything. I was driving very fast. I con dey horn as I want to overtake the military man on a motorcycle(he was not with uniform so I didn't know) he con put on armor of stubbornness, I was very angry naso I wan hit am for side just to scare him. he dodged it. he sha overtake me ask me to step down. I got down he didn't do anything (I was driving my pops range 2015). he ask me who my father was I didn't answer him. he sha dey para for me say he will carry me go barrack. my younger brother wey just finish secondary school dey beside me he was shivering a lot cause of fear. I was also scared btw. he sha slap me twice. I immediately call my pops cause people don dey beg him. Three minutes he received a call con dey beg me say make i no vex. my pop don call his boss. he was a corporal self. I sha pardon am tell him say make he no do that again. I felt like a boss tho.

Omo baba olowo, this is not suppose to be in joke section instead transfer to politics all the same sha send me 50k cool I serious oooo
Re: How To Please A Military Man by shmurdah(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Davidovinci:
The military man eff up........assuming him give you better frog jump the do, you for no think of phone... talk more of making a call?
if not say people dey beg him he for make me do am.
Re: How To Please A Military Man by shmurdah(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
libertyfather:

Omo baba olowo, this is not suppose to be in joke section instead transfer to politics all the same sha send me 50k cool I serious oooo
undecided[quote author=libertyfather post=40582031]
Re: How To Please A Military Man by Davidovinci(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
shmurdah:
if not say people dey beg him he for make me do am.
You get luck gan!
Re: How To Please A Military Man by libertyfather(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
shmurdah:

undecided

U dey ride 2015 range sport, and ur papa call buhari and hin call the army chief before they call the dude, guy come dis no be tomato if you no get reach 50k how much dey? I mean am oooo angry
Re: How To Please A Military Man by shmurdah(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Davidovinci:

You get luck gan!
when I got home pops con dey talk say why didn't I call him immediately and why did I even get down. that I was lucky he for beat the hell outta me that I should not do that again.
Re: How To Please A Military Man by shmurdah(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
libertyfather:

U dey ride 2015 range sport, and ur papa call buhari and hin call the army chief before they call the dude, guy come dis no be tomato if you no get reach 50k how much dey? I mean am oooo angry
Na Obama my pops called. pm me BTW make we talk
Re: How To Please A Military Man by libertyfather(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
shmurdah:

Na Obama my pops called. pm me BTW make we talk

Korect man OBO, pm sent
Re: How To Please A Military Man by Davidovinci(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
shmurdah:

when I got home pops con dey talk say why didn't I call him immediately and why did I even get down. that I was lucky he for beat the hell outta me that I should not do that again.
I d tells you..your popman knows what's up.

(1) (Reply)

When U Put Up A Fight With Ur Landlord / Everyone Fails This Simple Question / Sipping Vodka (Highest Priest)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.