Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,839 members, 7,844,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos (1635 Views)

Chika Ike Starts The Week With A Beautiful Photo / Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Stuns In New Photos / Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos by vivianblog(f): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Another Lovely first day of the Month in the life of Nigerian Popular Female Actress Ini Edo as she stuns the Month with new lovely looks , shared on INSTAGRAM With a lovely caption.

As we come to close to the end of the year 2015, May God open our eyes to see beyond the ordinary.Not to be deceived by de selfishness of de heart of men and not be a tool nor fall for de devices of de devil. I pray for divine protection for all of us now n forever Amen. Happy December ya"ll

Whom God has blessed no man can curse.... Merry Xmas darlings.Weed off the chaff around you, only then will the real substance show up. Trust me it's de truth. Bless you all

Source http://www.viviangist.com/ini-edo-starts-the-new-month-dec-1-with-new-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos by vivianblog(f): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Happy NEW MONTH Nairalanders
Re: Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
She is hotsad
tell her to take ice watercheesycheesycheesy
Re: Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
I think she's the most beautiful lady in nollywood after genevieve nnaji

I like her to a fault.

Muah
kiss
Re: Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
She is hotsad
tell her to take ice watercheesycheesycheesy

Re: Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos by Tomato16(f): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos by Jasmine00(f): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Beaurifull
Re: Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos by chrisbaby24(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ok seen...I smell FP tins....
Re: Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos by godwinky: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nice
Re: Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos by Chestar5(f): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmnnn, she fyn smalll...
I give ha a 6.5/10cheesy
Re: Actress Ini Edo Starts The New Month With New Photos by axortedbabe(f): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
This ode,mumu,fool wey dey above me,na only thunder go fire u...
@topic,i am so loving that dress..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LIVE STREAM: Dancehall Star J Capri Funeral Service #ripjcapri / Star Wars Actor, John Boyega Flaunts His Nigerian Roots At Racists / Noble Igwe Speaks On What Happened At Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.