Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Xoxoxo for now - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Xoxoxo for now (14595 Views)

10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xoxoxo for now by Nigeriayouths20: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2015
extra

Do You Know You Can Make Money Becoming A Traffic Manager.

interested, contact me
Re: Xoxoxo for now by Nigeriayouths20: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Start your 2016 with a vision. Join importation group today and learn more information that will help your business
Re: Xoxoxo for now by Nigeriayouths20: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
start 2016 with a vision. join importation group today and learn how to be successful
Re: Xoxoxo for now by warrenweste(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nigeriayouths20:
start 2016 with a vision. join importation group today and learn how to be successful

how are you coping with the unstable high dollar rise

1 Like

Re: Xoxoxo for now by darexkey(m): 4:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Nigeriayouths20:
Start your 2016 with a vision. Join importation group today and learn more information that will help your business
Guy, you are a big scammer that is just here to collect innocent people's contact. Stop deceiving people with your cunning ideas.

Nairalanders, Once you contact this guy, He will just be saying are you serious you want to start because i don't want to give my report out for fun. Later, he won't respond to you again and you will keep on pestering him till you get tired. He has done it to so many.

Nairalanders beware!
Re: Xoxoxo for now by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Nigeriayouths20:
EXTRA

GOOD PROGRAMME FOR TV SHOW

Are you into show business? Do you want a good Tv programme be it series or seasonal? Do you want tv show that sponsor will love to work with? Contact me. I would have love to share it here but i'm sure someone else will take advantage of it. The ideas is so rich that you will thank me. I want to see a certain level of commitment before i can give it out. it's totally free.

(for more details or comprehensive write-up, email me on nigeriayouths2012@gmail.com. or whatsapp on 08132179707. its totally free)
I will give you a message on that, i have interest in crime report and tv program show. Thanks.
Re: Xoxoxo for now by quicyvictor(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2016
Nice business ideas you have here
Re: Xoxoxo for now by Nigeriayouths20: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2016
warrenweste:

how are you coping with the unstable high dollar rise

unstable dollar rise has increased the price of imported goods in the country. for now in Nigeria, the only way to get cheap goods in the market is from importation cos production cost is really high due to the fact that most of the company's input are imported. you won't believe we still import corn into the country.
Re: Xoxoxo for now by Nigeriayouths20: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2016
darexkey:

Guy, you are a big scammer that is just here to collect innocent people's contact. Stop deceiving people with your cunning ideas.

Nairalanders, Once you contact this guy, He will just be saying are you serious you want to start because i don't want to give my report out for fun. Later, he won't respond to you again and you will keep on pestering him till you get tired. He has done it to so many.

Nairalanders beware!

Sorry if asking how serious you are got you mad. I didn't collect your number, you contacted me.
Re: Xoxoxo for now by Iyemik: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Nigeriayouths20:

you won't believe we still import corn into the country.

Do you know about wheat importation?
Re: Xoxoxo for now by warrenweste(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2016
Nigeriayouths20:

unstable dollar rise has increased the price of imported goods in the country. for now in Nigeria, the only way to get cheap goods in the market is from importation cos production cost is really high due to the fact that most of the company's input are imported. you won't believe we still import corn into the country.

corn? now thats serious
Re: Xoxoxo for now by lucien4scaffold(m): 2:55am On Jan 10, 2016
Sure, my email lucien@lyqiangsheng.com

whatsapp: 008615866915659

and i sent you email to you, please check it
Re: Xoxoxo for now by darexkey(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Guys, stop dropping ur contacts again. This guy is a lifetime SCAMMER!

1 Like

Re: Xoxoxo for now by quicyvictor(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
see the reason why you call him a scammer

darexkey:

Nairalanders beware!
because He ask you questions about your seriousness. guy, hope you are ok.
if he won't ask you questions, he would have drop the details here.

1 Like

Re: Xoxoxo for now by Nigeriayouths20: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
warrenweste:

corn? now thats serious

what about palm oil. There is a kind of disconnection in our food market.
Re: Xoxoxo for now by warrenweste(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nigeriayouths20:

what about palm oil. There is a kind of disconnection in our food market.

we even import palm oil?? shocked shocked angry
Re: Xoxoxo for now by warrenweste(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
princehabyb:
You like this??...beep me up through my signature!!

explain more here
Re: Xoxoxo for now by Nigeriayouths20: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
nd a simple solution

1 Like

Re: Xoxoxo for now by millhouse: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2016
Dr
Re: Xoxoxo for now by mrsage(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Good
Re: Xoxoxo for now by holajeedayy: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Let no one castigate op he must have been thinking many thing or busy.....abt pepper a custard can is 450 naira 3month ago but 1400naira now in same market
Re: Xoxoxo for now by Nigeriayouths20: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2016
Iyemik:

Do you know about wheat importation?
not really
Re: Xoxoxo for now by darexkey(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2016
quicyvictor:
see the reason why you call him a scammer

because He ask you questions about your seriousness. guy, hope you are ok.
if he won't ask you questions, he would have drop the details here.
you are a big fool
Re: Xoxoxo for now by olatommy7(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ab, thanks a million will connect on whatsapp soon, you simply the best
Re: Xoxoxo for now by Nigeriayouths20: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2016
[size=14pt]PART TWO[/size]

SECTION FOR BIG INVESTORS

Big investment is really hard to fund. Many turn to banks to raise the capital and smart entrepreneurs turn to big investors to fund and have stake in the business. This section goes to those smart entrepreneurs.
Re: Xoxoxo for now by chikkyB: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2016
Nice
Re: Xoxoxo for now by Nigeriayouths20: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2016
Intro.
Re: Xoxoxo for now by quicyvictor(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Please continue. God will bless you.
Re: Xoxoxo for now by quicyvictor(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2016
darexkey:

you are a big fool

Take it easy
Re: Xoxoxo for now by Nigeriayouths20: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Yo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Announces Plan To Launch E-Naira Wallet, Reveals CBDC Guidelines / Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs / How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.