Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Xoxoxo for now - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Xoxoxo for now (14593 Views)

10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xoxoxo for now by Nigeriayouths20: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
SECTION FOR BUSINESS NETWORKING

Do you have business that you intend to boost the sales. Do you want to customers round the country but you have problem with delivering. Do you want to run a wholesales store without a shop.

This section is for you

1 Like

Re: Xoxoxo for now by cooludochi: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2016
Nigeriayouths20:
extra

Do You Know You Can Make Money Becoming A Traffic Manager.

interested, contact me

Am A Civil Engineer did Traffic management and Analysis in my final year thesis had 92% as score.

am interested in the traffic manager stuff
Re: Xoxoxo for now by olutekunbii: 2:25am On Jul 12, 2016
Nigeriayouths20:
Extra

www.everything5pounds.com
One of my favorite online store is www.everything5pounds.com. They sell trending fashion items at £5 or little less. They are a fresh and dynamic website that offers high street fashion for just one price. Yes! Everything on the website is priced at £5! Having established themselves as global leaders for Staged budget clothing, They are constantly pushing boundaries to bring trend-led clothing for £5. They stand ahead of other competitors for not only the affordable price they offer but also for the high street trends we provide.
Their stocks sell fast. Daily new arrivals keep the website constantly buzzing with fresh new styles. This gives their customers an enhanced shopping experience where they are able to choose from a variety of products.
With product been sold for £5(less than N1800), their stocks sell fast. Currently, they have over one million registered customers, who are testimony to the credibility they have gained in Staged fashion.
As a young graduate or entrepreneur who want to go into importation, this is a start for you. You don't need to worry about quality as their stocks are European specified
To minimize the cost of importation, read number two above.

please sir, do this site deliver straight to the home address provided for delivery?
Re: Xoxoxo for now by harryshevy: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sorry to disturb I tried chatting you up on whatsapp but u were last seen on May 2016 and even d mail no deliver I want by from everything5pounds.com pls can you recommend any shipping agent to from uk to Nigeria my details 08061683340 harryshevy@gmail.com
Re: Xoxoxo for now by cho25bc(f): 1:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Pls Jav,I'm really interested in dis importation business bt how will I reach u? U've not been online since May on ur whatsapp. Pls I'll be waiting 4 ur reply.
Nigeriayouths20:
2, IMPORTATION

Minimum Capital - 40k
Importation is a good and huge business in country as we know that Nigeria depends greatly on importation. For this reason, there is always something to import. You should look around you, there will always be something that is domestically used and its not produced in Nigeria. To an importer, that is a good business. There are informations that you should know about that product you are interested in before going into importation.
Some of the things you must know are;
1, Knowledge about the product you are interested in.
2, The demand rate of the product in the market.
3, Where to get the product at the cheapest price with the same quality specification.
4, The position of law on the particular product.
To start importation with 40k in Nigeria, you will/must be buying your interested products online. One major challenge with online products is quality. The picture you see online has been photoshopped to make them look too great and attractive for you to turn down. 60% of this product turns different from the way you see them online. Another challenge of online stores includes high delivery/shipping cost. 90% of them overcharge on shipping outside the country they operate.
I will teach you how to minimize the cost of your importation and quality risk. To do online importation, you must know the country where the online store is operating and you must have a contact of a courier agent residing in that country. Courier service company in Nigeria have trusted agent working for them overseas. (for contacts of Courier agent in China, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Japan, South/North Korea, Uk, Ireland, Italy, Turkey, Germany, USA, Canada... contact me on email or whatsapp. I can't give out peoples detail in an open forum.. You can comfirm the genuineness of the agent from their offices around Lagos).
After deciding which of the online store you want to patronize, open the website and register; pick the items, add them to your cart/bag and checkout. On your shipping form/payment page, input the name and address of your courier agent.
Advantages of using a courier agent contact.
1, It will drastically reduced the cost of your shipping. Online stores around the world overcharge on shipping goods to other countries/continents. Reason is that these online stores use bigname courier companies and will also charge you for the service. The amount they will charge you per kg compare to using courier agents to extremely high. Everything5pounds.com charged me £22 to deliver four pcs of gowns worth £20. Delivering it to our agent will cost you less than £5 and the agent cant charge £7 to ship it down to Nigeria.
2, The agent will also confirm the goods and check the quality to decide whether or not to return it. If it is of low quality, the agent will reject/return it. This advantage alone keep your investment at the saver side.
After the agent confirm your prescribe quality, he will now send it through his company down to Nigeria. It will take 8 or more days for the shipping and clearance. At arrival, you can visit any of their nearest office to pay and collect your goods.
List of some online stores you can patronize
www.alibaba.com
www.aliexpress.com
www.everything5pounds.com
www.dollardays.com
http://www.toptenwholesale.com
www.lightinthebox.com
http://www.viatrading.com

(IF YOU ARE READY TO START
contact me for more details or comprehensive write-up, email me on nigeriayouths2012@gmail.com. or whatsapp on 08132179707. its totally free)
Re: Xoxoxo for now by violam: 1:25am On Oct 04, 2016
hey there, use www.freightsmarty.com for your air freight from China, dubai, Turkey and India (India is 100kg minimum, Others are 10kg minimum). China and turkey delivery 3 to 4 days regular freight. express 24hrs.

Office is in Maryland. call +2348034062974

We offer sourcing service for China and Turkey ie our China and Turkey Staff can help you source locally. we can also receive your sample,access it for you, make a video and unedited pictures fornyou before you buy ie if you want to avoid the high Courier cost most suppliers charge for a single sample.

On another note, do you know it's now cheaper sourcing from Dubai? if you can find great quality of your goods in Dubai, it's Cheaper though China and Turkey offer guaranteed variety and quality
Re: Xoxoxo for now by LadyAnn(f): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Please please please don't buy from everything 5 pounds online store... the clothes,shoes and everything is tacky and will be ruined on first wash. The cuts aren't true to size and they are just plain chavs...( lower-class people). To be fair, you're much better off getting a good quality used clothing from a charity shop than everything £5. Some charity shops sell nearly new brand names like next, Zara, Marks and Spencer, monsoon etc clothing from £1.

1 Like

Re: Xoxoxo for now by Raintaker(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thanks for d insight LadyAnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM / CBN Announces Plan To Launch E-Naira Wallet, Reveals CBDC Guidelines / Dangote Donates Foodstuffs To Borno IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.