Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds (89972 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / When You Just Bought Iphone 6 And The Trumpet Sounds / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
How did this make Fp?
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vikky014:
Like I said, it should be the least of your worries if I have little or nothing in my bank account. You should be more concerned about rebuilding your pathetic wretched life, rather than stupidly fighting on social media cheesy

Since you are gradually achieving your mission by having my attention, I know you are happy now

*end of quote*
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
XaintJoel20:
What is so special about this sex of a thing I would gladly meet my Lord and Shepherd.. Heaven is more precious to me than 1000000 sexy ladies.
#ProudlyVirgin

Story for the gods!!

U don talk ur on finish, Abi??
Be like ure not opprtuned to screw an asset dat's y ure saying dis.

Sorry man
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Vikky014(f): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jinf:

** Uhmmm i would have said "actually lack of sense of humour is a disease" but i won't. **

Calm down. This post is clearly meant as a joke.
How can one use Trumpet sounding and virginity to create a joke na waoh. using wedding day would hv made more sense bc there is no way virgins wunt be available whn trumpet sounds to me i see it as a mockery nt joke.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by hahn(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Alhajipaulo:
boss.. please next time don't use the name of da lord in vein!! tanks..

Which lord are we talking about?
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by GiftUbani: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mmmnh. . .heaven at last!!! 'my body is d temple of holy spirit' Dat was d idea all along! Seein Jesus face to face. No regrets at all! Dont ever compare heaven nd sex again. Pls
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vikky014:
idleness and joblessness is actually a disease hw can sex be an issue to sm1 to d extent of considering trumpet sounding and all that. u mean small children wunt like the trumpet cos they r yet to grow up for sex i dnt get it

End time saint
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by saintkel(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
SirWere:
Haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God I'm not a virgingringringringrin
thank God I am
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Vikky014(f): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Like I said, it should be the least of your worries if I have little or nothing in my bank account. You should be more concerned about rebuilding your pathetic wretched life, rather than stupidly fighting on social media cheesy

Since you are gradually achieving you missing by having my attention, I know you are happy now

*end of quote*
y did u quote my comment in the first place i tot u said u wunt reply again oya SWERVE!!!!u strted the bank account ish and u r saying i shld nt be worried abt ur bank account. wetin consign me wt ur bank account bikonu yeye dey smell

check ur NL history i hv nt quoted u bfore since i registered my moniker. u r evn the first person to quote me guess who the attention seeker is cos i saw a topic on FP i checkd the content then dropped my comment as regards d topic. guess u r high dis night tho
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by solonazzy: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
RickRichards:

What's so special about sex? undecided There are thousands of activities that are more important than sex. You only need to "grow up" to realize that fact, and see things for what they truly are.
Dnt try n downplay d fact here...... Picture being able to keep urself till u r officially married despite all temptations..... U at dat point can't wait to pull off d weight, n den trumpet blows.... Ma guy u go open mouth pass dat 1
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Vikky014(f): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
airprince1:

End time saint
is dt want ur brain told u as regards my comment. good for u
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ha. I willcry. lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by ebukaOtika(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ramon92:
Trumpet ko, flute ni..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmdoooo
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by xtervaganza(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
RickRichards:

What's so special about sex? undecided There are thousands of activities that are more important than sex. You only need to "grow up" to realize that fact, and see things for what they truly are.
shut up and gerrarahia

We all know sex is not that important. But for someone who hasn't had before it's much more important .

And why are u angry about this joke?

Are you sex starved?
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Cute.hector and tosyne.2much, y'all had better start thinking oo. This thread is dedicated to u grin
Me ke? cheesy
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
xtervaganza:
shut up and gerrarahia

We all know sex is not that important. But for someone who hasn't had before it's much more important .

Are you sex starved?
I just tire oooo bro
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Cutehector(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
bronzegoddess:

I hope its all round "hectorness", and not just vajeenity "hectorness" wink
come see for yurself gurl... wink
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Alhajipaulo(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
hahn:

Which lord are we talking about?
IF you like no get sense!! I don tell U!!!
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vikky014:
y did u quote my comment in the first place i tot u said u wunt reply again oya SWERVE!!!!u strted the bank account ish and u r saying i shld nt be worried abt ur bank account. wetin consign me wt ur bank account bikonu yeye dey smell

check ur NL history i hv nt quoted u bfore since i registered my moniker. u r evn the first person to quote me guess who the attention seeker is cos i saw a topic on FP i checkd the content then dropped my comment as regards d topic. guess u r high dis night tho
Alyt no p

Now, can u now let the jobless and poor guy be ?
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Vikky014(f): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Alyt no p

am sorry please dnt take my joblessness and idleness talk to heart biko. was jst trying to make a point abt lumping virginity and trumpet together.so sorry about dt. pls u r nt poor and Jobless. PEACE
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Vikky014(f): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Alyt no p

Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by hahn(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Alhajipaulo:
IF you like no get sense!! I don tell U!!!

*yawns*
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by omoiseselagba: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
hahn:
God will provide lots of virgin pvssy and dick for the righteous grin
end time paradise pussyy n dicck!!!
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vikky014:
This is nothing but a joke. You could even deduce that from the section to which it was posted

I never encourage premarital sex in any way. From the picture, it could be interpreted as how anxious and anticipating a virgin will be on his wedding night, only for the trumpet to sound throwing him into a state of surprise

I still don't know why you couldn't see the hilarity in the post/caption, only to reply my quote referring to me as a jobless and poor person. *sighs*

It's well
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vikky014:
is dt want ur brain told u as regards my comment. good for u

No my brain suggest to me ure a saint.

Good for us.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Vikky014(f): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is nothing but a joke. You could even deduce that from the section to which it was posted

I never encourage premarital sex in any way. From the picture, it could be interpreted as how anxious and anticipating a virgin will be on his wedding night, only for the trumpet to sound throwing him into a state of surprise

I still don't know why you could see the hilarity in the post, only to reply my quote reffering to me as a jobless and poor person. *sighs*

It's well
The reason was dt my expectation while opening the thread was different frm wht i saw. only to react immediately. sorry abt dat pls it is nw dt am getting the point. i tot u were trying to convince the virgin crews to go and do it bfore d trumpet sounds. let it slide abeg. i take it back u r nt jobless and idle. nt poor either. u hv quoted d post if nt i wuld hv deleted my comment.goodnight dear
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Vikky014(f): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
airprince1:

No my brain suggest to me ure a saint.

Good for us.
hahahahahah. Faints abegi i can only b a saint whn i enter heaven. i still dey dis world wt u nah
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
xtervaganza:
shut up and gerrarahia

Are you sex starved?
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by osinachijude: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
RickRichards:

Bros Weldon,please give us a list of the activities Thanks.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
osinachijude:

Bros Weldon,please give us a list of the activities Thanks.
KK....wait here, I'll be right back with ya in a sec.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Adasun(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dats funnygrin grin
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by afolayangs(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
RickRichards:

it is because u don taste am cos experience is the best tisa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) / So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.