Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? (1366 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense / How Do I Make My Site Appear First In Google Search Results? / Make Your Site Appear In Googleâ„¢ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by dokunbam(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Like this

Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by Dmayor7(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
do serious SEO and in no time it will appear there.
Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by femzysticks(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dmayor7:
do serious SEO and in no time it will appear there.

Talking about SEO

How is it really done??
Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by dokunbam(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
This SEO thing is tiring
Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by Dmayor7(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
femzysticks:

Talking about SEO

How is it really done??

Simple steps..

Research a valuable keyword using google adwords.

Write strategic quality post with the keywords

Submit your site map to search engines

Take note of your headlines

Arrange your site very well

h1 and h2 is the most important headings that google looks for.

h1 comes before h2 which comes before h3 and so on, anything apart from this will break your PAGE SEO.

Get back-links by writing compelling articles

Do guest blogging on other blogs and stay connected with bloggers on your niche

Advertise, advertise, advertise! share your articles to many but never spam or all your hard-work will crumble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by 20dollarblogs: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2015
get in touch with www.itorohost.com
Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by cheavroi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
SEO won't make your website appear like that even though SEO is a starting point.

Before your site can appear like that, Google must be able to index almost all your website pages and it will only appear when people make branded searches for your brand name. This means your site must gain some level of authority.

So typically you want to build authority to your website (organically) which is where the SEO comes in and then wait for Google.

Google schema implementation might also help although if you are not experience, I wont't ask you to do that.
Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by dokunbam(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
cheavroi:
SEO won't make your website appear like that even though SEO is a starting point.

Before your site can appear like that, Google must be able to index almost all your website pages and it will only appear when people make branded searches for your brand name. This means your site must gain some level of authority.

So typically you want to build authority to your website (organically) which is where the SEO comes in and then wait for Google.

Google schema implementation might also help although if you are not experience, I wont't ask you to do that.

Thanks, I really apprciate
Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by 4direct: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
cheavroi:

Junk!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by dokunbam(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
4direct:

Junk!!!!!!!!

to Achieve that goto https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools

login with your gmail... Add your site

on the left side you will see site appearance... choose Site link

Add the link in your site to be demoted

wait for the effective date

Thank me Later..

According to this
Sitelinks are automatically generated links that may appear under your site's search results. Learn more. If you don't want a page to appear as a sitelink, you can demote it. Only site owners and users with full permissions can demote sitelinks.

and this

2: Sitelinks

We only show sitelinks for results when we think they'll be useful to the user. If the structure of your site doesn't allow our algorithms to find good sitelinks, or we don't think that the sitelinks for your site are relevant for the user's query, we won't show them.

At the moment, sitelinks are automated. We're always working to improve our sitelinks algorithms, and we may incorporate webmaster input in the future. There are best practices you can follow, however, to improve the quality of your sitelinks. For example, for your site's internal links, make sure you use anchor text and alt text that's informative, compact, and avoids repetition.

If you think that a sitelink URL is inappropriate or incorrect, you can demote it. Demoting a URL for a sitelink tells Google that you don't consider this URL a good sitelink candidate for a specific page on your site. Google doesn't guarantee that demoted URLs will never appear as a sitelink, but we do consider a demotion a strong hint that we'll try to honor when generating sitelinks.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/47334

"Demoting a URL for a sitelink tells Google that you don't consider this URL a good sitelink candidate for a specific page on your site", so google should remove it. So I dont understand what you mean.
Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by cheavroi(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Naturally, I would have kept quiet but for the sake of other people who might need to know, I will show example of this.

I have worked on numerous websites and practically all of them have sitewide link showing up when you search using their brand name as the keyword. I have not for once gone through the process you are talking about.

If it works for you, all well and good, but I am talking about what worked for me and the way things really are. I won't say more on this issue.

If in doubt see the attached images.

Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by danmention: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
The solution to this is as easy as ABC ...NOT JUST THE RIGOROUS SEO THEY ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT BUT A SIMPLE TRICK OF SITEMAP.AND GOOGLE INDEXING..VERY EASY TO DO ..TRY IT AND THANK ME LATER
Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by kelvinnaira: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2015
4direct:

Junk!!!!!!!!

u d junk here man.. thats page authority and ranking
Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by Danyl(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
if you go to google.com and press 'jumia.com' that is exactly what you get, basically, if your site links and pages are well indexed by google it will show up on google if anyone search for yr site like that. update your sitemap regularly and optimize your titles, its all still part of SEO but the ultimate is if ur site is well indexed it will show just like that. n mind you your domain authority also determines how fast your site gets indexed. if you are an authority in a particular niche, your site gets indexed faster. So in summary, your sitemap first, SEO ur site especially your titles & contents, your meta tags (part of what you see under the blue title heading is the meta tag description) followed by little of your summary that is the first few lines of your page content if it contains the keywords contained in the search string.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by dokunbam(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Thanks guys

Am working on all these suggestions

thanks
Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nothing is rigorous about seo. Have your targeted keyword as part of your domain name. On page seo- have header 1, 2 and 3 in your article, use image, use your main keywords and related key phrases, off page seo- get quality backlinks by submitting your website to directories with good page rank 3and above. Always write quality articles. There are wordpress tools for all these stuff.
danmention:
The solution to this is as easy as ABC ...NOT JUST THE RIGOROUS SEO THEY ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT BUT A SIMPLE TRICK OF SITEMAP.AND GOOGLE INDEXING..VERY EASY TO DO ..TRY IT AND THANK ME LATER
Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by anitchec(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
XML Site map. google it!!!
Re: How Do I Make My Site Appear Like This? by dokunbam(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
SillyeRabbit:
Nothing is rigorous about seo. Have your targeted keyword as part of your domain name. On page seo- have header 1, 2 and 3 in your article, use image, use your main keywords and related key phrases, off page seo- get quality backlinks by submitting your website to directories with good page rank 3and above. Always write quality articles. [s]There are wordpress tools for all these stuff[/s].

that is if you are using wordpress

(1) (Reply)

Blogging On Many Niche. / West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 / Get Any Popular Blog Wordpress Theme Free Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.