Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes (1042 Views)

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes by Julietcutie(f): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol dis is one careful moment in my lyf ....u make sure d pot don't make noise grin

Re: One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes by cosmic22(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
u gotta control every muscle on DAT hand
and u don't dare give d pot a 2nd touch
Re: One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes by Holywizard: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
I do take meats frm my mum's put wen eva i come around or better still take more than 2 meats wen eva i collect food from de kitchen because in our house u serve urself
Re: One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes by JudgementHammer: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Julietcutie:
Lol dis is one careful moment in my lyf ....u make sure d pot don't make noise grin
What I like most about ur profile isn't ur pic. Its d words-simple and friendly. That's ur value source. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes by jaymichael(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
........At that delicate moment, all your muscles and all your senses will be at 110% alert.
Re: One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes by Cutehector(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
I looooooooooove this op.. cheesy

Damn straight...

1 Like

Re: One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes by Julietcutie(f): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
JudgementHammer:

What I like most about ur profile isn't ur pic. Its d words-simple and friendly. That's ur value source. Keep it up
tnks dear cheesy
Re: One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes by Julietcutie(f): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
jaymichael:
........At that delicate moment, all your muscles and all your senses will be at 110% alert.
Lol as in eh my hands use to shake sef
Re: One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes by Julietcutie(f): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
cosmic22:
once ur make d second move mumsi will jus catch u
Re: One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes by Julietcutie(f): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
cosmic22:
once u make d second move mumsi will jus catch u
Re: One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes by cosmic22(m): 6:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Julietcutie:
once u make d second move mumsi will jus catch u

yea...exactly

(1) (Reply)

Would You Prefer To Be Overseas Or In Nigeria / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Eight Expectations And Realities Of Family Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.