Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Procedure To Follow In Registration Of A Company Name - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Procedure To Follow In Registration Of A Company Name (2139 Views)

Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States / Marketing Trends All Online Earners Should Follow In 2017 / The First Step In Registration Of Business Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procedure To Follow In Registration Of A Company Name by Johnnyessence(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
please to the business guru in the house i want to register my company name in cac(corporate affairs commission) but i doesn't know how to go about it pls to the knowledgeable business people in the house pls give me procedure and how to go about it. is it necessary to go the headquarter in abuja or in the state of residence. presently am in osun state but want to register the name of the company name. pls to the gurus in the house please what's the current cost of registration of the company name. u can reach me on my email:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com or on my phone no for more procedures, my phone no is 08065640627 thank u.
Re: Procedure To Follow In Registration Of A Company Name by shakaZuIlu: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
contact this number

he'll start from the beginning to the end

from enterprise, llc to any one you like
Re: Procedure To Follow In Registration Of A Company Name by oluyemibamz: 12:19am On Dec 02, 2015
My dear i am a lawyer my advice would be don't give your money to any lawyer/agent . Do it yourself.There are 2 ways you can either do it online or manually
First step is you create an account follow this link http://services.cac.gov.ng/create-account.
2nd step is doing a name and availability check here you are given 2 names to select just in case the first is rejected.this is the tricky part you can go for reservation of names several times until a name is approved but each reservation of names is 500naira.
you do the name reservation online and pay with your credit card,after 24 hrs you can check the status of your reservation if the both are rejected you choose 2 different names again and reserve.when you are approved then you proceed to the application of business name registration .you fill all the field requested and pay a sum of 10,000 online then you take the printed copies of business name approval,the printed copy of the application of business name registration,the printed copy of 500 naira receipt for reservation of business names, the printed copy of 10,000 receipt for application of business name registration ,a valid id card,and 2 passport,a utility bill then you take it to the nearest Cac office for submition and documentation.,wait for 2weeks before you go back for the incorporation documents.
2 MANUAL
Go to the nearest CAC office and pick up a FORMCAC1 "availability check and reservation of names". it is 500naira .i don't know how long manual reservation takes in your state but give it at least 2 days before going back to check your status if it was rejected or approved.
After approval you pick up CAC/BN/01 "application for registration of business name".
Fill the form and take it to a commissioner of oaths to sign then go back for and submission and documentation
after 3 weeks you go back to collect your incorporation documents
i am attaching to this a copies of FORMCAC1 and CAC/BN/01 if you have any problem filling the fields let me know
Meanwhile if you want more customers for your business you can advertise for free at www.bamwase.com create a business owner profile and advertise to a wide range of customers.

2 Likes

Re: Procedure To Follow In Registration Of A Company Name by oluyemibamz: 12:23am On Dec 02, 2015
but if you want any other type of company you need to get a legal practitioner in your state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aluminum Powder/paste/raw Materials Importation And Supply Business | Europe / N1m For Sewing Business Please Advice. / What Is Going On In GTBank Branches Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.