Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Man Sends Thugs To Demolish Church For Disturbing Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sends Thugs To Demolish Church For Disturbing Him (888 Views)

Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Slams Youths Disturbing Him For Money Rituals / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sends Thugs To Demolish Church For Disturbing Him by dhorlapo(f): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Development have demolished a church in Benin, but the pastor seems to be fingering an aggrieved neighbour in the plot.

A group of men suspected to be thugs on Tuesday demolished a building housing the Excellent Flow of Christ Church in Benin, Edo State.

According to Daily Post , the thugs who claimed to be working for the Edo State Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, came to the church at about 9:00am in a Hilux van and Mitsubishi bus.

The pastor of the church, one Victor Chukwu, revealed that trouble started one week after he moved in and one of his neighbours, Daniel Eboigbe, said the church activities were disturbing him.

The Pastor, who noted that a petition was sent to the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development and a notice to remove the church was served on him on November 16, also alleged that Eboigbe had threatened to ensure they are removed from the area.

SOURCE >> http://gidibest.com/news/man-sends-thugs-to-demolish-church-for-disturbing-him/

Re: Man Sends Thugs To Demolish Church For Disturbing Him by immortalcrown(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
If men were God.....

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Thugs To Demolish Church For Disturbing Him by Kingsasian(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
I am not in support of churches being in the midst of residential houses. Too many churches in every compound, street and everywhere yet crime rate is on the increase.
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Demolish Church For Disturbing Him by ruffcoin99(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Demolish Church For Disturbing Him by tee4naija(m): 2:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Kingsasian:
I am not in support of churches being in the midst of residential houses. Too many churches in every compound, street and everywhere yet crime rate is on the increase.
Bros, run for your life before those hollier than thou come for you.
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Demolish Church For Disturbing Him by tishbite709(m): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2015
My Benin people, I hail thee
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Demolish Church For Disturbing Him by Kingsasian(m): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2015
tee4naija:

Bros, run for your life before those hollier than thou come for you.
I don't have their time.
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Demolish Church For Disturbing Him by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2015
i just de observe undecided
Re: Man Sends Thugs To Demolish Church For Disturbing Him by IndianaJay: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2015
But....did God say we should use our faith to cause others pain??

There's a church beside the house my mum lives, the loud speakers from there cause her a lot of discomfort and makes her unable to even sleep sometimes.

When I complained to the owner of the church about the loud speakers, he said that they use the loud speakers to harass unbelievers to get up from their beds and come to church, so they can't do away with it.

Imagine.... shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Forced To Marry Corpse Of Woman He Impregnated, Fed Abortion Pills / See How Man Cuts Off His ‘p*nis’ – His Reason Will Shock You (see Graphic Photo / Why Do Kidnapped Ladies Fail to Reveal How They Were Raped Before Their Release?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.