Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Searching For True Love And A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Searching For True Love And A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2318 Views)

Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For True Love And A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by chiboy1928(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hello all am seeking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage age range 27 to 30, she must be a graduate , working and base in lagos, please note am from the east, a graduate and also working.if you are interested and want something serious, u can reach me with the following details 09053206913 or bbm 2BB838D9, mature minds pls.
Re: Searching For True Love And A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by hallelujah4god(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Hello dis is abel 33yrs looking for a serious relationship pls no play be ready ad serious call me on-09099541552

Re: Searching For True Love And A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Niceman4u(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2015
Can any gud lady com out of nairaland nd other social netwok? I doubt it but if u want sex nd more sex dem full here. Looking for a wife, I advice u to look else, go to ur church, ur village, contact ur old skul mates, ur work place bt definitely nt nairaland. Here s abt sex-starved guys looking for cash-crunch girls.
Re: Searching For True Love And A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Niceman4u:
Can any gud lady com out of nairaland nd other social netwok? I doubt it but if u want sex nd more sex dem full here. Looking for a wife, I advice u to look else, go to ur church, ur village, contact ur old skul mates, ur work place bt definitely nt nairaland. Here s abt sex-starved guys looking for cash-crunch girls.
You are wrong sir. We have countless of testimonies about Nairaland meet ing and getting married. Change your mindset their a lot of good girls on Nairaland. Even Seun is dating a nairalnder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Searching For True Love And A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Niceman4u(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Miadad:

You are wrong sir. We have countless of testimonies about Nairaland meet ing and getting married. Change your mindset their a lot of good girls on Nairaland. Even Seun is dating a nairalnder.

Tank u for telling me. Knowledge is one virtue we ve no monopoly of. Mayb because I ve nt seen nor met d gud ladies on nairaland. By d way r u one of d gud ladies?

1 Like

Re: Searching For True Love And A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Titiladeolu(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Searching For True Love And A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by buscojnr: 12:21am On Dec 08, 2015
Looking forward 2 meet a responsible yoruba working class muslim lady. Who's is a graduate,pretty,average or tall in height,fair in complextion,chubby or slim,intelligent,AA genotype and preferably a lagos based btwn 23-30yrs for a serious relationship. Feel free 2 call
08069387093. Or. 2883e951
Re: Searching For True Love And A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by gasbve: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Meet your soulmate at Whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents.
Re: Searching For True Love And A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Mife9000: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Everyone wants to love and be loved too. Therefore most single people need a wife and a husband. If you fall into this category, either single, divorce, widow or a widower. You have the opportunity to meet the love of your life, join our WhatsApp group " Love Match" and fulfill your love destiny.

This group is not for flirting, its purely for mature and serious minded people from the age of 25 and above. Anyone that join and showcase any flirting activity on the group will be removed immediately.

Also, it's not meant for married people, singles from all walks of life are welcomed.

See links below;

https:///KKxKRwPfEfCEJlqxsQDSqs

Or contact 09073553435 to add you.

(1) (Reply)

Cute Guys And Girls In Ilorin,let's Hook Up / Capricorn Meet Up Zone! / See Pic Of This Smallie On Braless Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.