Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Likely Questions By Irish Consular During Interview 4 Tourist Visa And Response - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Likely Questions By Irish Consular During Interview 4 Tourist Visa And Response (718 Views)

See Reason Why A US Consular Refused To Grant Visa / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Likely Questions By Irish Consular During Interview 4 Tourist Visa And Response by corporateDan(m): 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
What are the likely questions the consular do ask during
the intervew to ireland for tourist visa, i wish to go for an
holiday in ireland, i have gotten my Tourist Invitation Letter

Please, i need you to put me through
Re: Likely Questions By Irish Consular During Interview 4 Tourist Visa And Response by guccimilan(m): 12:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Do you need a letter of invitation to be a tourist?
Re: Likely Questions By Irish Consular During Interview 4 Tourist Visa And Response by corporateDan(m): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2015
guccimilan:
Do you need a letter of invitation to be a tourist?
A letter of invitation from my uncle. Sorry for my mistake
Re: Likely Questions By Irish Consular During Interview 4 Tourist Visa And Response by icon8: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2015
I'm not aware of any interview during the Irish visa application process. You only drop your documents at the Visa Application Centre and your biometrics will be taken upon payment of the relevant fees. Except the process has changed recently.
Re: Likely Questions By Irish Consular During Interview 4 Tourist Visa And Response by icon8: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2015
corporateDan:
A letter of invitation from my uncle. Sorry for my mistake
In that case, you'd be a family visitor, not tourist.
Re: Likely Questions By Irish Consular During Interview 4 Tourist Visa And Response by corporateDan(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2015
icon8:
I'm not aware of any interview during the Irish visa application process. You only drop your documents at the Visa Application Centre and your biometrics will be taken upon payment of the relevant fees. Except the process has changed recently.
Really?

1 Like

Re: Likely Questions By Irish Consular During Interview 4 Tourist Visa And Response by corporateDan(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2015
icon8:

In that case, you'd be a family visitor, not tourist.
thanks so much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Are You ‘Checking Out’ To Canada?-PUNCH / 5 Things You Don't Know About Ghana / Details : Bus Carrying Students Crashes In Enugu,3 Dead, 11 Wounded (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.