Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

The 10 Different Types Of Girlfriends - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The 10 Different Types Of Girlfriends (797 Views)

Don’t Release Our Pay To LG Bosses; They’ll Spend It On Girlfriends – Ebonyi NUT / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In Nigeria / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Different Types Of Girlfriends by storietellerz(f): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Honestly, I think every girl is a pretty healthy mix of all these types of girlfriends but I thought it would be great to separate them into 10 different types. Here they are:

1. THE SOCIAL MEDIA GIRLFRIEND: This girl is very obsessed with putting her relationship on social media. She can't afford to have her phone battery dead. Give her a surprise romantic kiss on the cheek and you will have to do it again because she needs to either be recording or taking pictures.

2. THE MOTHERLY GIRLFRIEND: The motherly girlfriend treats her boyfriend like her son. She is always keeping up with him, knows his whereabouts at all time of the day, tells him what or what not to wear, where or where not to go.  She practically mothers him.

3. The DETECTIVE GIRLFRIEND: She is always checking to see what he is doing without her knowing. Always checking his phone when his not aware, checking his pockets just to find clues on what's up.

4. THE JEALOUS GIRLFRIEND: This one is jealous of anything and everything involving her boyfriend. He dare not talk to a female dog. They love all the attention you want in any girl to come from them alone.

5. THE BOYFRIEND TALKATIVE: Everything seems to remind this girl of her boyfriend so she talks about him in every subject matter.

6. THE RELATIONSHIP NOVICE: This one just really doesn't know how to do relationships. She feels it's weird to hold her hand in public.

7. THE CLINGY GIRLFRIEND: The clingy type needs to always be in contact with her boyfriend. She wants to go everywhere with him, even to go hangout with the guys. She knows how many times she calls and texts all day and how long it took you to reply each.

8. The SENSITIVE GIRLFRIEND: She is very sensitive. She gets offended by everything. Its takes a lot to cope with these type.

9. THE HIGH MAINTENANCE GIRLFRIEND: This girl is very expensive to keep. She wants what she wants and doesn't care the cost or how you get them.

10. THE BEST FRIEND GIRLFRIEND: She is the girlfriend every guy long to have. They play like kids and she is always there for him as his girl and as his best friend.

Please let me know which of these girls you are currently dating. And ladies, which of these girlfriends do you think you are? Chao!

Source: Singles Hangouts
Link: http://singleshangouts..com.ng/2015/12/the-10-different-types-of-girlfriends.html?m=1
Re: The 10 Different Types Of Girlfriends by adedayourt(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2015
grin
Re: The 10 Different Types Of Girlfriends by doomsdayII(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Before it use to be which bank is your girlfriend. Now it has been repackaged to what type of girlfriend.
You didn't add the demonic type of girls.
Re: The 10 Different Types Of Girlfriends by joshadedapo(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2015
This is silly grin
Re: The 10 Different Types Of Girlfriends by Miracle4Sure: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Kikiki........EnD TimE GirLFrienD
Re: The 10 Different Types Of Girlfriends by Davied2: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2015
unfortunately I don't av 1 ... Sad!
Re: The 10 Different Types Of Girlfriends by DICE234(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
lol

meanwhile

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making much money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... register your services/skill at (check my signature) and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy.com... someone, somewhere needs your services.
Re: The 10 Different Types Of Girlfriends by amicable09(f): 12:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Why is this in career section? I was thinking there will be a connection between the type of girlfriend and how she affects her boyfriend's career or hers sef but nothing!

OP, you try but it should be moved to romance section. Then I will come there and tell you the type of girlfriend I am.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Yourself From Dying A Slow Death / Guys, Which Of These Vocations Would You Rather Have Your Woman Do, Next Year? / Unijos Pgd 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.