Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What You Should Know And Must Know About You And God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What You Should Know And Must Know About You And God (492 Views)

7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 / Tips To Know And Questions To Ask When Choosing Any Health Insurance Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know And Must Know About You And God by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
In the Beginning, God Plan Was to Live With I and You.

And God Say in Genesis 1vs26: Let us(The Father, the Son and the holy Spirit) create and form man/woman[i and you] in what we resemble and look like, after what we like and love, and let i and you have full control, dominion, powers and authority over the things that are on and under the earth[animals, money, foods etc].

Now the Enemy[the Devil] was more eager and ready than any other living things that God the father, God the son and God the holy Spirit had created to Still, Kill and to Destroy; So he does this by bringing and introducing the taught of doubt in our heart, making us to doubt and refuse to believe God the father, God the Son and God the holy Spirit will Surely do what he had promised to do in i and you, and to do for i and for you and to do after i and you.

So Conflict, Hardship, Suffering, Death, Tension and Sorrows Started When I and you decide from our heart, when i and you choose to follow after our own mind, desires and Opinion; So as to Obey and do the things of the Voice of Satan that is Always Opposite and Contradictory to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy spirit[Bringing NO to God’s YES and bring YES to God’s NO].

SO What am Saying is This:
1. If you don’t Know who you are in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirirt:
=>Your position that Jesus Christ had made you a friend, Son and pady to God by Dying and Rising up from the Dead on the 3rd Day.
=>The Authority God gave you from the beginning of the Creation(to have dominion and power to rule over the affairs of your life: how you think in your heart, how to satisfy what your eyes want’s to see, how you satisfy what your ears want’s to hear, how you satisfy where your legs want’s to go, how you satisfy what your mouth want to say and eat and how you satisfy what the flesh wants).
=>And then you allow fear to come into your mind, to make you fear physical men, boys or women, girls.
……YOU ARE GONE AND LOST; Because Somethings[good and Godly] that are suppose to happen to you will not happen and Something[bad and ugly] that are not suppose to happen to you will certainly happen. NO WONDER we blame God for allow some kinda thing occurs and take place in us and still blame him for not allowing somethings to happen and take place in us].

2. If you don’t know what you want, you’ll never know whether you have gotten it or not, and if you don’t know what you want:
=>You’ll get and want everything[good and bad].
=>Any voices you hear, and thing you see, and idea that comes into your mind, anyone that comes to be you friend or into your life will always look God to you.

3. Everything you want to in life starts with a Desire from the heart, but Strength plays the Best Roles. So be careful and mindful of:
=>The kinda friends and relationship you keep[male and female].
=>The thing you hear and see, because what you see and hear affects how you think, and how you think affects how you live. So if you keep on seeing and hearing good things and stuffs; you’ll keep on thinking good, and if you keep on thinking good; you’ll keep on living good day by day. But if you keep on seeing and hearing bad, rough and evil stuffs: how do you expect to live good if you keep on thinking rough, bad and evil
=>Who you allow to advise you or speaks into your life, for while will you allow someone who don’t know What you want or what you are going after advice you when he or she is going another way. Can 2 work together if they never agree to work together. So it is here; if you keep company with people who are not in the interest or going the same thing you are going; you’ll either turn away from your own and join them, him or her if you can make them, him or her join you.

2 Corinthians 6vs14: Do not be united and make friend with those who; don’t believe in what you believe, bad if you are good or unite with those those who don’t study God’s word to have knowledge About God, For what has sugar and acid in a garri, can you drink it??, like wise you become a product of what you unite with.

4. Stop Comparing and Measuring yourself with other people around you, wishing to be like them.. Nooo, by doing so means you are telling God that he made a mistake when designing and making you.
Ephesian 4v11 says: God himself gave and made some to be pastors and some to be Apostles and Some to Be teachers and Some to be Evangelist, to do what?; to teach and train the peoples to have the knowledge of God so that people can turn to God, Form Darkness to Light and Get Saved from the evil and Suffering that is coming which is now come but have not been made manifest yet to be seen with i and you naked eyes.
Please Note that word: “he gave SOME TO BE” and that place this not say “he Gave ALL TO BE”.

So don’t think you have to do or must do what other peoples are doing before you become the best or prosper in it. He may gave them to be a musician but you to be a doctor, he may gave them to be a blogger but you a pastor, he may gave them the talent of working out phones but you the talent of writing or singing, he may gave them to be using google adsense on their blog but you to be selling your own product and services on your blog, he may gave them to use PayPal but you to use your Own local bank account in area of Making and Receiving of Payment, he may gave them the grace to go to that Costly school, but you this Cheap school, he may gave some to be funny and joking, but to you seriousness most times, he may gave some to blog on tech but you on entertainment, he may gave some to be fat but you to be slim, he may give some to tall but you to be short, he may gave some to attend a high school, but you a low school.
………I Have much to say here, Don’t Condemn yourself by trying to fit into what others are. I Might Not be Good in how to Sing, but i might be the best in how to make people smile and laugh in order to forget their Sorrows, I might not be the best in dancing neither do i know how to dance, but i can be the best in how to cook, i might not be the best in how to speak that good English People Speaks, but i might be the best in how to fix weavons or attachment on hairs.

ong>The Problem is not what you are into, what he gave you, The Problem is What you are Doing With It and How You are Using it.

The Primary Reason why he gave us all these to be this and That is not to Brag and Boast that we know more better than Others……………..But to Glorify and bring Praises to his Name[I Will talk more on this soon about Talent and it Uses, But a Summary of it can be find in Matthew 25vs14-30]

You might see someone who finish school with a good result but finding it difficult to pay for house rent or even Get a good work and The Other hand; you may see many who did not even go to school but in some cases struggle and end up in SS2 But Producing good Fruit and Having Food and Clothing’s Enough to Eat and Share With Others.

You might be Working in a good and Big Organization; but someone just fixing and cutting nails for people will be Smiling to the Bank at the End of the Month.

You Might have 8 Credits and 1 Distinction in all your Results from Primary Schools to Secondary Schools but Someone Who Fails waec 6 times but Managed to pass the 7th time may do well in life.

Its not how you start matters but how you end. Some people jump From Where and What God Has given them either just because its will not make them popular or famous to where They thinks its best because they see other people doing it so they thought that is the right way.

I might start a business of selling Maize and be Making things Happen From it with the income from it, But if you see me doing so and just jump into selling Maize why its not for you, Woooooooooooooo to you. Don’t think you will Operate in Same Levels as I.

Anything you do and have no peace is NOT FROM GOD, And if you don’t Do What You Love or Love or What you do, IT IS NOT FROM GOD. So you may ask okay; how can i know if this thing am doing is from God or Not; The answer is; As Long as God is the One that gives or approve that thing, he also directs and as long as he approve and directs, he alsooooooooooooooooo Provides what you need in order to RUN Them.

Finally:
1. If you don’t Know who you are:
=>Your position that Jesus Christ had made you a friend, Son and pady to God by Dying and Rising up from the Dead on the 3rd Day.
=>The Authority God gave you from the beginning of the Creation(to have dominion and power to rule over the affairs of your life: how you think in your heart, how to satisfy what your eyes want’s to see, how you satisfy what your ears want’s to hear, how you satisfy where your legs want’s to go, how you satisfy what your mouth want to say and eat and how you satisfy what the flesh wants).
=>And then you allow fear to come into your mind, to make you fear physical men, boys or women, girls.
……YOU ARE GONE AND LOST Because Somethings[good and Godly] that are suppose to happen to you will not happen and Something[bad and ugly] that are not suppose to happen to you will certainly happen. NO WONDER we blame God for allow some kinda thing occurs and take place in us and still blame him for not allowing somethings to happen and take place in us].

Finally Again:
1. If you don’t Know who you are:
……YOU ARE GONE AND LOST Because Somethings[good and Godly] that are suppose to happen to you will not happen and Something[bad and ugly] that are not suppose to happen to you will certainly happen. NO WONDER we blame God for allow some kinda thing occurs and take place in us and still blame him for not allowing somethings to happen and take place in us].

So KNOWING GOD FIRST, BEFORE KNOWING HOW TO WORK WITH HIM[Let me ask you; if you don’t know more about you English teacher at school or that your best friend; how can you please and hurt him. Its only when you have develop a good relation with him or her, that is when you will know how to please him/her by doing what he loves or hurts him/her by doing what you know he/she hates…………….same with God; you can never work with him if you don’t know what he likes and hate, allows and cause to happen]. The Interpretation of what i said is this; Know More about God First and In the Process of Learning About Him, You will know What is Yours and What is Not Yours. A Simple Way to Start Building a Relationship With God is Through his Word, The Bible.

See how Large i Wrote this Letter to all of you, I Desire to meet and Discuss with you 1 on 1, but Since i don’t know where you Stay, Lives and Resides[i only knows that we are connected via Internet]. That was why i use pen and paper to put it down as a post and send to You.

May the Peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ, The Love of God and The Fellowship of His Holy Spirit Be With and Your Family Now and Forever More, AMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

Remember: The many words of a fool makes no meaning. But the few words of the wise brings knowledge to the mind of the just. So Beloved, Mind not the wrong spelling

(1) (Reply)

My Sex Libido Is High / Kudos To Nairalanders/admim / This Will Make You Think!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.