Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Can We Actually Rejoice In Trials? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Actually Rejoice In Trials? (442 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Churchianity Vs Christianity : Are We Actually Practicing Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Actually Rejoice In Trials? by PastorOluT(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; James 1:2

I have always wondered the possibility of this verse to be almost impossible till i
I started experiencing it. There are some truths in the scriptures you can never understand till you experience it, and I tell you this is one of them.

You can actually rejoice in trials and even look forward to it as a result of knowing and joy which well up within you from the spirit. This kind of joy is not as a result of what is happening around you, but what is happening within. This kind of joy cant be explained which give reason why this scripture most of the time seem difficult to comprehend.

Rejoice brethren, I say again rejoice for the sufffering of this present time is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall later be revealed in us.

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Actually Rejoice In Trials? by Oluwason(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2015
Hmm, rightly put. God bless u sir.
Re: Can We Actually Rejoice In Trials? by PastorOluT(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oluwason:
Hmm, rightly put. God bless u sir.

And u too bro

(1) (Reply)

Divine Visitation / Businessman Dies Hours After ‘prophetic’ Xmas Facebook Post / Five Common Conceptions Of The Jews And Judaism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.