Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,462 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Mira Mehta To Produce Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mira Mehta To Produce Tomato Paste In Nigeria (34549 Views)

Mirah Mehta-young American Lady Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Northern Nigeria / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria / Preserve Fresh Tomato Paste For A Year (no Refrigeration Or Preservatives) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mira Mehta To Produce Tomato Paste In Nigeria by mikolo80: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
you mean i am not the one responsible for your frustration ba
Re: Mira Mehta To Produce Tomato Paste In Nigeria by arabianights: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
mikolo80:
you're still waiting for oyel ba. instead of you to enter farm.?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mira Mehta To Produce Tomato Paste In Nigeria by arabianights: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
MrMcJay:

I can fully relate with the above post. In fact, when I saw this, my mind went back to the convo we had a few months ago. God help us all.

you dey? you mean you neva pack commot for this country?Any way nice to know you are all good.
Re: Mira Mehta To Produce Tomato Paste In Nigeria by luvcarz(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Waoh smiley congrats to mira mehta he/she is implementing this idea before me. I av done my research on this project also and I hope to implement mine soon enough. By His Grace
Re: Mira Mehta To Produce Tomato Paste In Nigeria by abolaji62(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit sellers..can help you sell all your vegetables and perishables you have in farm Address:shop14 mile12 International Market Tel:08164853900 or e-mail:horlamide62@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cashew Nuts Trading.. What You Need To Know. / How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria / Pictures: My Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.