Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Raising Of Funds Through The Help Of Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Raising Of Funds Through The Help Of Nairalanders (675 Views)

I Need Someone To Help Me Collect Funds Through Paypal / FG Takes Ownership Of Funds In Bank Accounts Not Linked To BVNs / How To Raise Funds Through Crowdfunding For Your Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raising Of Funds Through The Help Of Nairalanders by Undabridge(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
If you look at my profile you'll realise that I'm an older member of this forum.I will like to ask for an assistant from Nairalanders home and abroad to raise funds for my clothing business.Presently I work from home in Ijoko,Sango just because I couldn't raise funds to get a space in Lagos where the demand for clothing business is very high.I have tried some many ways but nobody to help out.I've never though of giving up for once because it's what I have passion for,if am not making or designing shirts or natives I don't know what else I'll be doing.I'm a graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University,studied Cooperative and Business Management.
If this post is granted I'll proceed to post of my works,my machines and how much am trying to raise to get a space in Lagos.I know a lot of questions might arise,I'll be glad to answers.
Thanks

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Re: Raising Of Funds Through The Help Of Nairalanders by kennyman2000(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Post pictures. The pics might just get make someone interested in ur biz which could be a bigger plan than you ever think.
Re: Raising Of Funds Through The Help Of Nairalanders by zizomaticz(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
This might help you www.ematicsystems.

Let me know if you need further assistance in setting up a fund raising account in the uk.

Good luck
Re: Raising Of Funds Through The Help Of Nairalanders by Undabridge(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
kennyman2000:
Post pictures. The pics might just get make someone interested in ur biz which could be a bigger plan than you ever think.

I'll do just that tonight or tomorrow.
Re: Raising Of Funds Through The Help Of Nairalanders by Undabridge(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
zizomaticz:
This might help you www.ematicsystems.

Let me know if you need further assistance in setting up a fund raising account in the uk.

Good luck

Alright bro,I won't mind other means too.
Re: Raising Of Funds Through The Help Of Nairalanders by Undabridge(m): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2015
I will like nairalanders to know that I'm really passionate about making shirts most especially for men although I make for females too.If I've my way I will like to advance in this field because shirt making is a really big business that requires skills and taken attention to details while resulting to good finishing.I will be very happy if I can raise the necessary funds to carry out this plans.
Re: Raising Of Funds Through The Help Of Nairalanders by Undabridge(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2015
This are some of my works

Re: Raising Of Funds Through The Help Of Nairalanders by Undabridge(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2015
More photos
Re: Raising Of Funds Through The Help Of Nairalanders by Undabridge(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Photos

(1) (Reply)

Ncc Vs Mtn / 1$ = 305 Nigerian Naira! Highest It Has Ever Gotton To. Where Are We Heading To? / Online Marketing Business Training At Yemlat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.