Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} (101925 Views)

10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs / The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) / Lion Escapes From Cage At Jos Wildlife Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
I was unaware seun is the first to comment.
(FTC)
Seun what's up and how well?
Seun:
So they didn't have tranquilizer darts? Rubbish. Such a majestic creature wasted because they didn't have a plan. Where did you get this photo, though?
Update: details added to first post.
Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by onatisi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
PHATE007:
true dear... We need to change our mindset.. If not, things aren't going to b CHANGING anytime soon
how can you change the mindset of 160million ppl? Majority of Nigerians are corrupted already in their system and thinking.they imbibe this into the children ,and these are the same ppl ruling.they were born into that system,grew in that system,now how can they change the system. The truth is majority of Nigerians sees doing things the right way as a waste of time and unintelligent.but they sees wrongs things and people as intelligent and smart.

4 Likes

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by Ijaya123: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Bro.... You need to watch Natgeowild more....

More reason why you should know lions don't live up to 43 years.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ijaya123:

More reason why you should know lions don't live up to 43 years.
I guess I got it wrong somewhere..... you actually are right.... I need to pay more attention to what I watch.... (damn I feel so stewpid right now) grin

2 Likes

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Shot to death!!! Zoo cowardly police, only know how to shoot and kill. Monkeys!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by ideatoprince18(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
airprince1:

My friend, I stand a better chance of saying that ure so so stupid in public.

Human being born of animal, u can keep a tranquilizer in ur hauz for wild animals u called pets in ur zoo hauz, so dat any time they escape, u can use dat on dem instead of suggesting dat here to us
.......... can't make a headway from d jumbalaya u are spewing ......... why do u kill when u can save !!!? ..... if u can answer dis question den we can start talking in a same manner!!!! ciao

2 Likes

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by spellingcheck(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
torqque7:

The are two different scenarios pls..do you know how difficult it would be to get another lion here?besides it was not in the mall like the bear so its not like there were people all around for it to attack..a bear is not a big deal in a place like Russia,but where will we easily get a replacement for the lion in Nigeria?

but the lion could easily attack farmers, school children etc....

1 Like

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by kihemeje96(f): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Instead of criticizing these people for not having whatever, we ought to be thankful that this thing did not kill anyone. For me, it's a thumb-up for the rescuers. Ps lets be appreciative here!
Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seun:
So they didn't have tranquilizer darts? Rubbish. Such a majestic creature wasted because they didn't have a plan. Where did you get this photo, though?
Na Seun of Nairaland u tackle like this. u no dey even fear ban. Person wey fit delete ur account sef.
Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by Mikimo(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Majestic creature? Until it eat you or your little ones. Just like that majestic dog somewhere in Lagos that chew a little boy skull for lunch. The OP didn't post the entire details, we don't know if the lion was hostile to the community. You don't show love to animals that want to eat you. And before you start with the "Africa are local" stuff, This is Russia shooting dead a bear that wandered into a shopping mall. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34535577
And yea it wasn't with tranquilizer, They should have used the tranquilizer and wait for the bear to have a nice sleep while chewing on a policeman head like lollipop.

sowi bro.... buh u fucking dumb!!! undecided
Idrismusty97:
Majestic creature? Until it eat you or your little ones. Just like that majestic dog somewhere in Lagos that chew a little boy skull for lunch. The OP didn't post the entire details, we don't know if the lion was hostile to the community. You don't show love to animals that want to eat you. And before you start with the "Africa are local" stuff, This is Russia shooting dead a bear that wandered into a shopping mall. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34535577
And yea it wasn't with tranquilizer, They should have used the tranquilizer and wait for the bear to have a nice sleep while chewing on a policeman head like lollipop.

sowi bro.... buh u fucking dumb!!! b:

3 Likes

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by onatisi(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
kihemeje96:
Instead of criticizing these people for not having whatever, we ought to be thankful that this thing did not kill anyone. For me, it's a thumb-up for the rescuers. Ps lets be appreciative here!
if there was no darts what about large hunting nets .so you think if a reward of 100k was placed on catching the lion alive ,the same ppl that killed it today wouldn't have captured it alive ?

2 Likes

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by bmos(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
spinna:
Sad

Chei! As powerful as lion is, it ended up on top of wheel barrow? What a life! Some so-called powerful politicians will soon end up in...

2 Likes

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by bmos(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
femzysticks:
END TIME LION

No, it is taking a nap.
Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by simplisity(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Virtualy all d resources in this country is wasting, even the wild life cant be preserved.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by king406(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nigerians stupid angry

2 Likes

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by Ijaya123: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I guess I got it wrong somewhere..... you actually are right.... I need to pay more attention to what I watch.... (damn I feel so stewpid right now) grin

You're not stewpid. We all learn from one another everyday.

1 Like

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by Idrismusty97(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mikimo:

sowi bro.... buh u fucking dumb!!! undecided

sowi bro.... buh u fucking dumb!!! b:
Better be dumb and be alive, Than be an intelligent food for lion. smiley Pray you don't end up too smart for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by slap1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's a shame. And the lion looked healthier than the one I saw at Nekede Zoo, Owerri...

1 Like

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ijaya123:

You're not stewpid. We all learn from one another everyday.
Thanks anyways.... Ayaf learnt.... cheesy
Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by demolinka(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Buhehehehehehe!!!!
Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by Nellybank(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Coming from the office of a Nigeria governor and u guys blived it?
Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by tobibiggy: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oooooooh is a pity this might be the only lion in the nigeria zoo
Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by sameagles(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
that zoo must be the bamboo type, i think they should should have plan to capture than to kill, tomorrow eliphant will escape and they will kill again until the whole animal is wiped out of the zoo

3 Likes

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by oliidell(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
we need animal RIGHT in this God DAME country!

this is very unlawful killing an innocent endanger animal anyhow undecided

Was typing a comment....then I saw ur moniker.
Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by tobore00(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
if the lion had been shot with a tranquillizer it would be in a coma,& with that they would be able to take it back to d zoo without any risk. this act of killing animal(especially the ones we don't see anyhow) is what is making them go extinct.

1 Like

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by friends4ever(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seun:

Don't forget 2 yrs jail term for false information...that's why i didn't wanna comment, did i comment? grin
Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
oliidell:

Was typing a comment....then I saw ur moniker.
keep typing still you saw another moniker!
Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by richysoft: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
femzysticks:

You are right anyways

But how are we sure this is the exact lion that escaped
did u hear them say two lions escaped or hav u been hearing any complains of lion attack b4 it was killed?

1 Like

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by Jephz(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Finally a sense have come grin
Meanwhile
www.tranxnews.com
Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by Moji12(f): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seun:
seconded,Why kill it? When it could be sedated, with that, they will b able transport it back safely. They should know better besides what were they doing that made it escape? They just wasted it, so sad embarassed #proudforester#

1 Like

Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by oliidell(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seun:

That would have been the most appropriate option but in the absence of tranquilizers, there is nothing wrong in killing it before it hurts someone. Even in developed countries, animals are put down if the need arises. It wasn't going to live forever anyway.
Re: Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It / Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! / Snake Refuses To Come Out After Man Swallowed It During Magic Stunt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.