Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? (11330 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Is Abuse An Acceptable Reason For Divorce? / Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by Goodplace: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dear all,
In as much as it is written that his ears are not heavy neither is his hand shorten that he cant save but, your iniquities has separated you and I. what do we think?
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by jejemanito: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
If your conscience is telling something u better give audience.

As for me doors of favours to open on its accord when I got closer and more serious with Jesus.

I went close to 8 months without getting a breakthrough but God shew his magnitude just within one month.

God is still doing wonders . A day of God's favour supercedes a decade of hard labour.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by amicable09(f): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Hahahaha... OP, seriously you cracked me up... Don't think that way please... lol. Spiritual problems no doubt may be a reason why you haven't gotten your prayers for a job answered like the case of Daniel. He prayed and his answer was released but the prince of Persia did not allow the angel to bring Daniel his answered prayer until Angel Micheal showed up on the scene.

Trying not to talk much but let me say if you feel in your heart that you need to confess sth, go ahead and do that so you can pray boldly and have access to heavens' storehouse. If the devil keeps accusing you of sth you won't be bold enough to place a demand for anything.

We are spiritual beings therefore don't take lightly your spiritual life, be well equipped.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by Abayor7: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Actually "NO" ...
In the 99 names of Allah outstands these two ; Al-Rahman & Al-Raheem.
However, Ɣòμ also need repentance before it's too late.
#Peace!

5 Likes

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by deanoffaculty: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2015
@OP, joblessness is a general frustrating matter in the country. Whether you are a sinner or saint, it's wearisome. The most important thing is for you to check the way you relate with God, be closer to Him and take your place in destiny. Check your life to see where you are missing it.....it's an individual thing,though.
SOMETHING CAN NEVER BE WRONG WITH GOD BUT SOMETHING WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG WITH MEN.
@OP,you are the best of your kind and you are going places. Keep believing and keep moving on! Cheers!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by Embroider(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2015
NO! it ain't gonna be as you are thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by delightz(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2015
There is a time for joblessness and a time to get engaged with work. Above all, get Jesus first then all His blessings will follow you.

5 Likes

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by ojun50(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2015
This one strong
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by ednut1(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2015
how come atheists get jobs then

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by macuwon(m): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2015
Lol, endtime state of mind!

UNEMPLOYMENT is an endtime trend.. Please dont spiritualize it.

3 Likes

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by looseweight: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by menix(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Sin pass sin ooo..

Some sins could really hinder you..

Writing from experience but coming close to God will open doors for you.
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by ModiKen(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Hell2daNo!
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by Trillyonaire: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2015
The whole world would be jobless then

5 Likes

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by Berrylite: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Lemme read first
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by lasheez(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2015
For me I think it is the other way round.Joblessness could be the reason for Sin

13 Likes

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2015
Dem dey sin for canada and people dey c job......not in support of any form of sin though

5 Likes

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2015
No,but poor employment structure of Nigeria. Over reliance on University degree,god,jesus and narrow minded Nigerians. They are all trying to pass through one door(get a degree and get a job) while other good opportunities remained untapped.
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by Akynzodeighbour(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2015
it could, depends on your level of faith, but that would be 1 out of 100
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by NOBODYY: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Atheists wey dey get job nnko undecided
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by bimbochoco(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2015
I dont think so... Joblessness is a state of mind
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by jomoh: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Go and ask for forgiveness.
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by Pavore9: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2015
There are those who live a life not worth emulating but are earning good income from their jobs, how do we explain that?

4 Likes

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by Boyooosa(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Nope, ill-luck!
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by ILOVETOFUCK(f): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2015
The Mods that banned me ''Una Papa''. meanwhile, OP dnt be silly. Whether u know God or not keep on struggling and improving on ur self nobody knows when opportunity will present itself. Africans and Religion....... nawa........ smh. I dnt believe in God but I got a job.
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by systemz(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2015
What u call sin is relative.
And Religion forum fits this post better.
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2015
Are you telling me all rich people are holy? It just destiny but Lets try and always do the right thing
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2015
Hell NO!

All Those Year Of Fvcking Different Girls And Cleaning Mouth Fit Make You Be Joblessness Sef angry

1 Like

Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by ziego(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Ok[i][/i]

That moment when u wish to say one thing
Another thing enters ur mouth
Re: Could Sin Be The Reason For Joblessness? by Judas2013: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Goodplace:
Dear all,
In as much as it is written that his ears are not heavy neither is his hand shorten that he cant save but, your iniquities has separated you and I. what do we think?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Interesting Facts About Sundays In A Typical Nigerian Home / White People Are Worshiping EBOLA Virus And It Looks Like They Are Doing Magic! / Kumuyi ABA Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.