Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland (2235 Views)

5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
As the topics are numerous so are the users but one thing stands out when a lady makes a front page post ........ The number of personal message she gets. I wonder why the minute a lady makes a front page post her mail suddenly becomes so active and when closely considered 99% of these messages come from guys. Some would say hungry lions but I won't be so fast to categorize them that way because some are really genuine.
When you receive a pm, its likely from one of these group of guys.....

1. Online flirt..... These guys do nothing but hunt for girls to send pm. The only people they follow are girls. The only reason they go through the front page is to see which girl has made it to the front page and the minute you reply the pm they start to profess love. They have nothing meaningful to say just how much they wish to have you. Be ye not deceived, they tell every girl they pm the same thing.

2. The wife finders..... As scarce as men may seem, a lot still find it difficult to get themselves a girl. All they do is use their invisible wife material tape to measure you by your post and once they feel you have the required measurement, they pm to let you know how you fit their ideal woman. They keep singing the song of marriage like you have been waiting for them to come along.

3. The cute picture finders..... Some guys are only on NL to spot girls who upload the best and cutest picture. The minute you change your profile picture you get a mail. Its almost as though they have a tracker for each time a pretty picture is uploaded. They just want to tell you how pretty your picture looks like you didn't know before uploading.

4. The immature.... The most annoying, they ask every and anything. Even the last time you saw your period all in one message. They come up with nothing reasonable, the can't come up with any meaningful conversation. Its as though they have to auto send a pm the minute they see a girl. No goal, no ambition just random irrelevant talk which one can't comprehend. Mostly the start by saying I really like what I see.... Biko what can you see? Learners. Using their free MB to chase girls they can't talk to face to face.... Most annoying part is they want you to love them for saying nothing. Children without restriction......

5. Last but not least.... The open minded dudes. I could say they are very few, not in a hurry to send pm, only send when its necessary, constructive conversation, friendly, entertaining and reasonable. You are captivated by their 1st message. You are the one eager to know them not the other way round. They keep in touch and later become friends.......the rest well is left to you.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by armadeo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
a picture says a thousand words.

Each group 1-4 can be represented pictorally

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by MzPecs(f): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Okay! cool
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by viclawz(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol...she don vex...don't mind them jare

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by braimeddy: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
I believed you must have come across these 'five types of guys' since u do make fp often as I can see u are speaking from experience. Why not give us names of monikers that portrays those qualities as u mentioned above? Anyway I'm in the last category grin
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by AyamConfidence(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Some guys though...without been told i know i belong to group 5 if u tink am lying how many of una i don send pm...if na Tosyne2much or wristbangle create this topic na FP straight....mods oya be fair o

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hahaha roflwkmd cheesy

I dey come with my list ........

Oyah !!! Let every guy start claiming he falls in number 5 category cheesy

OP, I throway salute oooo.. I still you to tell me the category where I belong cool
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha roflwkmd cheesy

OP, I throway salute oooo cool
God will punish u if my name is on dat list cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
braimeddy:
I believed you must have come across these 'five guys' since u do make fp often as I can see u are speaking from experience. Why not give us names of monikers that portrays those qualities as u mentioned above? Anyway I'm in the last category grin
Even if na number 1 category you belong, you go still claim number 5 cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by braimeddy: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol grin
tosyne2much:
Even if na number 1 category you belong, you go still claim number 5 cheesy

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
braimeddy:
Lol grin
Hahaha cheesy

Na the truth I yarn u so cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Na you be the Apostle of ladies as far as this forum is concerned

Na people like una give the OP inspiration to come up wit dis kind write-up cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by braimeddy: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Actually I don't send pm. The only time I did dat, the girl deleted me from her bbm immediately she saw I displayed a lady on my dp. It's even the ladies who are more eager than d guys
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Na the truth I yarn u so cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
tosyne2much:

Na people like una give the OP inspiration to come up wit dis kind write-up cheesy
apostle paul.. cheesy i love this name
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:21am On Dec 03, 2015
AyamConfidence:
Some guys though...without been told i know i belong to group 5 if u tink am lying how many of una i don send pm...if na Tosyne2much or wristbangle create this topic na FP straight....mods oya be fair o
u know d mods well abi?na so them they do.... I wonder the category them go dey.... Anyway u sure u are in 5?
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:26am On Dec 03, 2015
viclawz:
Lol...she don vex...don't mind them jare
lol
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:28am On Dec 03, 2015
braimeddy:
I believed you must have come across these 'five types of guys' since u do make fp often as I can see u are speaking from experience. Why not give us names of monikers that portrays those qualities as u mentioned above? Anyway I'm in the last category grin
hahahahahahaha! You dey fine gist abi? Names ke.... lemme think aboatit
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:30am On Dec 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Oyah !!! Let every guy start claiming he falls in number 5 category cheesy

OP, I throway salute oooo.. I still you to tell me the category where I belong cool
hahahahahhah! Your list ke? Don't set NL on fire oooo. But guy! Which mod u Don package I sure say if u create topic like "I sneezed in public today" e go make front page... you re doing well... abeg share your pm experience cos u be d don...
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:34am On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector:
y u dey fear na
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:35am On Dec 03, 2015
tosyne2much:

hmmmmmmm!
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:36am On Dec 03, 2015
braimeddy:
Actually I don't send pm. The only time I did dat, the girl deleted me from her bbm immediately she saw I displayed a lady on my dp. It's even the ladies who are more eager than d guys
how do u mean "ladies are more eager"
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by AyamConfidence(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
u know d mods well abi?na so them they do.... I wonder the category them go dey.... Anyway u sure u are in 5?
sure na abi u don see my p.m before...anyways Lalasticlala be fair o
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by braimeddy: 6:54am On Dec 03, 2015
They are more desperate in getting a man. Cos I see no reason why she has to delete me from her bbm just because I put a pix of a lady on my dp. I just took her as a friend but it seems she wan taking it to another level
Mzflexydeeva:
how do u mean "ladies are more eager"
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hahahahahhah! Your list ke? Don't set NL on fire oooo. But guy! Which mod u Don package I sure say if u create topic like "I sneezed in public today" e go make front page... you re doing well... abeg share your pm experience cos u be d don...
I neva PM any babe before. Abi make I PM you ni? tongue
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2015
braimeddy:
Actually I don't send pm. The only time I did dat, the girl deleted me from her bbm immediately she saw I displayed a lady on my dp . It's even the ladies who are more eager than d guys
ahn ahn !!! This is serious. Nawa for the girl oooo
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
y u dey fear na
cuz d guy can concoct lies
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2015
AyamConfidence:
sure na abi u don see my p.m before...anyways Lalasticlala be fair o
no bother oooo lalasticlala no go answer you. Them no dey look here... u sure say if I go tru my email I no go see ur pm grin cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2015
braimeddy:
They are more desperate in getting a man. Cos I see no reason why she has to delete me from her bbm just because I put a pix of a lady on my dp. I just took her as a friend but it seems she wan taking it to another level
hmmmmmmmm! Let a counter thread roll
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
I neva PM any babe before. Abi make I PM you ni? tongue
no pm me ooo! As u never pm any babe how many babes Don pm u?
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by teejaypee: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by teejaypee: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2015
cheesy wink wink cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2015
Lol
We all know the ones that occupy no 1 list. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

See New Hot Photos Of Nigerian Lady With The Largest Boobs On Instagram / How To Load Recharge Cards On MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat And Visafone Prepaid Li / DOWNLOAD MP3 : Team Elite — Promo Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.