Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,460 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland (2321 Views)

5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
no pm me ooo! As u never pm any babe how many babes Don pm u?
I'm yet to receive a PM from the female folks tongue
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm yet to receive a PM from the female folks tongue
if I hear undecided do I look like a learner
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by BushidoBlue(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
I just sent you a PM pls reply.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Abukc(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Anhow you phrase your words,bear this in mind that all men will alway after you so far you get barca and chesy,only the real one will not look your side,untill he ready to huk you up. YOU sef no dey show your self to guy,b'cos "PERSON WEY CARRY CORN FOR HAND FOWL GO FOLLOW AM."
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Send PM To Ladies On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:36am On May 26, 2016
@ Mzflexydeeva
My comment: Flies cannot be estranged from raw meat just like bees to the nectar.

I know you resonate with that fact.

Real men must be men while boys remain boys even at old age. What a paradox. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Of The Worlds Ugliest Animals / GOOD NEWS! M. T. N CHEAT IS OUT 120gb! / Smadav Antivirus Is Good For Shortcut Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.