Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house (49124 Views)

This Is The Actual Prices To Roof Ur House With Aluminum Products (up To Date) / FRESH ARRIVALS! Gerrard stone coated tiles at affordable rates {pics} / WE DIDN'T THINK STONE COATED TILES MATTER UNTIL WE FOUND OUT THESE {See here} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by ceaser: 4:58pm On May 15, 2016
44chux:

I imagine a 12V/24V compressor on the fridge will require a bigger guage wire to prevent loses due to wire resistance. Except u get 48V+ compressor motor, it wouldn't be efficient.

Personally I prefer to import a high seer inverter a/c, fridge or washing machine unit from amazon. Start with 24 seer & You will be surprised on the efficiency

Bro, a number of gadgets that are powered on 120/220/240VAC now sustains on 12volt direct DC. Technology and research is continuous. There are 12volt DC blenders, 12 volt DC irons, kettles, pumps, even 5 volt DC (USB) gadgets too exist.

So a low voltage household refrigerator these days doesn't have to necessarily function with a compressor. Solid state devices perform the functions of cooling.

There was an LG battery LED TV marketed in Nigeria few years ago. It was one of my favorites. It was however alleged to have been killed by generator suppliers.

Typical of some terrible and selfish Nigerians.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by ceaser: 5:03pm On May 15, 2016
KolaShangOne:
good morning people,
i was robbed yesterday and my phones are gone.
If we have pending transactions, please disregard any messages till Monday.

Eeya. Sorry about that. Life goes on jàre.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by meetdopi(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2016
KolaShangOne:
good morning people,
i was robbed yesterday and my phones are gone.
If we have pending transactions, please disregard any messages till Monday.

Again!! Sorry oooo. God will replace asap. Hope you do backup of your information.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2016
meetdopi:

Again!! Sorry oooo. God will replace asap. Hope you do backup of your information.

Thanks sir. Amen. I've gotten some things I could get. I've lost some information too. (Pictures of jobs I planned to blog).
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2016
ceaser:

Eeya. Sorry about that. Life goes on jàre.

Thanks boss. That's life o.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 12:25am On Jun 09, 2016
New price alert :
Sumo aluminum 0.45mm is now 1450
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 12:27am On Jun 09, 2016
At the roofing stage already? Request for a quote..
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Sumo PPGI HBG.
If your Sumo aluminum sheets do not carry all these information including date of production, you probably have been ripped off..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Let's discuss your roof plan
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2016
It's always good to terminate your purlins on the rafters. However, it uses up a lot of wood!

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by passe(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2016
KolaShangOne:
Let's discuss your roof plan

Oga Kola,

Good job you are doing here sir. I have personally benefited a lot from thus thread. Could you please provide me with your email address? or you send me a blank message with the subject heading as" NL" to wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk,I need to get some clarifications from you sir.

Sinecere regards.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2016
passe:

Oga Kola,

Good job you are doing here sir. I have personally benefited a lot from thus thread. Could you please provide me with your email address? or you send me a blank message with the subject heading as" NL" to wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk,I need to get some clarifications from you sir.

Sinecere regards.

I have sent the mail sir..

Contact details -

phone number- 08142364455
Whatsapp no- 07038935532
E-mail- koladeinthehouse@gmail.com, shidexgs@gmail.com, info@shidexgs.com,
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Special color for special people.
Breaking the Norm.
Tower Aluminum

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by sako28: 5:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Sir,
I appreciate the tips and information, God bless you.
Please, what do you think about foreign aluminum sheets, first aluminum and tower price are not funny now. Can you lecture us on a good alternative without compromising the gauge and quality. I will appreciate your blunt and bitter truth about this.

Thank you
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by pragmatistm(m): 3:13am On Jun 25, 2016
Thank God with me. Just completed the aluminum roofing of my 3bdroom apartment last Sunday.

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by mufutau55(m): 4:24am On Jun 25, 2016
pragmatistm:
Thank God with me. Just completed the aluminum roofing of my 3bdroom apartment last Sunday.

Lovely Roof Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by passe(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
KolaShangOne:

I have sent the mail sir..

Contact details -

phone number- 08142364455
Whatsapp no- 07038935532
E-mail- koladeinthehouse@gmail.com, shidexgs@gmail.com, info@shidexgs.com,

Hi sir,

I was away and just got back.I sent you mail. Regards
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by pragmatistm(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
mufutau55:

Lovely Roof Sir.

Hajji M.
Thanks.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by Kadiri07: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
pragmatistm:
Thanks.
Congratulations.
Please how much did you spend for the roofing, cos i am planning to roof my house very soon
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2016
passe:

Hi sir,

I was away and just got back.I sent you mail. Regards

Replied sir
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by passe(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2016
KolaShangOne:

Replied sir

Thank you sir.Most appreciated.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
sako28:
Sir,
I appreciate the tips and information, God bless you.
Please, what do you think about foreign aluminum sheets, first aluminum and tower price are not funny now. Can you lecture us on a good alternative without compromising the gauge and quality. I will appreciate your blunt and bitter truth about this.

Thank you

Amen. And God bless you too sir. I believe you mean 'imported aluminum'. The problem with them is that licenses has been granted to every dick and Harry to import aluminum.

These importers, for the sake of affordability and also profit making import any Guage they deem fit and call it any Guage they deem fit too.

If we assemble 10 Nigerians, 9 of us will go for the cheaper option.. "Afterall we won't sleep in the roof" like a client used to say.

The problem is with the Nigerian structure as a whole. Standards Organization of Nigeria shouldn't even allow the importation of substandard materials but we all know the story.

As of now, there's no getting an accurate Guage if it's not Tower. First Aluminum has a - 0.02 to - 0.03... The Guage of your imported aluminum Is dependent on the factory you choose to buy from but the constant denominator is that you can't get a Full Guage for imported.

Another alternative I give to people is Sumo. It's about 250 naira per sqm more than imported with a better Guage n better quality but it's still not full Guage.

1 Like

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by pragmatistm(m): 4:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Kadiri07:
Congratulations.
Please how much did you spend for the roofing, cos i am planning to roof my house very soon
Well I did a lot of work myself to ensure I cut much costs. For instance, I traveled to Abeokuta to buy all the hard wood myself after getting the estimate from the capenters and I got the contact of a seller that will give me discount. In all I spent close to N850k. If not for all what I did it would have exceeded N1m.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by sako28: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Dear all,

Have any one use Sumo Aluminum product before? What the experience like and what gauge will u recommend.

@ KolaShangOne, I need your professional view on Metopoco and step tiles of Sumo

Thanks
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by pragmatistm(m): 5:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Kadiri07:
Congratulations.
I used 0.45mm longspan aluminum and the total cost of roofing was around 850k.

1 Like

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
sako28:
Dear all,

Have any one use Sumo Aluminum product before? What the experience like and what gauge will u recommend.

@ KolaShangOne, I need your professional view on Metopoco and step tiles of Sumo

Thanks

1) Guage depends on the type of structure you're building and also the type of corrugation you want. I will not recommend 0.45mm to done one building a duplex or .45mm to someone who wants to use Metcoppo or Steptile.

SUMO is a good product
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bump
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
At Tower Aluminum factory

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2016

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by 44chux(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2016
KolaShangOne:
What's their current price for 0.55 metcoppo.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
44chux:

What's their current price for 0.55 metcoppo.

It used to be 2821, if you're buying over 200sqm,its 2677.. But then because of this Naira / dollar issue, new prices are released every week

Naira was 290 on Thursday, 24hrs later, it's 379.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by bahdkay: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please my people, what's the solution to the situation of thieves gaining easy access to houses through the ceiling of inlet verandas and the likes. I don't like total covering with burglaries hence my asking, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.