Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house (49171 Views)

This Is The Actual Prices To Roof Ur House With Aluminum Products (up To Date) / FRESH ARRIVALS! Gerrard stone coated tiles at affordable rates {pics} / WE DIDN'T THINK STONE COATED TILES MATTER UNTIL WE FOUND OUT THESE {See here} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 12:18am On Feb 01, 2019
Do it once, do it right.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2019
For your roofing related questions, quotes and supplies..

Contact us on 07038935532.

1 Like

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Stone coated tiles available..

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2019
There are 3 major differences in Aluminium.

1. Gauge (there is 0.45mm and 0.55mm for residential buildings).

2. Corrugation (Design): We have Longspan, Steptiles and Metcoppo design options.

3. Manufacturer /seller: We have Tower, First Aluminium and Imported aluminium. The prices of imported aluminium varies even if the gauge is the same.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Call us today
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2019
Roofing wood supply available at cheaper prices..
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2019
FUTURE OF ROOFING

Instead of using stone coated roof tiles or aluminium, why can't we just use solar roof panels so that each house can generate its own electricity.

This will solve the problem of electricity for sub-sahara Africans..

Still expensive though.

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 6:20am On Jun 21, 2019
Roofing @ Opic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Contact us for your roofing needs

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Aluminium covering after woodwork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Contact 07038935532 for your construction needs
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Contact us for Best quality roofing wood supplies.

2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 and 1x12 all available.

Wood type ranges from Akun, Kokoigbo, Melina, Ogburugburu, Ayin, Pepe, Iroko, Itara etc... Anywood you want.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 5:22am On Sep 12, 2019
Done.

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2019
For your wood supply, wood work, aluminium roof, stone coated roof, water collector system etc...

Contact us today. Phone and Whtasapp
+2347038935532

Email- shangengineering@gmail.com
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2020
Contact us today for your roofing needs
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Contact us today
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 8:35am On Mar 08, 2020
Jobs...

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2020
For all your roofing needs.. contact us on 07038935532.

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Another beautiful roof..

Let us handle your roofing!

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hub for all Roofing needs.

Wood supply, Aluminium, stone coated sheets etc..
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by pragmatistm(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2021
pragmatistm:
Thank God with me. Just completed the aluminum roofing of my 3bdroom apartment last Sunday.

People of nairaland, still thank God with me again. It was June 25, 2016 I posted on this thread the completed roofing works on my house. We kept on working on different parts of the building since then according to available finances. You know as civil servants we rely only on salaries and small allowances. Let me not forget to inform you that we moved into the uncompleted house August 2016.
Just this week we finished painting works. See photos.

I can't tell exactly how much has been spent so far but I know we must have spent up to N7m or N8m including the fencing and gate. But in all we give glory to Jehovah who made the journey so far possible.

1 Like

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by Desanta(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2021
pragmatistm:

People of nairaland, still thank God with me again. It was June 25, 2016 I posted on this thread the completed roofing works on my house. We kept on working on different parts of the building since then according to available finances. You know as civil servants we rely only on salaries and small allowances. Let me not forget to inform you that we moved into the uncompleted house August 2016.

I can't tell exactly how much has been spent so far but I know we must have spent up to N7m or N8m including the fencing and gate. But in all we give glory to Jehovah who made the journey so far possible.

Congratulations.
Nice job.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by kopell: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Desanta:

Congratulations.
Nice job.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by kopell: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
pragmatistm:

Congratulation man, may the lord almighty continue to bless you and your honest earning. We've seen and read about many civil servants that earned less then 5 million a year, but own properties all over worth over 25-50 million.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
pragmatistm:

Congratulations bros..
You even completed your project when Materials are at an all time high.

God is good.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by pragmatistm(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2021
kopell:
Congratulation man, may the lord almighty continue to bless you and your honest earning. We've seen and read about many civil servants that earned less then 5 million a year, but own properties all over worth over 25-50 million.
Thanks. Its better to eat out of one's sweat.
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by pragmatistm(m): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2021
KolaShangOne:

Congratulations bros..
You even completed your project when Materials are at an all time high.

God is good.

Its a long journey my brother. But the blessing of God is sure on us. But the support and coopetation from my wife cannot be quantified. She takes care of what we eat out of her sales. She sells foodstuffs and frozen foods. If I'm not mistaken, she provided 60% of that and does many other things especially for the children. You won't believe she pays the children school fees more than I do.

2 Likes

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by Desanta(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2021
pragmatistm:

Its a long journey my brother. But the blessing of God is sure on us. But the support and coopetation from my wife cannot be quantified. She takes care of what we eat out of her sales. She sells foodstuffs and frozen foods. If I'm not mistaken, she provided 60% of that and does many other things especially for the children. You won't believe she pays the children school fees more than I do.
Your wife is truly a blessing to you. She is as the bible says, a virtuous woman.

2 Likes

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by KolaShangOne(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2021
Roofing!

Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by Erums(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
KolaShangOne:
In terms of functionality, Longspan Aluminium is still the best.
In terms of aesthetics, step tiles and metcoppo share the spoils.
In the end, it's all about choice.

Pls steptiles and metcopopo.. Which is better?
Re: Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house by Rang3rman2(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2023
KolaShangOne:

shidexgs@gmail.com or koladeinthehouse@gmail.com.

Good day sir,
I came across your good work on Nairaland and I am really thrilled. I have a building project which is at the roofing stage; I actually want it roofed with stonecoated tiles. However, I am considering my budget; thus, I want you help with formula to calculate the square metre needed with the parameters below :

Length : 53ft (16.2m)

Width : 33ft (10.2m)

And preferred Pitch / Slope : Between 40 - 45 degrees.

Can I have stonecoated tiles not above 250square metres.

I will be glad if you can assist with the calculations and furnish me the formula to go about such in the nearest future. Hope to read from you soonest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.