Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. (49170 Views)

Pop Ceilings (07064702132) / Modern Pop/plasterboard Ceilings. / Exquisite And Modern Pop Ceiling Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Created this thread to show "Before", "During" and "After" pictures of some of our works(past and present).

Since "This looks like a foreign design", "Are you sure this isn't downloaded", "I have seen this on one website before" feedbacks I get is getting exhausting.

3 Likes

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2016
A simple ceiling design with shadow gap and ornament.

2 Likes

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2016
A wall design.

Mixing 3D wallpanel with wallpaper to cut cost

5 Likes

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2016
Another simple design with shadow gap.

7 Likes

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2016
A Drywall...

4 Likes

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2016
A ceiling design..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by abdulwastecx(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2016
Dominionng:
A Drywall...

Beautiful dry wall concept

6 Likes

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by emmadejust(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Dominionng:
Created this thread to show "Before", "During" and "After" pictures of some of our works(past and present).

Since "This looks like a foreign design", "Are you sure this isn't downloaded", "I have seen this on one website before" feedbacks I get is getting exhausting.

bros its well with some kind strange message, disbelief and cross questions we get relating to our works and authenticity of delivery even when all is there for them to see.

nice works and design you got there.....weldone

6 Likes

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Beautiful dry wall concept

Gratitude Boss!

1 Like

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
emmadejust:

bros its well with some kind strange message, disbelief and cross questions we get relating to our works and authenticity of delivery even when all is there for them to see.

nice works and design you got there.....weldone

It gets better Boss. Thanks for the compliments.

1 Like

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 2:12am On Mar 05, 2016
Plain Arabian ceiling concept with dado rails/ornament.

6 Likes

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by mufutau55(m): 2:42am On Mar 05, 2016
Dominionng:
Plain Arabian ceiling concept with dado rails/ornament.

Wow! Holy Gold Ceiling POP. This is beautiful... Wonder if poor man like me can afford this Golden Ceiling..
Keep up the good work my brother. This is not catalog or brochure; this is real in color.

Hajji M.
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2016
mufutau55:

Wow! Holy Gold Ceiling POP. This is beautiful... Wonder if poor man like me can afford this Golden Ceiling..
Keep up the good work my brother. This is not catalog or brochure; this is real in color.

Hajji M.

cheesy Thanks for the compliments Sir, though the design remains budgetary.
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by babalose: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
What you did is nice but it's not a replica of the Arabian design. Was it intentional or the replica was hard to achieve?
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
babalose:
What you did is nice but it's not a replica of the Arabian design. Was it intentional or the replica was hard to achieve?

Not a replica ke Do check again Sir grin Aside the medallion that we left out to accommodate the client's no chain crystal chandelier, ours is even an UPGRADE to the concept. Chain engraved dado rails as against the plain and flowery edges added to the centre ornament. Choice of paint is not mine but clients' to complement his interiors. Regards...

7 Likes

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by mufutau55(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dominionng:

cheesy Thanks for the compliments Sir, though the design remains budgetary.

I know, it's just a joke. I know your price is very, very reasonable.

Hajji M.
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
mufutau55:

I know, it's just a joke. I know your price is very, very reasonable.

Hajji M.

Beeni oo..

Gratitude Sir..
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
A Drywall with a paintable wallpaper finish..

1 Like

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Finish...

Credit:
Topsy23
Trumpcoat
TinoTino

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by peaceland(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dominionng:
Finish...
Credit: Topsy23 Trumpcoat TinoTino
wao!, collection of great men!. well done o
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2016
peaceland:

wao!, collection of great men!. well done o

Gratitude Sir. When we go come chop rice Na? grin
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by peaceland(m): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2016
Dominionng:

Gratitude Sir. When we go come chop rice Na? grin
my oga its in God's hand now o. All estimates off targets so slowing down but soon sir.
And thanks everyone loves the simple design, when the electrical boss completes work will send the pictures to you sir
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
peaceland:

my oga its in God's hand now o. All estimates off targets so slowing down but soon sir.
And thanks everyone loves the simple design, when the electrical boss completes work will send the pictures to you sir

God is your muscle Sir. Thanks too for the opportunity as I remain on standby to receive pictures. Regards...
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Dominionng:

God is your muscle Sir. Thanks too for the opportunity as I remain on standby to receive pictures. Regards...
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 3:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Contact Dominion Interior Decor today

Whatsapp: 08027233899
Email: dominiondecorinfo@yahoo.com
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dominionng:
Contact Dominion Interior Decor today

Whatsapp: 08027233899
Email: dominiondecorinfo@yahoo.com
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Happy Easter Celebration!
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by ChristineNevert: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hi everyone! Do you think this chandelier will look good on golden ceiling?
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by theV0ice: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dominionng:
A wall design.

Mixing 3D wallpanel with wallpaper to cut cost

Wow!! mindblowing pictures grin

Will keep this in mind wink
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 4:21am On Mar 29, 2016
theV0ice:

Wow!! mindblowing pictures grin

Will keep this in mind wink

Gratitude ma'am.
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2016
Dominionng:

Gratitude ma'am.
Re: Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. by Dominionng(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
ChristineNevert:
Hi everyone! Do you think this chandelier will look good on golden ceiling?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses / Builders: How Many Blocks Is Recommended Per Bag Of Cement ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.