Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All (1268 Views)

I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? / Vivian Gist... Prove To Us That You Not Lying / Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All by orobs93(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's my personnel opinion though...
She claimed the murdered lady was her sister..

Now:
If she was really her sister,i dont believe any sane person will be able to snap d dead body of her blood relation within less than 12hrs after her death..

And she refused to blurred d picture...

I really doubt if that lady is related to her...

1 Like

Re: I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All by Cutehector(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmmmmm... Dah someone is one's sister doenst mean they have to be related by blood...
Re: I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All by Rapoo(m): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
And wats ur business there U guys are just making her too popular. Now every thread is viviangist viviangist

1 Like

Re: I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All by Tallesty1(m): 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Hmmmmmm... Dah someone is one's sister doenst mean they have to be related by blood...
She said the lady was her blood sister.

What or who she was doesn't concern me, I pray her soul finds rest in God's bosom.

But Vivian got it wrong by blaming Igbos for her death.

She should blame the police who fired the shot, FG that is detaining Kanu and her sister that was singing Biafra or Death.
Re: I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All by orobs93(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector:

Bros lemme ask u and I believe u are educated if u were in her shoes will u do same?
Re: I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All by Cutehector(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
She said the lady was her blood sister.

What or who she was doesn't concern me, I pray her soul finds rest in God's bosom.

But Vivian got it wrong by blaming Igbos for her death.

She should blame the police who fired the shot, FG that is detaining Kanu and her sister that was singing Biafra or Death.
thah once concern dem...

1 Like

Re: I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All by Bugatie(m): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2015
orobs93:

Now:
If she was really her sister,i dont believe any sane person will be able to snap d dead body of her blood relation within less than 12hrs after her death..

Do you even know the meaning of scam?

Maybe she scammed you not "us all"
Re: I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All by austine4real(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2015
So u neva knw so blogger sabi lie
Re: I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All by Exponental(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2015
orobs93:

Now:

if it's a lie, except she has no siblings, I think she cursed herself. She will need to apologize to God and Nairalanders to cleanse herself.
Re: I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2015
Using d Word "Sister" dosint mean ah real sister..It could be (ah mum urger sister daughter cousin)#.. or probably a close friend..#.

Rip to ah tho'.Dox shouting Biafra or death/9ja Armed- forces !# see wetin una don cause#
Re: I Think "Vivian Gist" Scammed Us All by orobs93(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2015
Exponental:

if it's a lie, except she has no siblings, I think she cursed herself. She will need to apologize to God and Nairalanders to cleanse herself.

I don't really av any problem with her bringing the news here but so many tins about her and d news dos not seem right I just perceive a very thirsty blogger...she cud not even blurred d pics and she claimed to b a professional

(1) (Reply)

Disowned For Being An Atheist / Do You Need A Professional Driver? / Was Mama Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.