Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

BEHOLD; Kiss Daniel's Counterpart, AJANAKU - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BEHOLD; Kiss Daniel's Counterpart, AJANAKU (1612 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice / Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEHOLD; Kiss Daniel's Counterpart, AJANAKU by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 03, 2015
The Nigerian music industry is currently overflowing with new acts. We hear them every day, The good, the bad and the not so talented. Some we loved some we booed. And it seems this newbies are ready to get down and dirty to battle it to the top, dropping new singles, collabos and music videos.
But there is one nigerans should watch out for, Ajanaku of the echo music group. With Dance hall music receiving massive air plays in the country Ajanaku risked it and bravely brought up a song with more lyrical prowess than beats, pain. Unlike most of his counterparts who rely on meaningless words mixed with happening beats and a pretty face, Ajanaku went all out and bared his soul, reciting in details his struggles to get to his current position. Pain worn our heart for its haunting and inspiring indigenous rap lyrics and touching chorus.

"I never thought I could make it on my own
mo lo yawo korin, ni mo gba lone
emi ni headquarters awon ***
won de feel eh ninu zone"

He may not be as pretty as korede bello or as hot as kiss Daniel but Ajanaku has worn himself a fan base for his realness. He also didn't disappoint in the video he dropped a few month back. Directed by Matt maxx and featuring a few cameo appearance, the black and white visual concept captured the message Ajanaku was trying to potray vividly, pain and triumph
You might have come accros his pain music video for it had been receiving impressive air plays from noted tv channels lately (trace, hip tv, mitv, tvc, on tv etc) and if you haven't go download it. It comes highly recommended.
With this rate, fame is not far fetched for the fresh graduate of university of agriculture abeokuta. Ajanaku has been gracing funaab's stage since his first year. Funaab once again seems to have birthed yet another rising star (kiss Daniel was a funaabite)

Ajanaku, eyes are watching you, funabites are watching, starlily is watching you....please don't fall our hands like your counterpart *ahem* and come up with another real song that isn't a duplicate of pain.

Now I leave the stage for haters, do your tin

Re: BEHOLD; Kiss Daniel's Counterpart, AJANAKU by DICE234(m): 3:59am On Dec 03, 2015
i just like dis guy, dont know why. i think he is just likable #NoHomo

meanwhile

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making much money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... register your services/skill at (check my signature) and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy.com... someone, somewhere needs your services.
Re: BEHOLD; Kiss Daniel's Counterpart, AJANAKU by pretydiva(f): 5:47am On Dec 03, 2015
Haven't seen or heard d song..buh sucex 2 him in his endeavor
Re: BEHOLD; Kiss Daniel's Counterpart, AJANAKU by Akposkool(m): 5:58am On Dec 03, 2015
See PR agents. We know where to download. Hope it's not another yoruba infested lyrics like olamide? I love kiss daniel though
Re: BEHOLD; Kiss Daniel's Counterpart, AJANAKU by Junaknoni(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2015
d guy's trying.......infact crazeclown used d chorus of his song''pain'' in one of his skits....
*in ajanuku's voice*
.mo lo ya wo korin ni mo gba loan

1 Like

Re: BEHOLD; Kiss Daniel's Counterpart, AJANAKU by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=DICE234 post=40633708]i just like dis guy, dont know why. i think he is just likable #NoHomo

The guy z likeable.
Re: BEHOLD; Kiss Daniel's Counterpart, AJANAKU by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Haven't seen or heard d song..buh sucex 2 him in his endeavor
what are you waiting for?! watch it on you tube or download it, you will like it.
Re: BEHOLD; Kiss Daniel's Counterpart, AJANAKU by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Akposkool:
See PR agents. We know where to download. Hope it's not another yoruba infested lyrics like olamide? I love kiss daniel though
Lolz. Am definitely not his pr. I haven't met hum before, but wat z wrong in recorgnizing talent and pointing it out. ppl like him needs ppl like us. I also like kiss Daniel, but he z falling my hand nowadays.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The New Nikki With Coca Cola Tempting Body / See Photos From Billionaire Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Venue / Guy L.eak Pictures Of The Lady He Must Have $leep With On Wh@tapp (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.