Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of December 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of December 2015 (289 Views)

What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of February 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of December 2015 by jonatoye(m): 6:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Every man who rejects or ignores the yoke of the Lord has succeeded in rejecting His rest. You can never have rest if you are not living for the course of the Lord who designed your destiny!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV).

It is not enough to come to the Lord, another important step to finding rest for your soul is bearing the yoke and the burden of the Lord. No man can be free from bearing his own yoke or burden in life. However, your burden will become lighter when you bear the yoke of the Lord; because he will take your burden over from you (Matt 6:33).

The most important burden the Lord has over all mankind is that none should perish and for every man to take it upon him/herself to be holy and live righteously so the entire world will be a very beautiful place to live.

The orientation of many men is to acquire more wonderful possession of life; saying "if only I get this and that I will be contented". However, situation of life keeps setting us on a frantic race that never really give the desired rest. This is because every glory of the world will come with the fear of losing it.

If the blessing of the Lord will follow to assist you in the fulfilment of your destiny, if you must save your home and eternal fellowship with God; you must take his yoke of upon you.

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!
Have an Impressive Thursday!

(1) (Reply)

Mountains Turned To Plains / End Of Delays. / Building Sustainably: Learning From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.