Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Use New Online Payments And Make Money With It. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use New Online Payments And Make Money With It. (825 Views)

A New Online Shop Mrdanas.com | Electronics | Laptops | Smartphones | Gadgets | / How To Watch All Dstv Channels For Free In Hd (09/11/2013)..no Monthly Payments. / Online Payments Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use New Online Payments And Make Money With It. by goldenceo(m): 12:59am On Oct 19, 2006
Hello friends

I happen to be one of those people that is affected by
this online payment problems and I must tell you that
I felt so happy when I discovered FASTECASH.

It is located at http:///z9jad

FASTECASH is a new online payment solution owned
by Dr.Sunny Obazu.It works like paypal.

It also gives you other services like virtual
visa cards and also helps you im funding your egold
account at N175 per dollar if you use egold.

Another thing is that you could also make money
with it when you sign up for free.They will send you
an email which contains the guideline needed to help
you in making money with it.

But you will have to sign up for FREE first.
Do that at http:///z9jad

Tell your other friends about it.

I wish you good luck.
Re: How To Use New Online Payments And Make Money With It. by edwinia(f): 2:40am On Oct 19, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]thanks n God bless u goldenceo,ill definitely try my luck. grin

(1) (Reply)

Niit / Camera Driver Needed / Swedish Woman Gets Superfast Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.