Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Wi-fi Information Needed Urgently! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wi-fi Information Needed Urgently! (832 Views)

How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru / I Can Get Past The "Wi-fi" Stage On My Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wi-fi Information Needed Urgently! by change: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2007
hi nairalanders,
I am a newbie around here, i dont know if anybody can give the price of WI-FI in computer village and the address of the reliable and honest shop where  can buy it. I am sort of afraid of some of those guys there.
Does anybody also know if it works with all laptops?

Thanks,
Re: Wi-fi Information Needed Urgently! by anusule(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2007
?
Re: Wi-fi Information Needed Urgently! by geesoular: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2007
i am a new member in naira land , can someone pls teach me how to post new postings. thanks.
Re: Wi-fi Information Needed Urgently! by hayprof(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2007
change:

hi Nairaland users,
I am a newbie around here, i don't know if anybody can give the price of WI-FI in computer village and the address of the reliable and honest shop where can buy it. I am sort of afraid of some of those guys there.
Does anybody also know if it works with all laptops?

Thanks,

-That Post is not Clear?
Re: Wi-fi Information Needed Urgently! by instinct(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2007
hayprof:

-That Post is not Clear?

Dude, Wi-Fi ( Wireless Fidelity) is a technology, please be more specific on what you want. Do you want to get a WLAN ( Wireless LAN ) card for your notebook or you wish to setup a wireless LAN at home. Please rephrase your question so that we all can treat as necessary.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Refomat My Laptop ? / Nicomm 2007 / Hey Everyone!, Check This Out! (great News For Everyone That Uses A Computer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.