Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' (6487 Views)

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / She Slept With Her Husband’s Friend, Now He Is Blackmailing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by ijustdey: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
What should a woman who is being blackmailed sexually and financially by an ex-boyfriend do?

My name is Maureen and I am a very worried and disturbed woman at the moment because my ex-boyfriend is blackmailing me, both financially and sexually and this is ruining my marriage.

I have been married for seven years now to the most wonderful man any woman can ever dream of having but two years ago, my husband, Kennedy did something I never believed he could do.

I learnt from his close friend's wife that my husband was dating another woman and I decided to do some investigations and found out it was true. I was devastated and confronted him but he denied anything like that existed, even when all the signs were there.

I was so hurt and vulnerable that I reached out to an old boyfriend, John , whom I saw as a friend and could confide in. John was so nice and soothed my pains in many ways and before I knew it, I had accepted his invitation for lunch.

That was my first mistake. I went out with him again for dinner and after that, as he was driving me back home, he said he needed to pick up something in his house and invited me in.

I had no reason not to go in with him, after all, he had lifted my spirit but that was mistake number two because he ended up sleeping with me that night. I felt so bad about what I had done that I cried all the way home and blamed myself for walking into it with my eyes open.

Little did I know that he had recorded the sexual act because when he called me again two days later to come to his house and when I told him I never wanted anything to do with him again, he began threatening me that he had a tape of our sex session and would not hesitate to send a copy to my husband as well as putting it up on the social media.

I had to go to him to beg him not to do such a thing that would break my home but after showing me the video, he told me I had to continue sleeping with him or he would release it.

This has continued for over six months now and John has added another dimension to it. He makes monetary demands as well as sexual demands every time and anytime I attempt to refuse, he would use the video to threaten me.

If that video gets out, not only would I lose my home and children, my reputation and that of my family would be destroyed.
Please I need urgent advice.

Maureen,

Lagos."

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-ex-boyfriend-is-blackmailing-me-and-ruining-my-marriage-id4420949.html
Re: 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by menix(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Super story...

This same strory graced Nairaland like 4 -5 years back..

Not suprised sha, ó End time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by babyjanye(f): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
@ Op,involve police as soon as possible.Yes,you will have to confess to your husband so that this whole nightmare will end.God help you come out of this. A lesson to others though.

1 Like

Re: 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by decatalyst(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is super story....the life of.... grin grin

Because you caught your husband cheating, you became to soft and fragile enough to honour an invite for a date and a dinner. You engaged in the affair for over six months! You simply wanted to get even.

The sad part must be that the man is taking advantage of you for financial gains. Dont worry! Your husband is being drained financially too!

Whoever said "s[b]ome[/b] women don't have brain" must be a genius!

This is a story for the gods! Holy crap!

Infact, ENDTIME STORY!
Re: 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by MrHighSea: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Do peeps actually read ds tins?
Re: 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by oglalasioux(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Women and revenge. Others can learn from you.
Re: 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
I had no reason not to go in with him, after all, he had lifted my spirit but that was mistake number two because he ended up sleeping with me that night. I felt so bad about what I had done that I cried all the way home and blamed myself for walking into it with my eyes open.

He slept with you? I think it's more appropriate to say, you guys slept with each other. People keep blaming everyone but themselves. angry

If I happened to be in your shoes (that's if it fits properly though), I don't have any other choice than to spill_ a blackmailer would keep coming for more. You know your husband better, how would he react to such news? Would he kill you before you guys even report to the police? grin If yes, then consider opening up to some other person he respects, someone that would make your secret his/her secret too.

It's definitely gonna hurt your husband, you guys would fix it. Your marriage would definitely go through lots of fixing, both parties erred_ but as long as there is still a seed of love: something can indeed still grow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

He slept with you? I think it's more appropriate to say, you guys slept with each other. People keep blaming everyone but themselves. angry

Because she has no blame in it. She isnt in control of her action. Its the evil man who made her go to lunch, dinner and with black magic slept with her while she wasnt willing to participate

Anyway continue enjoying yourself jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by itstpia8: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is serious.

Well, what else can you do besides tell john you're available if he's single.

Let him have his fill of you until he is tired and asks you to leave.

as per the tapes, dont know what you can do about those o, because he will probably release them regardless unless God touches him or he's apprehended before he does that.

so, you went back to your ex boyfriend who probably had a bone to pick with you anyway, and freely gave him nookie, forgetting he had issues with you?

Hm, lord have mercy, i might have seen this movie before somewhere, not sure.
Re: 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by itstpia8: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
As per the husband, his matter is somehow as well.

might be a set up and he is in cahoots with john.
Re: 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by Chubhie: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wack the dude and get it over with. I can't imagine someone that blackmails you and you both still having sex!!!

I'm lost!!!

1 Like

Re: 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by Waladade4luv(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thank you for watching this episode of superstory u cant afford to miss the next episode....wale adenuga production, we are nothing but pencils......
Re: 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
ijustdey:

What should a woman who is being blackmailed sexually and financially by an ex-boyfriend do?

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-ex-boyfriend-is-blackmailing-me-and-ruining-my-marriage-id4420949.html
IF this is TRUE, then just know that you are FINISHED... or better still completely finished.

The only thing that can help you now is to go down on your knees 1st and beg GOD for forgiveness and wisdom.

Then 2ndly, Pray for GOD'S timely intervention.
(Just pray for him (the eediot) to repent before you).

3rdly, U can discuss with a security operative preferably the DSS , confide in him and solicit his services.
They will get him ARRESTED without your husband's notice and do everything within your conformity.

U know your Husband's temperament, So decide within u of u would tell him or not.
Re: 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage' by chalz493: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2017
The evil that people do live with them,what were u expecting from a man that did not marry u and probably seen u as irresponsible that can leave her hubby and follow another man,its very simple he knows u re weak and unreliable so face the consequences as it come.what so ever man sow shall he or she reap...goodluck

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Being A Wife, Mother And Career Woman? / Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? / Your Mom Of 58 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.